[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Greek Goddess of Wisdom >Helps you through games, apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Traitor.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Traitor.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>Greek Goddess of Wisdom
>Helps you through games, apparently an ally
>Reveals herself as a total bitch in the last cutscene of the last game

Why the fuck is this allowed?
>>
>>323289032
She was corrupted or some shit.
The same reason why every other god in that game became a dick (or a bigger dick than usual).
>>
friendly reminder that Kratos was a dumbfuck who massacred his family and then blamed the gods for it

athena knew he was a moron that needed to be culled from their ranks
>>
>>323291404
did you even play the first game dipshit?
>>
>>323291595
did you?
>>
>>323291404
>(you)
>>
>>323291404
that is not even close to what happened.
Ares even admits that he made him murder his family to make him more "perfect", blaming ares for it is not even merely "justified".

The rest of the gods are just as self righteous and corrupt as ares was, he was just the most egregious example.
>>
>>323289032
>Athena
>Not a bitch
>got Kratos' brother captured
>Mythos with Arachne, buttblasted so she turned her into a Spider.
>>
>>323289032
Athene doesn't want you to give that shit to mortals. She's a goddess, why would she?
>>
that bitch all pouty and shit

she aint getting nuffin for crismus
>>
I thought people played GoW for the setpieces, not the writing.
>>
File: really m8.jpg (319KB, 1920x740px) Image search: [Google]
really m8.jpg
319KB, 1920x740px
>>323289032
>Olympian figure heads
>being anything other then a pack of incompetent fuckwits and living examples of the seven sins.
There is a reason for why they didn't survive past their use by date and thats because they were inherently flawed individuals.
>>
>>323289032
>Kratos stops at nothing to kill Zeus
>fucking over Earth each time he kills a stray god in the way
>The power is Hope, Kratos, you have to forgive yourself
>He gives it to humanity instead of the only deity that wasn't a raging dick bag

That whole sequence was bullshit. Kratos is not a hero, he is not altruistic, he has done nothing to atone, yet in the end he flips around. If you see it as a final fuck you to the gods, that could maybe justify it.

Also, did killing Hera kill marriage and motherhood?
>>
>>323296396
No idea, but would killing Hermes mean no more thief?
>>
>>323296761
Well, it undid medicine and unleashed plagues
>>
>>323296834
>Killing Poseidon
All I saw was a big puddle of water
>Killing Hades
There were souls taking his body
>>
>>323289032
>War< and Wisdom, anon.
>>
>tfw no sequel where kratos fights Norse Gods
it sounds stupid but it's fucking cool to me i mean kratos almost slayed every greek god already
>>
>>323297019
Poseidon made the seas all stormy, Helios blackened the sky.

Hades just seemed to suck for him, unless it was supposed to mean souls are free to fuck off back to the lands of the living.

Nothing at all happened when you killed Hephaestus as far as I remember.
>>
>>323297304
What's the consequence when you kill Thanatos?
>>
>>323297259
>implying he wouldn't get his teeth kicked in by Thor for starting shit.
>>
>>323297453
Kratos took his place as the destroyer.
>>
>>323297540
>implying Thor can drink sea and crush mountains in GoW game
>>323297604
So that's what happened in GoS, didn't realize that.
>>
>>323297665
I think, anyway. I'm not a professional literary analyst.
>>
>>323289032
A manipulative female? What a revolutionary concept.
>>
>>323297259
I'd play an action game version of Age of Mythology, where after killing all the Olympians you suddenly have this bald, angry-looking bastard going over to kill the Egyptian Gods for some contrived reason, and then from there to invade Valhalla, and the Indian Gods, culminating in a fight against the outrageously powerful chinese Celestial Hierarchy.
>>
>>323289032
>>Helps you through games,
oh yeah she HELPS a lot

>fuck you human , you going to do what we say because we are gods
>no we will not take your nightmares even if you did what you asked for

>why are you making war? just because you are the new god of war doesnt mean you should be making war

>how dare you try to kill the guy that betrayed you
>>
>>323296396
Well shit man, you're mad he fucked over the Earth and now you're mad that he tried to do the right thing at the end?
>>
>>323296396
Why did killing Hera kill all the plants? She's not fucking Demeter.

>>323297304
I thought Hephaestus was also the God of fire? So either fire won't work now or, following Poseidon's example, there's a bunch of wild fires everywhere now.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.