[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You aren't a Gamer in 2016 if:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: vjfkgfi_7261.jpg (14KB, 324x300px) Image search: [Google]
vjfkgfi_7261.jpg
14KB, 324x300px
You don't stream your games.
You don't have official sponsors.
You don't have a Patreon account.
You don't have an opportunist smile.
You don't use memes in your videos.
Your fanbase doesn't consist of 3-18 year olds.
>>
>an opportunist smile
How can a smile be opportunistic?
>>
>>323273482
Fuck off, sean
>>
Want to watch me stream something?
>>
Komm, süßer Tod...
>>
the fuck's Patreon
>>
>>323273557
called fake smiling
>>
>>323273731

People suck a person's dick and get videos made.
>>
>>323273482
normies killed the last thing i had left in this world. you slave away in your skinner box simulator of choice to climb up the ladder and feel slighly better about yourself, then you see some twitch cuck start playing your game and getting showered with cash shop gifts. i really should just kill myself.
>>
>HE LOOK AT ME I KEEP SCREAMING AND MAKING SILLY NOISES AREN'T I FUNNY?
>HOLY SHIT I'M SO HYPERACTIVE AND OVERREACTING TO EVERYTHING THIS IS TOTALLY HOW HUMANS REALLY ARE
I wish let's players would die
>>
>>323273482
my nephew told me yesterday that to be a gamer you need to stream videos (which I do)

I told him to stop believing every thing they tell him. now I see OP´s post..... is there some kind of meme I didnt hear off?
>>
>>323273482
When did gamer start meaning cancer?
>>
>>323274581
It is a form of entertainment, so it's bound to be fake

Do you think every single joke a comic tells is exactly how it happened with no exaggerations?
>>
>>323274847
comics aren't obnoxious people shouting and screaming for 20 minutes in my face when all I wanted was to see the gameplay of some game I was interested in

people who find that kind of shit entertaining are retards
>>
>>323274828

after goobergate
>>
File: 51SCOEAp9+L.jpg (61KB, 303x500px) Image search: [Google]
51SCOEAp9+L.jpg
61KB, 303x500px
>>323273673
>>
>>323274847
the difference is that comedy actually requires creativity and writing ability, as well as delivery

streamer/let's players are literally just filtering someone else's creation through their live-action shitposting and calling it a day.
>>
TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU LADDIES XD
>>
>>323274828
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Ch6N8QT00
This was made around 2012 but the guy deleted it so here's a reupload.
The term was becoming more and more associated with label-obsessed idiots before I watched it but this was the tangible point at which I started hating the word.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.