[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: shitty/mediocre games with god-tier trailers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

ITT: shitty/mediocre games with god-tier trailers
>>
Star Wars Battlefront. Easy
>>
>Dead Island: The Thread
>>
>>323254773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVNFSFqGmL4
>>
>>323254773
>shitty/mediocre games
>doesn't post L4D2 but instead posts the actual good first game
>>
>>323254773
L4D is a great game tho. Horribly imbalanced, but fun as fuck.
>>
>>323255692
Came here to post this

What a letdown
>>
>>323255825
I think I heard that song in a Mega Man 2 hack, good as fuck
>>
File: 1442389373888.png (753KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
1442389373888.png
753KB, 1008x672px
>>
>>323255692
Just watched it, damn. So much potential and apparently its generic as fuck
>>
That one God of War trailer with the little girl and Ellie Goulding as awesome.

The game was probably meh though.
>>
>>323254773
Every GTA game since Vice City.
Nah, they're good games. They just have such fantastic trailers.
>>
>>323255692
You mean MGS 5: the thread. No I don't think that MGS 5 is bad or mediocre, but seriously the trailers were pretty much the best part of it.
As in they were the hypiest shit ever.
>>
>>323255692
First shit I thought of shaking my head pham
>>
>>323255692
Who do you voodoo, bitch?
>>
>>323254773
MGSV

Between that and dead island, I learned my lesson.
>>
Xenoblade Chronicles X.
>>
Skyrim. Even knowing about how shallow it is, How dull the quests are how little variety there is in just about everything, Watching that trailer still makes me want to go back in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSRtYpNRoN0
>>
>>323256547
i just realized i posted the hour long one
you know what i mean u fucks, the first part.
>>
>>323256702
ok no it was the normal one youtube just fucked up and said it was an hour long
>>
I'm calling it right now. It's gonna be mediocre as fuck but praised because MUH FEELS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCQ-RZrz5rI
>>
>>323257445
Sony most likely cancelled it again. It's not gonna sell enough copies for them. They just made a trailer to pretend they had games to show.
>>
>>323255921
>L4D is a great game tho. Horribly imbalanced, but fun as fuck.
this.

i hope they never make a L4D3. The devs don't care about their game.
>>
>>323257862
Why would they bother? It looked like a fucking mid gen PS3 game and the mechanics looked to only be "press x to have the AI solve puzzles for you" when they showed it. Can't be that expensive.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.