[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Downloading right now, did I fuck up, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: rainbow1.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow1.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
Downloading right now, did I fuck up, /v/?
>>
No, it's a solid game.
>>
>>323267419
depends on how much you paid for it
>>
No, it's really fun if you're a team player.
A few tips, don't use laser sights, don't sprint inside a building, don't play Fuze when doing the Hostage situation.
>>
File: 20090526000151286-000.jpg (32KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
20090526000151286-000.jpg
32KB, 480x288px
>>323267419
Terrorist Hunt is a blast and absolutely terrifying when there's only 2 of you
>>
Enjoy your boring/shitty casualized counter-strike that you get bored with in a few days
>>
>>323267798
Fuck this guy. Fuze is the hero his country needs
>>
>>323268008
Yeah Fuck this nigga for playing games
>>
>>323268008
Why do CSbabies get angry at the existence of other shooters? You're not hardcore for playing fucking CS:GO.
>>
>action shooter
>with disastrously bad netcode
>terrible server uptime

>hurr durr it's a solid game
>>
>>323268135
Not on hostage. There's a 90% chance you're gonna kill the hostage if you play Fuze.
>>
>>323268212
CS is the better game of the two, when one is a shitty version of the other why play seige?
>>
>>323267798
Don't listen to him.
Pick Fuze, don't be stupid tho.
Use Laser sight as shield
Sprint to your hearts content, when lightly armored.

If you're defender on the planemap, either sprint or lie down on the ground when there are windows nearby. Glaz is always searching for kills.
>>
>>323268504
Also, do not sit in the same room as every-fucking-body. Spreading around the floors and rooms makes it easier than being a sitting duck in a small, but heavily fortified room.
>>
>>323268327
Hey what if I told you

that some people

ok

some play

follow me

like their bullets

going

where they

ok

point the gun
>>
/v said the game will die within a month. The game has more players now than at release. Player base is still growing. Game is full of win! /v on suicide watch.
>>
>not even 64 tick rate
>still has bad netcode
>>
>>323268327
>counter skins
>good

Fuck off. Siege is a good game, meanwhile CS has devolved into TF2.

Eat shit, skin cucks.
>>
>>323267419
nope. its fun and most the time you'll play without problems but you will every now and then get fucked over by the game and you'll get mad.

if you can get past all those small flaws you'll love it
>>
>>323268604
git gud
>>
>Accept me /v/ slurp slurp

Play your game.
>>
its probably the best tactical milsim on the market next to insurgency, we'll have to see how Squad compares.
>>
File: 1448083428688.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448083428688.png
138KB, 375x375px
>>323268683
>literally cannot combat what I said
>g-get g-g-gud! T-theres n-n-n-o r-rng!!

Hey buddy I think you need to go check your skin bets, hopefully you won another 2 cent skin
>>
>>323267798
why no laser sight?
>>
Okay

Its already hard to find matches though, people are leaving till the content updates. A big problem will be the next content update is 3 fucking months down the line. I just want more THunt modes.

Also
>Hard THunt, instant queue into 4 people
>Realistic takes like 10m of searching if you even get a match in that amount of time
>Hard gives the exact same amount of Renown and is EXPONENTIALLY easier than Realistic

Realistic needs better payouts
>>
I've been playing it daily with friends for about 2 weeks its pretty fucking bland now. It feels good to kill a entire team but that is about it for me. Its a peekaboo shooter with COD kill rates and it feels meta as fuck.

It feels like you honestly pick 1 or 3 locations be it in the room or roaming and wait for the enemy team to attempt to access them. Most teams are the same also defense is always
Castle
Rook
Doc
Kapkan
and then either mute or Jaegar

and attack always has a
Ash because her assault rifle is braindead and doesn't shake even if you fire a whole clip
Thermite for the same reason plus best breacher
Fuze because his ability is fucking silly easy to apply to most rooms and if you don't get anyone you atleast ruined the place and Jaegar traps only stop 2 nads each
Sledge usually
Then a toss up of Glaz and like 2 others.

I don't feel any depth to the game after such a little time. Its basically basic team communication and reflexive aiming the game.
>>
>>323268845
It's visible to opfor and gives away your position, only put it on your pistols since the enemy will already know where you are if you find yourself in a situation where you need to use your sidearm.
>>
>>323268845
It's pretty highly visible and you shouldn't really be hip firing anyway.

Unless you're using a shield, then I'd say it's worth putting it on your pistol.
>>
>>323268845

It's a shining beacon to the enemy team. It will give away your location and get you killed constantly. Hipfire on smgs and assault rifles is terrible anyway so it barely helps you.

One could make a case for laser sights on pistols with shield characters since they're typically not going for stealth and they rely on hipfire.
>>
>Counter-strike is too hard for most people especially on /v/
>A casual imitation of CS comes out, /v/ like it
How does it feel to be a shitty at video games?
>>
>The finally are now updating the movement tick rates

Fucking pitiful. Noticed shit was up day one playing this. You clearly die in 1 second when someone comes around the corner but when you watch the kill Cam its a full 3 seconds of lining shit up once they're around and firing.

A movement tick rate of 30 is not acceptable in a shooter like this especially where you die in half a second of firing. It also makes turning the corner well pre firing especially with auto shotguns fucking idiotic.
>>
>>323269096
>Casual imitation

Siege isn't even worthy of being call that. The only thing i felt in common was the 1 life and round situations. Counterstrikes movement speed makes it a radically different game. If this is a imitation of CS that is like calling Halo a imitation of Quake.
>>
>>323269129
They've had 60 tick for a while on PC actually, but they were experimenting with other server configuration variables so servers had all kinds of different settings, this update is makes it universal.
>>
>>323268504
>Sprint to your hearts content
Not unless you want the entire world to know where you're at.
>>
>>323269302
That is a good thing to know i felt much better playing it today and that must be why. I don't understand how it could release like that though. But i just assume it was Ubisoft trying to cut corners like always.

Can't wait for the shit show Overwatch will be with a 20 tick rate.
>>
>>323267419
>a MP only R6 game
yes
>>
>>323268838
>disgustingly easy laser beams for guns with no recoil

literally zero skill involved. awfully unrealistic for a game that prides itself on realism.

rising above rng and winning even when things don't go in your favor is a skill that adds depth to the game.
>>
>Pick Fuze
>Wait until team pressures enemies near their room especially on secure
>Enemies return of get defensive in room
>Fire shit through and collect

Fuze is fucking the dumbest shit i've ever seen. Even if he doesn't kill them he fucks the room up hard and only a few rooms in the game can be made Mute/Jaegar Fuze proof.

Its amazing how many Fuzes i see fail this concept hes so simple and after all is said and done his AK is one of the best rifles.
>>
>>323269694
>Expecting modern shooters especially Jewisoft to make a game with a multitude of skill based elements.

Its over anon basic team play and reflex shoots is all that is left replaced with slow as dirt shooters and tacticool crap. Things people will claim are "intelligent and tactical" but really the game is just based on a preset meta you learn a few days in.
>>
>>323269694
Hey buddy, rifles are usually accurate as fuck, which is why they are used by the military to engage targets up until long range.

What is not realistic is your retarded "preset spray patterns" and cones in CS.
>>
>>323268956
The biggest problem is the map designs. Its all spawn around a single building and enter.
>COD kill rates
Kill rate is fine, its a "realistic" shooter focused on close quarters.
>>
>>323269582
>ubisoft does something right
>what a bunch of corner cutting kikes
Must rock to be a game dev
>>
>>323267419
I just wiki'd Tom Clancy and realised he has like 30+ games.

Holy shit, I've never played a single one.
>>
>>323270521
get the new humble bundle
splinter cell motherfucker
>>
>>323270521
you missed out, the ps2 ghost recons were god-tier, even if they were hard as shit
>>
>>323267419
You gave those incompetent fucks at Ubishit money?

Way to encourage terrible MP games with broken servers, you fuckwit.
>>
>>323270721
I'm sorry
>>
File: JUST.png (266KB, 400x508px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
266KB, 400x508px
>uplay
>>
>>323270721
I gave money to a hungry Chinese person who stole the key for me off a truck
>>
Canadafag here; game costs me $79.99 on steam. G2A is still like $42 buck
>>
>>323268956
Is this how it is to be bronze? Or is it the elusive wet cardboard rank? Those team comps are shit.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.