[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-32 -qshz33I LITTERALLY CHUN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Chun.jpg (238KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Chun.jpg
238KB, 1200x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-32-qshz33I
LITTERALLY CHUN LI
https://youtu.be/Hv_5BOKepcw?t=6m37s
>>
>>323252167
this is hilarious

also shows the difference between good animators and mediocre ones. Despite being essentially the same, Chun's just has so much more impact to it.

I've always thought Capcom has a great animating team, from sprites to 3D models. they understand how action should look, in order to feel good.
>>
>>323253470
Its more the tricks they used
In certain frames Chun has 3 legs in total
That and that after effect bending vision looks real nice
>>
>>323253772
those "tricks" are all completely valid parts of animation, son. Capcom's willingness to do them (and other things, like break joints) is what gives their animations such life.
>>
>>323252167
>Marvel once crossovered with Capcom
>Now they copy Capcom's animations
Is it worth the risk for Capcom to try and sue Marvel?
Never underestimate the Mouse
>>
Calm down, faggot. We all saw the SRK article. No one cares.
>>
>>323252167
REMINDER
Marvel said contest of champions is the future of marvel fighting games
>>
>>323254997
Of course not. Disney's Jews are more powerful than Capcom's Jews.
>>
Pretty embarrassing when a dev is so creatively bankrupt that they literally copy from a game thats not even released yet. They didnt even do a better job. This looks like trash.
>>
>>323257817
I thought the jews fear the samurai
>>
>>323260251
Capcom has lost the way of the samurai to greed. It now embraces Hebrew teachings of mercantilism.
>>
>>323260345
Shit, japan is lost.
>>
File: Capture.png (738KB, 1322x377px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
738KB, 1322x377px
>>323253772
>In certain frames Chun has 3 legs in total
So does Spiderman. Side by side, it just looks like poorer animating.
>>
File: 1451029226718.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1451029226718.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>323260345
>Capcom learning the ways of greed has directly led to them porting Dragon's Dogma to PC.
Can't complain.
>>
>>323261214
You could have just bought a console years ago.
>>
>>323261245
Like a peasant?

More seriously, why would I want the framerate locks, all the bugs, and complete lack of mods - and buy a whole new console for that one game - over a PC release? It's a game I wanted to play before but couldn't because it wasn't reason enough to purchase a console. Now it's coming to my platform of choice.
>>
>>323261451
>needing mods to enjoy a game
>>
>>323261517
>not enjoying a game more when all the bugs are fixed, whether by the devs or a mod
Anon, why are you arguing?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.