[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I just check in; some people here still like Fallout 4, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34KB, 238x293px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34KB, 238x293px
I fucking hate this board. Honestly. Everyone loved this game 3 weeks ago. Most people accepted there were flaws, but nothing that ruined the movie in any sense. It was just daft to say it was a bad film. I still agree with this; the film was probably a 4/5 for me, exactly what I was hoping for, and left me very excited for the future of Fallout and TES.

Now this board hates it. There are people saying it was a bad game everywhere, and no defence of it whatsoever. I know that the people who enjoy a game are more likely to like it and not bring it up, whereas those who hate it just love to point out that they hate it. This, however, is insane. People are treating it like an abortion of a film for having some flaws. The mood has soured so much. I can't grasp this. How can so many people hate this film? Going back only a fortnight, there were complaints about the soundtrack and the narrative, but not much else.

The characters are the best the franchise has ever had. Now, everything is awful. This is on the level of the prequels. Such an unbelievable turn in opinion, when almost everyone I know in real life still feels the same as they did, most liking it, is beyond me.

/v/ is one bit circlejerk, everyone knows that. This place should have Upvotes and Downvotes that should be used to seperate good and bad content, but any opinion that the majority agree with will be the one that gets all the upvotes, and aberrations are stamped out. The fact that people are so blindly hateful towards a good, fun game that satisfied everyone 3 weeks ago is scary to me. The internet is just a big box of criticism. Either something is perfect, or it's shit. There's no middle ground, apparently. Hyperbole and being contrarian rule the world. I know /v/ is not one person, but the overwhelming majority opinion is scary. You feel like an idiot for disagreeing when disagreement makes people so outraged.
>>
File: 353270_2015-12-04_00018.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
353270_2015-12-04_00018.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Look at these neps
>>
>>323299382
you really need to learn how to use the internet or you aren't gonna make it, bud

none of this matters
>>
>>323299382
its an average shooter in a good open world with awesome characters with bad writing and shit rpg elements
>>
>>323299382
>This place should have Upvotes and Downvotes that should be used to seperate good and bad content

I almost threw up.

tl;dr OP's expectations were too high

After 500+ hours, it was okay.
>>
WORDS
>>
Is this about Episode VII?
>>
>>323299382
everything in fallout 4 is shit, same old engine, people look like mutants, animations are terrible, rpg elements are gone, dialogues and writing is uttershit, nothing about this game feels nextgen, FUCKING NOTHING
>The characters are the best the franchise has ever had
how old are you?
>>
I never liked it m8. I realized how shit it was, when the game assumed that I'd shoot the first raider I saw for no reason, then to force me to help Preston and not being able to kill any of them.

I quit after that.
>>
Hi Tim Buckley.
>>
>>323299382
Hello Todd. Now fuck off count your income.
>>
File: Nb1ELqZ.jpg (180KB, 622x1923px) Image search: [Google]
Nb1ELqZ.jpg
180KB, 622x1923px
Legitimate reply here, you should just browse reddit if you want "good" content which you seem to want so much.
>>
>>323300626
what show?
>>
>>323299382
>Everyone loved this game 3 weeks ago
No? There's probably a lot more trash in your entire post like that but I stopped reading there. You're retarded for making retarded assumptions. Oh and Fallout 4 is shit, it got boring after a mere 4 hours.
>>
>>323301061
>nothing that ruined the movie in any sense. It was just daft to say it was a bad film. I still agree with this; the film was probably a 4/5 for me

Plenty sure this is just some >>>/tv/ pasta with FO4 slapped on it.
>>
File: lost.gif (399KB, 304x168px) Image search: [Google]
lost.gif
399KB, 304x168px
>>323300932
>>
>didn't even bother to change 'film' to 'game'

I am deeply insulted by this
>>
The only excuse for liking this garbage is being 16 or under

Writing - F
AI - F
Graphics - C
Story - F
Replayability - F- (Most repetitive game I've ever played)
Originality - Huge fucking F
Lip syncing - N/A

The only redeeming quality of the game is that there's "Lots of contents" but most of it is vapid, uninspired trash that only a mindless fool would eat up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.