[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ how do we stop Sony?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1450849721870.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1450849721870.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
http://www.polygon.com/2016/1/5/10717142/ps4-lifetime-sales-35-9-million-holiday-2015
>>
>>323285265
Why would we want to stop them? They're the only company that acted somewhat sane this generation. In my opinion, the Playstation 4 deserves to win.
>>
>>323285362
This

Thank god MS or Nintendo haven't been doing too hot. It stopped Microsoft from doing they're retarded multimedia focus, the mandatory NSA spycam and woke Nintendo up on who their core audience is and to stop shoe horning in gimmicks nobody cares about.
>>
I honestly dont get how they've sold that much units. There aren't even that much exclusives that the masses will actually like and the rest are all just niche japwap games that only a small market will even enjoy.
>>
>he doesn't want a Sony monopoly on console gaming

they're literally the best when it comes to customer service and consumer rights.
>>
>>323285545

Yea man being forced to pay for online is great even though psn is always going down !
>>
>>323285506
Having multiplatform games that people care about is better than having exclusives that people don't care about (Wii U's library). PC is unappealing to most people, so the fact that PC is superior is meaningless to them. Consumers still remember the bullshit Microsoft tried to pull, and don't trust them. PS4 is simply the best option for most gamers whether you want to admit it or not. I don't know why you people have such a hard time understand or accepting this.
>>
>>323285506
goodwill left over from PS2, normalfags still think playstation's the best system
>>
>>323285265
They're the only company that's actually doing new shit. Nintendos stuck doing the same shit it's been doing since the fuckin' gamecube and the xbone is just a prettier 360
>>
>>323286174
What new shit? The touch pad? You can't be serious nigga
>>
>>323286174
Funny when we're talking about the Portstation 4 here
>>
>>323285669
>wii u online is irrelevant
>Xbone online is a shittier service in comparison to PS4's

You don't even get monthly free games from XBL. Sony wins again.
>>
>>323286574
>wii u online is hampered but free
>xbone online is superior which justifies the price

You do get monthly free games. Sony loses as usual
>>
>>323286738
>defending XBL
>actually being a literaly Xboner

lol opinion discarded
>>
>nintentoddlers and xboners desperately trying to defend their dead consoles

lmao
m
a
o
>>
>>323285506
They already proved exclusives don't mean shit.
>>
>>323285926

>Being this retarded

PS4 was 400 dollars and slightly more powerful
Xbone was 500 dollars and slightly less powerful

Both were released at the same time and the casuals went with the cheaper system. That is the only reason the ps4 is ahead.
>>
>linking to polygon
>>
>>323286919

>can't refute anything
>haha xboner

Into the trash you go.
>>
>sony dominates with the ps2
>golden age of vidya dawns
>microshills cheese their way to the top with the 360
>generic shooters, DLC, console DRM and movie games become a thing

I'm glad sony is back on top. The second golden age of video games is on the way.
>>
>>323287381
You can't go back bob. There will never be another console like the PS2. Never ever.
>>
>30,000,000
Thats almost as many jews that died in the holocaust goy
>>
A sony monopoly is the best thing that can happen to gaming
>>
>>323285362
This
>>
>>323289326
This to be quite honest family
>>
>>323285265

stop pirating ?
>>
>>323293707
What does that had to with stopping sony faggot
>>
We need to somehow convince the redditfags of the world that it's garbage with no games. But we need to do so in a safe, friendly, I'd-do-anything-for-upvotes kind of way. The way that they talk to each other

Like, "Is it just me or is the ps4 collecting dust"
or whatever touchy feely shit they like.

This politically correct world is just the worst
>>
Why stop it? Let it spill into the streets.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.