[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I make my way to /v/, To talk about a game, I look around,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Grunty.jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Grunty.jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
So, I make my way to /v/,
To talk about a game,
I look around, just to see,
That every thread is lame.

So I'll start one just for me,
I know it will be good,
Others posting with such glee,
Come join us, if you would.

This thread's about a bird and bear,
And worlds both big and small,
A game that shows that /v/ can care,
About good things after all.

So post your rhymes and your tales,
Of our furred and feathered friends,
And see if some anon truly fails,
And this entire thread ends.
>>
>>323335998
Anyone remember that banjo kazooie fanfiction that was for sale on amazon?
>>
That game is shit and you have shit taste.
>>
These games were always the game a friend had that I desperately wanted to play (mine was a PlayStation household). Is Nuts and Bolts a decent representation of the series or should I bite the bullet and get an N64
>>
>>323337495
Oh yes I do remember that story
About Banjo banging that witch, so sexy.
I wonder if the author will make
Another story. My money, he could take!
>>
>>323338191
It's an okay game,
But it's not the same.
>>
>>323337719
>He's to young to remember Banjo Kazooie.
I would tell you to commit suicide, but I don't think you would figure out how.
>>
>>323338191
N&B completely changed the mechanics and aesthetic of the series; it's a pretty bad representation
>>
>>323338191
Nuts and Bolts is just a racing game, it is pretty much a mockery of the older games.

If you have a 360, you can download the older games as XBLA games, but getting an N64 is another good alternative.
>>
>>323338191
I think both of the good ones are on Xbox live arcade if you have it.

Avoid nuts and bolts.
>>
>>323337719
Either bait or incredibly shit taste.
>>
>>323338191

there is no reason to play the originals when the XBL versions exist

tooie particularly doesn't have a low, inconsistent framerate
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.