[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/ Having fun with Black Ops 3 Zombies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Hey /v/
Having fun with Black Ops 3 Zombies?
>>
Indeed.
>1st prestige
ayy
>>
I haven't played it yet because I don't want to play solo. I'm a bit disappointed there is only one map to play.
The campaign was fun though, and I am really enjoying the multiplayer.
>>
>>323248857
There are two maps if you have the season pass. The first map wears out on you quickly
The Giant, the second map, is really fun and I play it on a daily basis.
>>
File: 1356652766713.png (352KB, 1062x706px) Image search: [Google]
1356652766713.png
352KB, 1062x706px
Alright guys, level with me

Is this CoD actually good? Does it have enough different stuff to not feel like the same fucking thing every year?
>>
>>323249121
No. But I still play the Giant zombies map religiously. I think it's just the two buds I play with that really make it fun for me. We're funny and enjoyable to play with so it keeps us all interested and we're pretty goal-oriented on getting the red hex on all weapons and prestige-ing, but it's nothing new
>>
>>323249005
I'm not buying the season pass, waste of money for someone who isn't that into zombies.
Friend told me that the multiplayer playlists for the DLCs die out fairly quickly too, I'll just stick to base multiplayer. Ground War is best mode.
>>
>>323249337
I was never a big fan of zombies either, until I played BO III zombies. Nothing like physically different, but I find it fairly entertaining and available weaponry is fun.
>>
deez nuts
>>
>>323249337
>ground war
I'm so mad that no one plays it on pc, only Playlist that has traffic is chaos moshpit and it's full of nuketownfags
>>
>>323249665
Most of the traffic I see is in TDM. I want HC S&D
>>
>>323249665
My only problem with Ground War is the limited amount of maps, all of them except Combine (and Nuk3town, if you count that) would fit, instead all I play is Safeguard on Hunted or Infection. Needs more gamemodes too, I don't see a reason there is no Kill Confirmed, Hardpoint, Capture the Flag, Uplink or Free For All in the playlist.
>>
>>323248651
Yeah.
Stopping time with gumballs is pretty cool desu.
>>
Any way to pirate just the zombies maps. I really don't wanna buy the season pass just for a couple o maps.
>>
>>323249665
>>323249950
I just want to play kill confirmed...
>>
>>323250457
Kill confirmed has decent numbers. It's the only MP mode I ever play.
Or are you playing PC, you cuck?
>>
Is it just me or zombies' AI are fucking retarded in this game. I feel like that teleport near you if you are not looking or near at them.
>>
>>323248651
waitin for custom maps
>>
>>323248651
actually, yes.
>>
>>323251251
I've noticed the zombies will now die if unattended a lot more often than they would in any previous game. They try to come out fully healed and with much lower health, stopping players from leaving crawlers too often. Still, they have to run to you, so just git gud.
>>
File: FifthElement_274Pyxurz.jpg (160KB, 1600x1033px) Image search: [Google]
FifthElement_274Pyxurz.jpg
160KB, 1600x1033px
WHEN IS HEADQUARTERS COMING BACK HARDPOINT IS FUCKING SHIT
>>
How is the Giant? Compare it to Der Riese
>>
It's too complicated for me. I tried it the other day, and even with a high level person in my lobby explaining exactly what to do, it was confusing as fuck and I haven't gone back.

Besides, I actually find the Multiplayer fun in this one. Kill Confirmed for days
>>
>>323248651
Im not ten so I didn't buy this years cawadooty.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.