[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird/Funny Experiences Buying A Game Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: EBGAMESCANADA.jpg (10KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
EBGAMESCANADA.jpg
10KB, 350x240px
>be me
>hear about KH 2.8
>friend won't shut up about how I need to play KH
>have $20 on an EB Games card.
>go to EB Games
>Me: "1 copy of KH 1.5 Remix for PS3 please!"
>Employee: "Excited for 2.8?
*doesn't let me answer* Me too!"
>"No my friend just won't shut up about how I need to play KH."
>employees smile drops
>"You've never played KH?"
>"Nope."
>he laughs like he's just sat through John Oliver and Jeremy Hotz duo comedy act
>*while laughing* "Are you sure you don't want an easier game like LEGO Marvel?"
>a best buy came to my town the week before and has been stealing all of EB Games' and Gamestop's business.
>Me: "I understand why you would offer me a game like that. Probably because you're so used to taking the easy path as opposed to actually trying to get better pay by applying for Best Buy. Have fun getting platinum trophies in LEGO games and bragging about it. We're all super impressed."
>he is visibly upset
>leave and walk to Best Buy and buy a copy of KH1.5

How about you random /v/ user? What is your funny/weird experience?
>>
Can I have the eb games card?
>>
>>323274792
>laughing at John Oliver
>>
What the fuck is KH?
And who the fuck laughs at that cuck John Oliver?
>>
>>323274792
The joke is you live and Canada and are getting cucked price wise either way ;_;
>>
>>323274792
Things that never happened general?
>>
>>323274792
>implying an employee cares about the business as long as he gets his pay
Top kek faggot
>>
File: shit that never happened.jpg (243KB, 990x1280px) Image search: [Google]
shit that never happened.jpg
243KB, 990x1280px
>>323274792
Things that never happened thread?
>>
>>323276539
Jesus, that top tier cringe.
>>
>>323274792
>a best buy came to my town the week before and has been stealing all of EB Games' and Gamestop's business.

This is the exact part where OP's brain substitued the terrible experience of dropping spaghetti with something that never happened
>>
>>323274792
We're all super impressed that you stood up to that meanie, anon.
>>
FUCKING GAMESTOP
>>
>>323276539
*cqc cop*
>>
op your post makes no sense

why would you tell him to go back and play LEGO when thats what he was telling you to do

youre a fuckin idiot
>>
>>323274792
Wow you are extreme fucking edgy

Did you tip your fedora before you left?
>>
>go into GS to find a new 3ds game
>decide to try pokemon since it's been a while
>settle on Y because the X deer thing looks like a Christmas tree
>pay and leave
>pop the cart into the 3ds when I get to the car and the game just shows a scrambled screen
>walk back in, ask for another cart after showing it to them
>GS guy: Yeah, sure. Hold on.
>guy shows up a few minutes later
>GS guy: Hey, James, wasn't this your copy you sold? The one without a case?
>dude in the handheld section: Yeah, I got what I wanted in a week and traded it back
>Me: What?
>GS guy: Yeah, sorry, we don't have any Y copies and this one didn't get traded with a case.
>Pop it in and make sure it works
>get home to actually play
>Black girl PC in a snowy town
>has one 20-something haunter that only knows sucker punch
FUCKIN' JAMESTOP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.