[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TIM SCHAFER BTFO. PSYCHONAUTS 2 MIGHT NOT ACTUALLY BE FUNDED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: TimShitter.jpg (292KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TimShitter.jpg
292KB, 1920x1080px
TIM SCHAFER BTFO. PSYCHONAUTS 2 MIGHT NOT ACTUALLY BE FUNDED AFTER ALL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tlzEXB_Wgo
>>
Fucking shafer
>>
It was already funded. What the hell are you talking about? It will probably be 120% of its goal by the end.
>>
>please watch my video!
Fuck off back to 8gag
I'm sick of these 15 minutes of fame faggots trying to jump in on the EDRAMA train.
>>
>>323289726
Did you care the watch the video? You can invest $1000 and it will get counted as such but you're not legally obligated to pay up the money. It's a fictional fucking agreement, you never have to provide any payment information. So those $1,7m investments will probably largely not even go through.
>>
>>323290060
No I didn't watch the fucking video. Are you kidding?

>you never have to provide any payment information.

Holy shit AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's awesome! I hope this fucker loses his house
>>
File: hehh.png (102KB, 241x301px) Image search: [Google]
hehh.png
102KB, 241x301px
>>323288536
So everybody can "pay" $10000 right now and it'll be shown in the counter?
>>
>>323290514
Create a fake account, and yes, you could potentially do that.
>>
TIM SCHAFER ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>323290902
>>323290316
Is it time for some meme magic?
>>
>>323289726
It was only funded because mr shitface extended the date by a week and blamed it on a "bug"
It took over a day after the original end date to meet the goal, and considering anyone can "pledge" 10k and have it count in the total, mr shitface had something to do with it
>>
File: dindunufin420.jpg (56KB, 863x585px) Image search: [Google]
dindunufin420.jpg
56KB, 863x585px
>>323291503
Oh you know it nigga
>>
>>323291503
>>323291753
Eh, you don't need a fake facebook account? They're pretty retarded but I can't imagine they'd allow people to invest without atleast a FB acc.
>>
>>323292090
Probably, I "invested" 10k and it's not showing up
>>
>>323291530
>tim schafer
>mr shitface
kek i forgot that anagram
>>
>>323288536
>/v/ is still in denial even after the game is funded

Damn, and I thought Indivisible would be the peak representation of /v/ getting pissy about a crowdfunding project
>>
They will just walk away with the cash.
>>
>>323293449
They are not as dumb as you are, believing that they are dumb enough to do that.
>>
>>323294154
I can assure you that almost none of the money they actually did raise will go towards making this game.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.