[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pooookemon thread Why is this gen so shit, bros? It feels like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1434408657161.jpg (271KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1434408657161.jpg
271KB, 744x1052px
Pooookemon thread

Why is this gen so shit, bros? It feels like they removed features and casualized the game just because people and kids play more on mobile than ever before
>>
>>323296706
>>>>/vp/
>>
File: 1439404650745.jpg (94KB, 802x601px) Image search: [Google]
1439404650745.jpg
94KB, 802x601px
>>323296706
>have an ENTIRE BOARD dedicated to Pokemon
>still wants to come here to discuss it
>>
>>323296706
>It feels like they removed features

They did this in every gens while adding new ones.
>>
>>323296893
>>323297113
we've had pokemon threads before
>>
>>323297113
There are Pokémon videogames.
>>
Other than the Exp all (obvious casualization) and the Mega Lucario being thrown at you (Showcasing the gimmick with obligatory furrybait), the flaws of Gen VI relate to Gamefreak's woeful incompetence as programmers.

The leap to 3D took forever, it doesn't look NEARLY as good as it should given all the development time and money, and despite all this it STILL manages to experience slowdown relatively easy on the 3DS. And, of course, making an engine that could barely run took so much time that the postgames were utterly gutted.
>>
>>>/vp/
Holy shit. You can't possibly be loaded with active threads there. Piss off. Can't believe they gave you autists your own board
>>
>>323296706
I want to cum inside May!
>>
>>323297165
yeh, then they got moved to /vp/

>>323297230
there are, and you go to /vp/ to discuss them
>>
>>323298540
I want to be May
>>
Post more big booty
>>
>>>/vp/
>>>/vr/
>>>/out/
>>
>>>/vp/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.