[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /v/'s opinion of Keemstar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: taWyH6FW.png (499KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
taWyH6FW.png
499KB, 500x500px
What is /v/'s opinion of Keemstar?
>>
A massive cunt, his channel is over
>>
>>323292612
A degenerate imbecile who hangs about with 13 year old cod goblins.
And his daughter has never seen him without his hat
>>
/v/ should celebrate with a bbq when he finally fucking kills himself.

Piece of absolute shit.
>>
So I assume what happened is true?

He accused a elderly man playing runescape of being a pedophile?

Kind of sad really. But I guess that's what happens when you get an audience of children as your personal army.
>>
Im having a hard time counting his fuck-ups
>>
Bipolar, he'll try to find and do you if you insult his daughter. Guy uses his channel as a personal army
>>
>Literally who

Looks like a cunt.
>>
>>323292612
Is that the guy that doxxes for people for attention?
>>
File: 1449439890377.jpg (1MB, 2109x3310px) Image search: [Google]
1449439890377.jpg
1MB, 2109x3310px
>>323292612
attention seeking lowlife who enjoys ruining other people's lives
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 900x600px
>>323292612

He made some poor old man cry. Just some guy living out his last years playing some vidya with strangers. This cunt doesn't deserve your contempt. He doesn't even deserve a passing thought.
>>
has always been a pos, ever since his blogtv days when he scammed his fans for 100s of games
>>
>>323294608
he had 8 yo's paying him $50 to be mod in his chat
>>
An obnoxious overgrown dudebro.
>>
>>323292612
Literally who?
>>
>>323292612
Needs to drink a tall glass of bleach and shave those pubes off his face
>>
not video games

fuck off to reddit with your non-vidya e-celeb faggotry
>>
who, who, who, and why should I care
>>
saw some video about him getting it wrong with some 60 year old guy

he's a cunt in every sense of the word
>>
>>323295074
You shouldn't
I don't even understand why you participate in these threads if you don't want e-celeb crap on /v/, just report and hide
>>
File: 33.png (39KB, 457x446px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
39KB, 457x446px
AYYYYYYYYY HE WUZ GOD BOY DIN DO NUFFIN
>>
>>323295285
sorry, i just wanted attention
i should really fix this behavior
>>
>>323292612
This guy is still around? He was occasionally funny when he made kids on Halo 3 mad, but there is no denying that he is a massive cunt.
>>
File: ged.jpg (29KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
ged.jpg
29KB, 640x432px
>>323292612
Complete asshole and that last thing he did sealed the deal.
>>
>>323294818
plus all his old collaborators either quit youtube entirely or cut all ties with him.
And remember that one time when he tried to collaborate with some billionaire to livestream an assisted suicide.
And remember when he scammed 1000s of people by promising to give them youtube partnerships in exchange for 50 bucks and ended up getting his youtube channel banned and refunded the victims even though he co-owned a company that made millions of dollars on a minecraft clone?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYoSrLrmSDs

For those who want the old man story.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.