[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terraria for 3DS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: terrrrrrrr.jpg (57KB, 386x343px) Image search: [Google]
terrrrrrrr.jpg
57KB, 386x343px
Does anyone have this? How does it feel? Comfy? Or are the controls clunky? What do you think, would you recommend it?

Hard to justify paying $20 for it when you snagged it off Steam for $5.
>>
>>323359440
I thought you were doing one of those threads where we pretend something fake is real but then I looked it up and it was real
>>
File: sleep_tight_gondoler.png (9KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
sleep_tight_gondoler.png
9KB, 426x364px
Bump
>>
>>323359795
it is real, senpai, up on the eshop for purchase

waiting for responses still
>>
Played all versions of the game the game plays better than the PS3 version but the world size is so small some of the biome collade with each other. Obviously the PC is the best but it's not bad. The phone release is a bit better thought I me at least.

TL;DR PC version is the best but it's not the worst
>>
It has some framerate issues and bugs and is behind contentwise
Plus the Idiots in charge of the port think that even "the most basic smartphone is heaps more powerful than the 3DS" because they are ratarded indie shits who can't code for shit and it is stuck on only the smallest world size and only 3 worlds/characters maximum.
I think the guys in charge of the port don't even plan on updating it at all.
IT is still a good game but it is by far the worst version of Terraria you can gey
>>
>>323360682
Thanks, I'll pass on this then. The guys in charge sound fucking stupid.
>>
>>323361508
yeah that tends to happen when you outsource the ports of your game to people who outsource it again.
>>
I wish the PC version had proper gamepad support.
>>
File: 8201365111_01c7dd18fb_m.jpg (10KB, 240x169px) Image search: [Google]
8201365111_01c7dd18fb_m.jpg
10KB, 240x169px
>>323364275
>>
>any console port of terraria

It's shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.