[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rainbow Six Siege >Super Elite team of operators >Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Rainbow-Six-Siege-Hostage.jpg (105KB, 1276x679px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow-Six-Siege-Hostage.jpg
105KB, 1276x679px
>Rainbow Six Siege
>Super Elite team of operators
>Can't manage to build a barricade that doesn't have a 2 inch opening at the bottom
>Die being shot in the foot through 2 inch opening
>Skill

>Defense
>Camp 2 inch murder hole until some idiot comes by
>Shoot him in the foot to death
>Skill

>B-but muh breaching
>Reinforced walls
>B-but muh Thermite
>Shock walls
>B-but muh tactics
>No tactics involved in camping a 2 inch wide hole on the rooms where you cannot be flanked
>>
>>323333149
>standing in front of the door like a mega retard

enjoy getting fuze'd to death
or getting twitch'd to death
or having a hole open up two feet to your left and getting murdered through that hole
>>
Not going to lie, shooting people's feet is probably my most favorite thing to do in this game.
>>
>>323333706
>>standing in front of the door

Or standing 50 feet away from the door at a 45 degree angle two rooms away and just happening to be on a map where someone can two shot you with a pump through said hole because they're able to stand on a stairwell and get their gun exactly level with the ground?

Seems completely legit.
>>
>>323333981
>send in drone
>find out wher you're camping
>flash/smoke
>shield guy goes first
>stick your head out
>get popped by glaz
>you're an idiot
>>
>>323333981
>not scouting ahead using drones to find the most likely spot someone is going to kill you from
>staying stationary infront of a door for more than .01 of a second
>not having a shield guy go first, crouching of course
>not immediately clearing the room

sounds like you're just bad at tactics
>>
File: 1451254536150.jpg (144KB, 496x560px) Image search: [Google]
1451254536150.jpg
144KB, 496x560px
>>323333149

you need to git gud
>>
>>323333149

Did the femnazis finally give up about whining that this specific civilian hostage was a woman?
>>
>>323335087
Someone complained? I know for a fact there is also a male hostage.
>>
>>323335087
there are female operators and male hostages who the heck complained.
>>
That opening is fucking great. Being able to see people before they're breachin unless they're playing as Ash is great. Also, it's always possible to flank unless you're in some super weird position. You just need Thermite + Thatcher or Twitch and everything's possible.

I love how well balanced this game is. Shock walls and reinforcing forces people to use Thatcher or Twitch and that's great. Almost everything has its pros and cons.
>>
>>323333149
confirmed not playing the game
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.