[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP ;_;7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (46KB, 567x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 567x328px
RIP ;_;7
>>
HERE... ARE THE THRILL SEEKERS. CORRUPT AND IMMORAL
>>
>implying violets are blue
>>
>>323259149
TOO MUCH, TOO OFTEN
>>
>The level in Detroit in THPS2 was both only on the Xbox version and was shit
RIP, I could have avoided this by learning to skateboard.
>>
what is the meaning of this
>>
THERE'S A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE CAN BE HAPPY
>>
>>323262081
Blue and 2 rhyme
>>
YEAAAAAAAH BOYYYYY

BASS
>>
>>323262292
HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?
>>
THERE'S A BLACK CLOUD OVER THIS HOUSE

THAT'S BEEN AROUND FOR THREE YEARS NOW
>>
GIMME SOME ROOM FOR THROWIN' ELBOWS
TIMBERLAND BOOTS AIR FORCE N' SHELL TONES
>>
>>323262395
DEATH ROW? WHAT A BROTHER KNOW?
>>
>>323262568
ONCE AGAIN BACK ITS THE INCREDIBLE, RHYME ANIMAL, THE UNCANNABLE
>>
>>323258949
;_; u were a game
>play officer dick
>enter initials
>BIG

>go to custom levels
>little brother laughs his cute ass off when you hit spike traps

>Spider-Man's spider ass
I swear I'm not gay
>>
>>323258949
THPS5 doesn't look that bad

Is it worse than the videos?
>>
File: Skate_2_Cover.jpg (40KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
Skate_2_Cover.jpg
40KB, 256x320px
best skating game to be quite honest mi familia
>>
>>323262718
It's awkward, a step down from THUG/THUG2/THAW at least. Each time you land from an air trick, you know, to do a revert? The game lags like it's some sword slash in a fighting game meant to emphasis how strong the hit was. It's just not a smooth game. I'd stick with Skate for the Hall of Meat, or Skate 3 for skating/tricks/lines/locations.
>>
>>323262123
ESPECIALLY IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD
>>
>>323262718

>Every time you enter a level, you're actually joining an online server populated by other players. It's a clever idea, meant to make you feel like you're part of a vibrant community at the local skate park, giving you an audience that might appreciate your skills. But THPS5 executes this idea in an inherently flawed way, structuring the game so that players have no incentive to band together and bond. Levels are stuck in a constant state of barren lifelessness, because whenever you want to actually attempt a mission, you're whisked away into a separate, instanced server.

>Skaters phase in and out of existence like lost souls in purgatory, and the likelihood that you'll have any meaningful interaction with other players is precisely zero. You can attempt to challenge others to a variety of modes, with the egregious omission of classic modes like HORSE and Graffiti. And because you're constantly flip-flopping between servers while you're just trying to play the game, you'll find yourself positively inundated with load screens. It's not like there's a hub server and a single server for everything else, either; every single mission adds another sputtering load screen to the enjoyment-obliterating tally. Oh, and you'll love this: there's no local multiplayer whatsoever.

Dude, it's ass.
>>
File: Tony+Hawk+Pro+Skater+2+tony2.jpg (61KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
Tony+Hawk+Pro+Skater+2+tony2.jpg
61KB, 500x495px
LIGHTS OUT
GORILLA RADIO
TURN THAT ISHT UP
>>
>>323262968
UME TINE MECHA WEED INVASION
>>
>>323263038

>GORILLA

GUERRILLA
>>
>>323263159
The fuck is a guerrilla?
>>
>>323263230

God damn it, anon.
>>
Just did a playthrough of 2 a few days ago. Still as fun and addictive as ever.
>>
>>323263230
A big animal native to Africa
>>
>>323262954
>>323262985
Thanks

Will probably pirate it
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.