[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this guy problem? Why is he so angry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: Kratos3b.jpg (78KB, 539x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kratos3b.jpg
78KB, 539x720px
What's this guy problem? Why is he so angry?
>>
HE WAS BETRAYED BY THE GODS NOW HE MUST HAVE HIS REVEEEEEEENGE!!!!!

ZEUUUUUUUUUSS!!!
>>
Killing your wife and daughter and being constantly haunted by nightmares of it does not a happy man make
>>
>>323282736
Writing is hard.
>>
>>323282736
He let his little brother die...twice.
He killed his wife, child and eventually mother.
His homeland was wiped off the map.

And the beings he serves manipulated it all, from his birth to his death

It's a righteous fury,
>>
>>323283685
He was an asshole so he deserved it. And by the end of the first game he should have chilled out a bit.
>>
>>323283685
And so he very righteously murder people who had nothing to do with nay of it but happened to stand near him at any given point?
>>
>>323282736
He's black
>>
You know, I wonder if he could have gotten away from his nightmares if he hadn't fought against Morpheus in Chains of Olympus and decided to cut a deal with him instead.
>>
>>323285495
WE he looks pretty pale to me
>>
>>323286093
His actual skin is whatever a Spartan looked like (hard to tell in game due to stylised cutscenes). But the white colour is actually the ashes of his Wife and Daughter that he killed in blind rage serving Aries.

They were permanently fixed to his skin to brand him for his actions.

The voice actor is black.
>>
>>323286093
That's the ashes of his wife and daughter/son
He's dark skinned (wouldn't say he's black) before he went NUCLEAR
>>
>>323286348
>The voice actor is black.

And very thin, too, oddly enough.
>>
>>323286093
Greece's aint black.

Or not at that time atleast. Dont know after they got raped by turks though
>>
He has a permanently itchy ass
>>
Man God of War could have been such an amazing franchise.

Imagine if they would have just left Kratos and Greece after GoW1? Remember how you could see future wars and modern times at the end? New mythology, new protag, timeskip, they could have done so much cool shit.

Instead we got "GRRR I'M KRATOS AND I'M STILL ANGRY ABOUT STUFF" when GoW1 ended fucking perfectly.
>>
>>323286689
Hey, GoW 2 and 3 were pretty good.
GoW 2 and 3 looked amazing for their times.¨

I'd say it's the boring spin-offs and ascension which kind of made the franchise die, I wish they would do something with Egyptian/nordic gods
>>
>>323282736
because he's bald
>>
>>323286689
That was the original intention, to do a different character in a different mythology for the "sequel", but the idea was never followed through with.

GoW2 is an amazing game though, and I like where the story went (despite it kinda ruining 1's definitive ending), GoW3 is where the story shit the bed.

But a new God of War is in development and it's confirmed not another prequel, and a sequel is basically impossible. So we may be finally getting GoW in Eygpt.
>>
>>323285414
That trapped soldier you had to set on fire in 1 and sages heads you had to open in 2?

Blame the sadists who designed such a horrible lock and key,,,and the gods who commissioned the temple
>>
File: 1450800295588.jpg (92KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1450800295588.jpg
92KB, 600x850px
>>323286689
I think you could tell with the last game (Ascension) that they were running low on new ideas, since that had a tacked-on Multiplayer.
>>
>>323287139
They were still innocent, and it doesn't really justify his anger.

The series have never been about justifying what Kratos does, the only redeeming thing he actually does might be setting pandora free in GW3
>>
>>323282736

Play through the game on the hardest difficulty and you'll understand, just thinking about those kratos clones is making me mad.

FUCK THOSE KRATOS CLONES, FUCK UP FOR FOR 1 FUCKING SECOND AND OH LOOK YOUR FAMILY IS FUCKING DEAD, OH HOW THAT WAS SOME FUCKING BULLSHIT.
>>
>>323287145
the multiplayer was better than main game
>>
>>323287145

That multiplayer was actually pretty good.
>>
>>323282736
Found out it's downhill for Greece for the next 2000 years.
>>
>>323282736
For how gritty this series was, it had some quite a few Care Bears-bullshit.

Like they couldn't just leave it as a tradegy, it had to have some kind of happy ending or redemption for Kratos.
>>
i don't know and that's not my problem, check the game's story
>>
Would you play a crossover game where his universe and Devil may cry universe combined?
>>
>>323287139
What about Poseidon't wife in 3? He fucking uses her as a temporary chock for a normal lever, something he could achieve with a fucking stone.
>>
>>323288073
I think you could argue that his final act in GoW 3 was less about redemption and more like one more fuck you to the gods. He certainly didn't seem to give a fuck about what effect his deicidal crusade had on humanity.
>>
>>323282736
The story and his character turned into complete fucking nonsense after 1. By 3 it was pants on head retarded.
>>
>>323288261
no fuck off
>>
>>323288289
He also burned a guy to death to get his bow, which the guy would have freely given if Kratos had simply saved him instead.
>>
God of war series

3>ascension>2>1

If you think the first game is anything other than the worst (despite it being a good game in its own right) in the series you have nostalgia goggles on
>>
daily reminder that the only death Kratos regretted was the badass unnamed Spartan
>>
>>323288847
2>3>1>ascention
At least 1 is the only game in the series where story and characters are decent, Ascention is just complete trash.
>>
>>323289024
He sorta regretted killing Athena.
>>
>>323289173
but she chose death when she got in the way
plus he found out later she was a cunt
>>
>>323288847
The first one is the best one
1 > 3 > 2 > Ascension
Deal with it
>>
>>323289271
She was already kind of a cunt in the first game.

"We said we'd *forgive* you, we didn't say we'd *help* you."
>>
>>323288309
This

Kratos only purpose in life after he killed his own family was to spite the gods, it was all he did.
When he killed Ares and became the god of war himself he just continued the wars against other gods and goddesses cities just like Ares did, because fuck the gods.

He never needed an excuse to revolt against Olympus when Zeus took away his powers in the second game, he would've done it anyways.

Him killing himself and releasing all the godly powers for mankind to take was the last "fuck you" to the gods by not giving the only other god beside himself(Athena) the powers he had accumulated from the other gods.

Also there's the fact that he forced the gods of Olympus to only focus on Kratos, the titans, and to keep themselves as the rulers of the world, that they completely forgot the humans who suffered by their wars, causing humanity to lose faith in the gods one the of the main sources to the gods powers.
>>
>>323289441
I don't think it was established that the gods needed faith to survive. Though it does remind me of that unused script for Gladiator 2 where the Roman gods are dying because the Christian God is taking over and they hire Maximus to put a stop to it.
>>
File: 2015-12-09 07.18.11.jpg (119KB, 434x231px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-09 07.18.11.jpg
119KB, 434x231px
He has every right to be angry, did you see his high school photos?
>>
>>323290408
And the ending is actually a lot like the ending to the first GoW game.
>>
>>323290408
Not to survive, but to stay strong.
It wasn't just Kratos that got stronger but also the gods growing weaker with every catastrophe happening to mankind.

In the last cutscene or the credits of GOW3 we see the Three Wise Men follow the star to Bethlehem and the birth of Christianity.
The humans abandoned the god of Olympus in favor of a god of their own choosing who didn't force himself into their lives like those before him.
An opportunity which the humans probably from the powers Kratos released when he killed himself and the fact that all the previous gods were dead.
>>
Something about killing his family and having the ashes of his wife and kid glued to his balls and dick.

How could he consider having sex with random whores? Oh yes I'll just put my dick mixed with my wife and kid's ashes into your STD's ridden vagina. Yeah that's how I get insta hard.
>>
>>323292946
>Aphrodite's personal toys
>random whores with STD's ridden vaginas
>>
>>323293049
Sounds about right
>>
>>323293049
In Ghost of Sparta he fucked random whores
>>
>>323282736
>Has no issue killing women, men, and children
>Suddenly when he's tricked into killing own wife and child he gets buttblasted

Hypocritical prick.
>>
>>323291739
>>32329173
What about the other primordials?

What happened to Nyx, Hemera and many others.

What about Hypnos (Thanatos'twin that he killed)?

There are many leftover gods,titans and primordials he left behind, Athena and Aphrodite being two of them. I wonder what would Athena or the others do next?
>>
>>323294360

Didn't Athena die at the end of 2?
>>
>>323294828

She appears in 3 as some sort of ghost-god.
>>
>>323294881

Yeah, and when Kratos kills himself doesn't she basically lose all power and get pissed he wasted the potential of it?

As far as I interpreted she was just a spooky ghost by that point, no god-powers.
>>
File: kratos.jpg (60KB, 780x473px) Image search: [Google]
kratos.jpg
60KB, 780x473px
>>323282736
>>
>>323294960

Well, how did ghost-god zeus managed to kill Kratos then?

Not forgetting the many entities left unchecked.
>>
>>323294960
I don't think they ever make it clear exactly what she's become. I think all she says is that her eyes were opened to another universe or somehing.
>>
>>323294960
She didn't have god power but neither did any other god at this point, but Kratos still held the Hope that Athena put in the Pandora's box. Athena wanted Kratos to return it her so that she once again could be the supreme being and only existing god, instead Kratos killed himself and distributed it among humanity which made Athena just a regular ghost.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>323294960
I thought Kratos gave the power to the humans.

>they dont know what to do with it!
>>
>>323295382
That's the idea, yes.
>>
>>323295382

>sim
>não

O Bom de Guerra.
>>
>>323296109

>O Bom de Guerra

Hue, and my father calls it "Senhor da guerra" meaning warlord.
>>
If they make another game I hope they can create some decent alt weapons.
The weapons in these games are either laughably lacking or just another version of the chain blades
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.