[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all the factions so shit? >Minutemen: literally pointless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: gravy.png (521KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
gravy.png
521KB, 800x444px
Why are all the factions so shit?

>Minutemen: literally pointless
>BoS: literal Nazi cunts with a stupid leader
>Railroad: decent intentions but care more about machines than helping people. Stupid leader
>Institute: muh pointless science will save the world

There's no one worth siding with or helping.
>>
Because bethesda games past Morrowind are nothing more than braindead mass murder simulators.
>>
>>323301050
>Because bethesda games past Daggerfall are nothing more than braindead mass murder simulators.

Fixed
>>
File: 29229929.png (36KB, 1555x231px) Image search: [Google]
29229929.png
36KB, 1555x231px
>>323300857
Brotherhood of steel aren't Nazis
Also The Institute Literally have one of the best ending

https://youtu.be/5WcF65VCle4
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 408x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 408x477px
>>323300857
>Literal Nazi cunts
>Actively protecting humanity from its biggest threats.
Are you retarded? Ad victoriam
>>
>>323301094
>>323301050
Daggerfall is literally just a murder simulator
>>
>>323301240
So the institute ending is canon?

I sided with the BoS but I have to admin the institute would be my second choice.

Only those two have the power to help mankind as a whole.

Muh minuteman freedumbs is nice but won't do shit.
>>
>>323301050
That was what Morrowind was. The game ensured you were OP 5 hours in and could fly around killing people with low polygonal custom fireballs. What else were you going to do? Explore the dungeons that consist entirely of hallways or ask copy pasted signpost NPCs where the copy pasted canton was in Vivec?
>>
>>323301565
>admin
Meant admit.
>>
>>323301735
Do you shoot your Father in the institute end?
>>
>>323301659
>What else were you going to do?
read the dialogues
>>
>>323301835
?
I did the BoS ending.
I left Father and the android boy behind to be nuked.
>>
Fallout 4 was meh at most its not an RPG anymore its just kill everyone like 95% of the locations are hostile
>>
>>323301993
I did BoS ending as well. It was pretty bad desu family. We essentially "fixed" the commonwealth by blowing a huge chunk out of it, effectively destroying the largest technological advancements made in years.
>>
>>323302305
>effectively destroying the largest technological advancements made in years

Same.
I understand destroying the synth factory, but they did impressive progress in every other fields that would have been useful.

Bethesda writing.
>>
>>323302479
Didn't you collect Institute data before you blew it up?
>>
>>323302641
Yes but all those innocent brilliant minds in other fields would have proven useful to replace Madison Lee.
>>
>>323302749
Couldn't you evacuate them before?
>>
>>323302849
All the knights with me mowed them down along with the synths.
>>
>>323302849
They could've, but instead they were either all shot dead or blown up with the rest of the facility
>>
>>323301565
>Muh minuteman freedumbs is nice but won't do shit.

They seem to be the only ones that will do something. BoS have just blown up some shit, Railroad have done fuck all, and the Institute will never help the people up above, they'll just keep on making gorillas.

The Minutemen will never turn the Wasteland into normal civilisation, but they'll help massively in bringing peace and unity to the Commonwealth.
>>
>>323300857
Because Bethesda can't write a game for shit? Once I learned that you could make people or robots into Terminators, I wanted to do so. Never bothered to give the player a chance to, only to stuff Curie into a body. I liked her and all but the lack of options, once again, killed this game completely.
>>
>>323303306
The BoS cleans Boston of mutants and raiders.
In the Institute ending you kind of take control of it, so you can speculate that they do help the surface.
>>
>>323303485
There is literally nothing wrong with the TES games writing
>>
>>323303694
But then everyone hates you.

I couldn't live in a world where based Nick hated me.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.