[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name me a game that will renew my love for video games. I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: deadinside.jpg (30KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
deadinside.jpg
30KB, 460x276px
Name me a game that will renew my love for video games. I feel so burnt out now. I want to feel the same way I did when I was a teenage playing something new. Now I can buy anything I want and it seems like I just chug through games without stopping to enjoy them to the fullest.

I've played Ori, Fallout 4, Halo 5, Metro Redux, Valkyria Chronicles, Undertale (couldn't finish), Pillars of Eternity (couldn't finish), Witcher 3 (couldn't finish), Wolfenstein: The New Order, Elder Scrolls Online, FTL, and both Kotors (I love these but they don't count because replays). I probably enjoyed Ori the most, and I played Fallout 4 the most.

Nothing is recreating that old joy!!

Is it me or the games, anon??
>>
File: growler.jpg (68KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
growler.jpg
68KB, 530x600px
>>323213803
dead space
>>
Shovel Knight
>>
>>323214458
I second this. Play on a hard difficulty.
>>
>>323213803
ye, play dark souls
or games where you need to get better to overcome obstacles like fighters, platformers, roguelikes or ""mmos""
>>
File: ds.jpg (294KB, 746x746px) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
294KB, 746x746px
>>323213803
>>323216512
if only for the wonderfully interconnected world. exploring for an hour and a half and coming out in a familiar place is fucking awesome.

patience required. don't let the punishing difficulty stop you. I usually don't do hard, but I'm loving the fuck out of dark souls.
>>
>>323213803
Nuclear Throne.

Alternatively considering cultivating a variety of hobbies which give you authentic happiness and expand your social circle.

Or just get high and literally playing anything.
>>
Chrono Cross
>>
>>323213803
Deadly Premonition
>>
>>323216998
I like ds2 more, so scrap that interconnected stuff
only thing that matters is 2 git gud so you are mostly concerned with that
>>
MGSV
>>
>>323213803
russian roulette
>>
>>323217136
Like what? I've got some close friends, but they're always trying to make me go backpacking, play cards, play sports, and go to events. It's such a chore.
>>
>>323213803
Play Tribes and learn how to ski

Even if you can't get kills skiing is fun enough

I like Tribes: Ascend but that's just me
>>
File: 1450919674721.jpg (33KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
1450919674721.jpg
33KB, 512x323px
>>323213803
You don't want to play new games you idiot.

You want to play games that you been playing when you were young.

So fucking do it. Do not whine about "NEW GAMES" and be all like "I MUST PLAY IN NEW TITTLES JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE NEW".

Have fun from it for fuck sake. It's your hobby.
>>
>>323220663
Holy shit, people still play that game?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.