[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need For Speed VS Dirt Rally. Completely different style of racing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Need For Speed VS Dirt Rally.
Completely different style of racing games but which is worth the $60?
>>
>>323247016
Dirt Rally
>>
>>323247063
Why though?
>>
>>323247016
That depends on you. Do you want a realistic rally sim or an arcade street racer?
>>
>>323247857
I want both but I cant decide
>>
>>323247857
If the Dirt webms are Rally, it's definitely not realistic.
>>
>>323247743
It has a larger amount of love and care put into it. Bit more challenge, too.

The games are really really different in their genres though, so at the end of the day it will come down to what you prefer the most between the two.
>>
apparently the devs are fixing NFS but I've heard literally nothing about the game at all
would just go with dirt rally desu
>>
File: hairpin without sound.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
hairpin without sound.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>323248282
buy one pirate one

this might help you decide though https://my.mixtape.moe/myizlj.mp4
>>
>>323248945
The top torrent on Pirate bay a decent one?
>>
>>323247016
F1 2015
>>
>>323248945
also can you change the co-drivers talk to "simple" like in dirt 3?
>>
>Mfw people think Dirt Rally is "Realistic"

Yeah just like how F1 2015 is realistic.
>>
The last good racing game I played that wasn't Mario Kart was

SPLIT/SECOND

NIGGA
>>
>>323249613
I don't think so, but you can change the timing of the calls to earlier or later.
>>
>>323248945

Looks like the exact same shit as CMR 2005 but with prettier graphics. Well, I guess there's really not much you can do with the genre if you want to stick to pure rally.
>>
>>323249774
The gravel driving is realistic though. You can argue how accurate the physics are but it definitely isn't simcade like previous dirt or codemasters games.
>>
Dirt Rally or SLREVO?
>>
>>323251982
both
>>
File: nfs reboot QUALITY 2.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
nfs reboot QUALITY 2.webm
3MB, 852x480px
You're talking about the new NFS game, right? For what it's worth, it's not that hot and doesn't even have a manual shifting option
>>
>>323252894
at least Underground 2 but a bit better?
>>
>>323252894
It such a huge shame it's exclusive to goddamn Origin. I wish EA died already and let its IPs free to be worked on by passionate devs.
But of course that won't happen anytime soon, if ever.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.