[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Big Smoke betray you again? I never understood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: BigSmoke-Artwork.jpg (121KB, 937x1070px) Image search: [Google]
BigSmoke-Artwork.jpg
121KB, 937x1070px
Why did Big Smoke betray you again?
I never understood the plot in this game.
>>
Money, to get out the hood
>>
>>323209873
Why did he betray you to get money how were you standing in his way?
>>
>>323209873
Why didn't he just ask CJ? He was loaded by that point. You don't gotta sell out your homies to ballas
>>
>>323210250
maybe he was a baller from the start?
>>
>>323210603
More like a busta
>>
>>323210250
He didn't expect CJ to show back up. Ever body thought that CJ ran away from the gangsta life style.
>>
CJ just couldnt follow the damn train
>>
He sold you and Grove Street out to the ballas at the end of the Los Santos section. He got money and a drug warehouse employed by ballas as compensation.
>>
I loved San Andreas because the main characters were all like family to me. even today I play the early missions just to hear Ryder say "Lets go bitch"
>>
File: 1430294749143.png (587KB, 546x460px) Image search: [Google]
1430294749143.png
587KB, 546x460px
>>323211591
Ryder dindu nuffin wrong
>>
>>323211207
he sold out grovestreet before the game began cause he wanted in on that drug money
sweet said no and your moms got popped instead of sweet by accident
he was friendly cause grove street was small time and easily ignored
hes expecting cj to fuck off to liberty city

then cj starts making moves to make the grove strong again and fucking up smokes business with the ballas and vagos
>>
>>323213931
>he was friendly cause grove street was small time and easily ignored
>hes expecting cj to fuck off to liberty city

Seemed to me like he had a bit of sympathy for the grove though, unlike Ryder, who only cared for his own success.
>>
>>323214214
he was still friends with the grove which is why the grove wasnt wiped out but the second the grove started fucking with the money is when it had to stop

even on that drive thru mission he hesitates shooting at the ballas using him stuffing his face as an excuse
>>
>>323214214
Nah, Ryder still had some loyalty to the grove but grew jealous of CJ and Smoke made a move to reel him in.
>>
>>323214539
>even on that drive thru mission he hesitates shooting at the ballas using him stuffing his face as an excuse

I'm aware of that, which further reinforces my belief. Ryder had no problem blasting during that mission, meaning smoke was turned way before Ryder. Yet despite that, Smoke still showed way more respect towards CJ, the Grove and the homies than Ryder, who unlike Smoke, turned on the hood during the events your peceive while playing the game, and showed a "give no fucks" attitude throughout the entire thing, right up to his death.
>>
>>323215008
ryder being rude to cj was friendly fucking around. ryder was still down for the grove you see it in beating up drugdealers and robbing the armory until smoke convinced him to sell cj and sweet out
>>
>>323215701
Do you consider him dissing the grove and calling himself a motherfuckin' genius right before you put a bullet through his brain as "friendly hood banter" too? Ryder was always a very basic person. Smoke was deluded sure but he still had a bit more of an internal conflict going to him. All his philosophical bullshit at the start that was basically screaming that something was not right.
>>
>>323209686
Around blacks, never relax.
>>
File: smoke.jpg (8KB, 200x140px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.jpg
8KB, 200x140px
You didnt follow the train correctly
>>
>>323216264
I did you fat fuck, why do you stop shooting after every three shots? I had to jump on that fucking train and do everything by myself
>>
>>323210096
dealing crack was extremely lucrative but Sweet wouldn't allow it, he had to go out on his own and the easiest way was to get in with the Ballas by taking out the leader of the Families.
>>
File: cj.jpg (49KB, 441x621px) Image search: [Google]
cj.jpg
49KB, 441x621px
>>323211114
>>
>>323209686
Because Sweet is a fucking moron who can't let petty gangbanging bullshit that killed so many of his friends go. Even with CJ having so many good businesses open in San Fierro and Las Venturas.
>>
>>323216909
why cant we just get a rocket and blow it up or keep following the dam train over the bridge
>>
>>323210250
CJ only got rich after Smoke betrayed him.
>>
>>323220734
how rich does CJ actually get when he becomes a big shot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.