[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's on Steam what are your thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: GE.jpg (143KB, 1295x664px) Image search: [Google]
GE.jpg
143KB, 1295x664px
it's on Steam
what are your thoughts?
>>
Mixed.
>>
Mixed
>>
Damn I loved this game
but it's probably too late to join anon, unless they made new servers for the stream release or something.

The problem is you get stronger by recruiting better mercs, and a lot of those mercs were obtainable during limited events or via cash shop, and once you reach lvl 100 you need to spend some real dosh for them to learn the "good" skills. After that I'm guessing they added more cash shop fuckery to upgrade items or whaetever because most players weren't happy.

Also doing dungeons was almost impossible, since everyone is idle farming AFK and nobody is actually questing and running dungeons.

I actually played in the korean beta, and I played a team without a healer, so I couldn't really AFK grind, it super intense and micro heavy if you played like that, but I loaded all my characters with heavy CC so I could survive even without a healer.

No idea how it is right now, but seriousl it must be impossible to catch up, and the game was always filled with BR bots just afk farming which made grinding really hard.
>>
It has good music.
>>
this is the kind of shit I'm talking about

http://ge.t3fun.com/News/Event/View.aspx?key=349

http://ge.t3fun.com/News/Event/View.aspx?key=350

You didn't participte in that shit? heh, you're fucked. You wanted something cool that was released last year? you'll have to wait till they recycle the event, or sell some gachapon shit.

I mean I'm happy the game is still runing, without that shit the game would be dead long ago, but I just can't play it knowing I'm going to be gimped for fucking forever, no other game punishes you this bad just for joining late to the game.
>>
>>323266316
whats with these korean mmos always having some kinda mexican name
>>
>>323267820
I know. I played it to death when i was in uni.
>>
>>323266316
mixed
>>
>>323266316
you can create threesome waifu, however the ability to recruit NPC kinda ruin the whole point of custom threesome waifu. I never see any MMO with this unique system ever again
>>
File: GE soundtrack.jpg (95KB, 1029x605px) Image search: [Google]
GE soundtrack.jpg
95KB, 1029x605px
frankly I haven't followed the game for a while now, I wonder what number their BGM stopped at with the most recent update

I heard the game had aztecs and WE WUZ KINGS people who were, of course, magically, better and stronger than everyone and all that because it was new, higher level content, and power creep
>>
>>323270634
I think, for the time I actually played this game, recruitable NPCs were irredeemably worse than the original custom characters, because they were situational and only filled niches, whereas the custom characters were the most flexible.
>>
File: adelina-esperanza[1].jpg (1018KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
adelina-esperanza[1].jpg
1018KB, 1600x1200px
the waifus man, best grill
her and the brown cannon lady were massive turn ons
>>
File: 28948ex693o8lby1.gif (254KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
28948ex693o8lby1.gif
254KB, 200x200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKrnsK2_aEM&list=PLvu5bFXOjTEfu6gKvsgrctiI6QGj7ayRL&index=15

Dance time?
>>
Control three characters instead of one. It's a nice concept but the community is shit so fap to the elementalist instead
>>
File: vip-ge-2010[1].jpg (52KB, 338x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vip-ge-2010[1].jpg
52KB, 338x1000px
Boners machine
>>
>>323266316
shit nigga its acclaimed masterpiece it must be really mixed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.