[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Witcher 3, horrible game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 14

I finished this game and man....The combat system is crap and there's no progression (rpg where?). The optional missions are mostly shit, the ost is avarage, the open world desing sucks, the main story is mediocre and the consequences of your actions in the whole game are a 2 minutes comic video.

I can't understand how is winning awards everywhere. Witcher fanboys man, bunch of liars, give me back my money.
>>
nice blog post

please tell us more
>>
>I can't understand how is winning awards everywhere
Casual as fuck
You play as a minority
Pretty grafix
Open world
Stronk women NPCs
Playable stronk women

It has everything vidya journalism could ever want.
>>
>horrible game
>you completed it, which meant you spent 50+ hours playing it nonetheless at the least

fucking retard
>>
>>323209487
>you play as a minority

?????
>>
>>323209595
!!!!!!!!
>>
>>323209581

He can't properly judge it if he hasn't played it.

>play game only for a few hours and drop it, say it sucks
>LOL YOU DIDN'T PLAY ENUFF
>properly play the game and beat it, say it sucks
>LOL YOU PLAYED IT FOR X HOURS, THAT MEANS YOU LIKE IT

There's no winning with your assholes.
>>
>>323209924

If you're playing a game just to adequately tell people online how much you disliked it you got problems
>>
>>323209924
A clever guy right here.
>>
>>323209987
Thats fucking wrong
>>
>>323209595
Witchers are basically the niggers of their universe, nobody respects them and they usually show no passion for other races, which in turns make they look like bad guys who go on spree killing innocent people.
>>
>>323210097

No one /v/ has better things to do with their time I guess.
>>
I agree OP. Its so boring and I just don't understand how such a bland game is winning awards everywhere other than non-gamers pretend they're really gamers.

It feels like one of those PS2/Xbox gen budget western RPGs.
Bland combat, okay story, bland character, set spells, farming. A solid game? Yes. Fun? No. GOTY? Play more video games if you think so desu.

Having a book on the game doesn't make the game good. Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings have video games and books.
>>
What's wrong with the gameplay though? I see everybody bashing it saying the story is good but the gameplay is bad, while in my experience the gameplay was the best part of the game, like having to follow clues on beasts and ultimately finding them and sometimes having to fight them right away is what made the game for me. It's gameplay is much better than many other acclaimed RPGs, like Skyrim.
>>
>>323210171
>>323209987
I played through the entirety of Witcher 1 because /v/ said the story was good, it turned out to be fantasy racism bullshit.
>>
>>323210515

I played this game a lot, I really took my time with the sidequests and stuff and although I have to say that only PC rpgs from the 90s have better writing than it, which is an outstanding feet, the actual gameplay added absolutely NOTHING to the experience whatsoever. Like, at all. This game literally would have been better as a visual novel with the occasional gwent match.
>>
>>323209987
Not OP but...
I don't play them thru to tell people how I feel but to see it through as some games have really pulled together at the end to change my over-all perspective. It took me three restarts of Bloodborne to actually get into it, but when I finally pushed past that first few hours I had a blast.

Witcher 3 I've tried three times now, I make it about 20 hours in and I'm just bored as fuck with it. Story is medicore, lore is interesting, side quests are cool but... This has DA:Origins syndrome all fucking over it.

Ciri being chased by wild hunt! GOTTA SAVE HER! Except feel free to dick around for as long as you want doing side quests as the main story never progresses until you want it to.

Like... what the fuck? It's the same shit everyone hated on Bioware for with the Blight. But yeah moving onto combat - There's no way anyone can defend this games combat. It's just bad. You all know it is. So really... What IS good about Witcher 3? The graphics? Is that really all we give a fuck about these days?

Pillars of Eternity was a vastly better game in every way, Divinity Original Sin shits all over Witcher, there's a dozen better RPGs out there, witcher 3 isn't even in the top 10. This games more like Asscreed/Bamham in a fantasy setting.
>>
>>323210570
Are you like, 14? Skyrim is your go to reference for an RPG? What the fuck anon?
>>
>>323210570
The clues system is a good idea, but when you repeat the same shit over +40 times to kill a monster with an IA like that.... It's stupid, they want to make you think that the mission has story when it hasn't.
>>
>>323211010
Skyrim and Dragon Age are literally the most acclaimed RPG video games of all time.
>>
File: 2015-10-03 03.12.50.jpg (105KB, 497x335px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-03 03.12.50.jpg
105KB, 497x335px
>>323210171
>playing and discussing your favorite hobby with other individuals that share the same interests
>bad
>>
>>323210570
Go play some actually GOOD RPGs. Skyrim is not good, it never was. It's a modding sandbox, not an RPG.

Here's some actual games worth playing...

>Neverwinter Nights
>Baulder's Gate
>Icewind Dale
>Return to Krondor
>Divinity series (Original Sin a BEST)
>Pillars of Eternity

If you want to get in on some JRPGs...

>Radiata Stories
>Suikoden
>Tales Of ________
>Grandia
>Secret/Legend of Mana
>Saga Frontier

There are tons of amazing games with solid writing, lovable characters and challenging yet enjoyable game play. Witcher 3 has none of this, it's just a poorly made rip off of a half decent novel series. I honestly blame the popularity of game of thrones for normies trying this game and thinking its the best shit ever.
>>
File: (You).jpg (31KB, 506x276px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
31KB, 506x276px
>>323210852
>Like...
>...
>>
>>323211665
Don't you have something more recent? Like released in the past 5 years at least? Old games are shit to get into if I never played them.
>>
>>323211856
Pillars of Eternity is from 2015
>>
>>323212036
But it looks like it's from 2003.
>>
>>323211460
Holy shit you're a fucking retard. Dragon Age is shit. It's not acclaimed by anyone. You do realize Bioware is in hot shit because of how BAD that series was, right?

I'm guessing the only way you know to validate a games success is metacritic?
>>
>>323212079
You could have just said that you want new graphic
>>
>>323211856
>3 of those games were released in 2014/2015
>Confirmed not into RPGs

>>323211815
The only thing I've ever been to reddit for is to find the UI translation for DDO. Keep assuming speech habits are invented by your shit meme sites though.
>>
>26 posts
>2 posters

the fuck? is this a bot?
>>
>>323212079
>All I care about are visuals
Thanks for confirming you've got no taste. Fuck right back off to your western interactive movies please, RPGs are not for you.
>>
>>323210515
>>323209129
>>323209487
what game has good combat?
>>
File: wtf man.png (108KB, 1917x979px) Image search: [Google]
wtf man.png
108KB, 1917x979px
>>323212305
k
>>
>>323212084
He's right about Skyrim though. Critically acclaimed does not mean good.

Whether you accept it or not, most video game players today consider Skyrim the peak of RPGs.
>>
>>323209595
have you played the game retard?
>>
>>323212727
>Thinks people see Skyrim as an RPG
>Doesn't realize the only people still playing it have dozens of mods installed.

You don't seem to understand the Bethesda fan base. The REAL fan base, not these fucking normies trying to pretend they game. Bethesda makes us a sandbox and gives us all the tools to make it our own. That's the appeal. It always has been since fucking Morrowind.

Please stop pretending the vocal normie crowd represents the majority of us. Because they don't.
>>
>>323211665
>>Pillars of Eternity
Nope. It's not a good RPG.

Neither is Divinity: Original Sin
>>
>>323213331
It's still an RPG, just like your mother is a bad whore but still a whore.
>>
>>323213331
>I'm going to pretend I played these games
Yeah, okay. Don't you have another asscreed rehash to hold your hand from start to finish?
>>
>>323211665
>Radiata Stories and Tales Of Garbage
>good

talk about shit taste
>>
>>323210570

As shit as it was, even skyrim has better gameplay than assassin's creed.
>>
>>323213298
>Please stop pretending the vocal normie crowd represents the majority of us.

I'm not, I'm just saying you should go outside /v/ sometime.
>>
Yeah the Witcher gets boring pretty quickly. It's like a compilaton of stories you have to listen(one for every mission) with the same gameplay in between.
>>
>>323209129
>i finished the game
>even though combat is crap
>no progression
>apparently every aspect sucks

clearly didn't actually finish the game
>>
>>323212619
Souls games and Diablo 3? You also didn't specify genre so Bayonetta.

I'm going to suggest the Bard's Tale if you want to find an RPG that doesn't pretend its bigger and better than it actually is. It uses its story and narration well to enhance the game, offsetting its combat. Ended up feeling great to me.

https://youtu.be/aqkg5kO-TUE?t=44
>>
>>323212619
Dragon's Dogma next week on Steam
>>
>>323214179
Not him and I normally don't like weebshit but radiata had some srs fuckin feels man. How can you knock that?

Tales... old yes. new fuck no.
>>
>>323214179
>Radiata Stories
>not good
Really now
>>
>>323209129
>I don't like thing
Ok
>>
>>323210852
All this desu senpaitachi
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 457x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 457x364px
>>323209924
>Man I hate this game
>B-but if I don't finish it, I won't win arguements on the Internet!
>>
>>323210164
>witchers are the niggers
No, that's elves.
>>
>>323215848
>I prefer shit
Ok
>>
>>323211010
Why do you get baited so easy, retard?
>>
File: 1452128366653.png (395KB, 995x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1452128366653.png
395KB, 995x1237px
>>
Why is Ciri so perfect?
>>
>>323209129
Put this shit on tumblr kthnx
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 856x893px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 856x893px
>>323211010
How new are you?
>>
How is combat bad? People always say it but never explain it. I haven't played The Witcher 3 yet but I've played 1 and 2, which people also say have shit combat and thought the combat was fine. The Witcher 1 combat was pretty standard isometric RPG combat and the The Witcher 2's was even better. Not the absolute best in the world but still a lot better than what everyone is saying, they make it sound like its Skyrim-tier or something.
>>
>>323216037
>if I don't like it, it's shit.
How's high school treating you, my redditor friend?
>>
>>323216214
Tumblr sure wouldn't accept any criticism toward this game
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 640x1136px
>>323216037
>I'm such a Biodrone I'm going to shitpost about W3 to try to make up for getting BTFO
Ok
>>
File: danksouls.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
danksouls.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>323215445
>souls games
>>
>>323216343
>if I don't like it, it's shit.
As a matter of fact yes, provided I point out what is bad about the game. An god there's a lot of them.
>>
>>323216428
>Projecting so much, I think everyone is a biodrone
Ok
>>
>>323216503
>muh opinions are facts
Jesus isn't Christmas vacation over yet? Don't you have homework to be doing?
>>
File: GWENT-image-970x545.jpg (198KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
GWENT-image-970x545.jpg
198KB, 970x545px
>tfw fuckin slamming this kid in gwent
>>
I agree the gameplay is shit.
It's always the same stuff since white orchard.
The worst part is about choices and consequences : Holy shit it just affects a slide show of 30 secondes at the end of the game !!!
Even in tw1 romance shani/triss and siding with the order/scoiatel influenced your playthrough.
Here it's just cutscenes. Wow. What a nice cinematic experience. Thx for this huge open world that justify multiplat. Totally worth the downgrade.
>>
>>323216467
>npc with slowest moveset in game
>high dex weapon w/ fast attack speed
>lol games for babies
get out with that shit
>>
>>323216734
>reasonable and proven opinions aren't facts, except when it's convenient for me
Jesus isn't Christmas vacation over yet? Don't you have homework to be doing?
>>
>>323209129
2015 was inundated with shitty games. Out of all those, the Witcher 3 was the least shit.

It's as simple as that.
>>
>>323217118
The least shit in the AAA space maybe.
>>
>>323216503
You didn't. You just said, essentially "gameplay element is bad", without any elaboration.
>>
I played through 1 and 2 around their respective releases due to a severe drought in RPGs, but TW3 was just too long and the main story was too fucking uninteresting for me to make it to the end even as time filler.
The leveling and equipment systems were absolute shit, like you're playing a goddamn offline MMO. It's impossible to find exciting loot in hidden places because any loot you can use will be tightly balanced to fit your level, and any actual interesting loot you find will be hours and hours of play away.
It almost felt to me like nobody actually realized that the game was supposed to be played, rather than watched. Almost every element regarding play is poorly thought out, to the point of the game having sluggish controls that make you feel like you aren't directly controlling Geralt, leading to a loss of immersion every time you barely run past a corpse you tried to loot.

Add to that the fact that they couldn't be bothered to even be subtle at all. When I read in a loading screen that I could rid villages of monsters, which would lead to their population returning, I thought that was a pretty cool idea. In my mind I envisioned clearing a village, and returning at a later date to find it slowly rebuilding. What ended up happening was a cutscene triggering the second the last monster fell that showed generic villagers suddenly (awkwardly) come run over as if they were there the entire time. Creating these cutscenes for the villages actually cost someone time, when it would have been more immersive and interesting to set a fucking boolean to true in the next loading screen.

A lot of effort went into making most of the side quests at least appear to be more than "kill n monsters of x type" in terms of writing, a whole lot of effort went into the graphics and voice acting, but nobody seems to have tried to pull the various game elements together into a cohesive whole.
>>
>>323217118
Tw3 was a huge deception for me. I shouldn't have watched the trailers. Hopefully bloodborne and undertale were some nice surprises.
>>
>>323217202
Nothing else wins awards with any regularity.
>>
>>323209129
>>323217118

I'm convinced people who post here dont actually enjoy video games. Seriously this board is such shit. The only good thing about 2015 was that there was actually movies worth seeing in the theater and lots of great games for those of us not beaten down by cynical gamer bullshit. I enjoyed Mortal Kombat X, Bloodborne, Witcher 3, Mad Max and Black Op 3. Seriously, fuck you people. Stay salty. Or go play fucking Undertale since you morons seem to worship that piece of shit game around here.
>>
>>323211665
I hate GoT, yet I enjoyed Witcher 3.

I was kinda disappointed it didn't have the full blown nudity that was present in Witcher 2. Otherwise pretty fine game.

I really liked the combat too.
>>
>>323217063
>proven opinions
Thanks for the laugh, my friend.
>>
>>323209129

I can't say I share the same experience, I had trouble getting into the game at first, but after a few hours I really got into it. Played 85h through main game and DLC and loved it all. Combat and progression wasn't perfect by any means, but I didn't think it was terrible, just a bit repetitive and doesn't really evolve. I loved the story and side quests. I liked the open world, it was very visually appealing. Unfortunately Skellige had way too many question marks in the water. Heart of Stone was top tier DLC, amazing story and atmosphere as well as some neat boss fights.
>>
Why does /v/ get baited so easily
>>
File: 1450432073187.jpg (53KB, 638x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450432073187.jpg
53KB, 638x600px
>>323218354
Someone's projecting.

Settle down, dork.
>>
>>323218354
>I'm convinced people who post here dont actually enjoy video games

How did you just figure that out?
That's something every other board besides maybe /b/ says about /v/ all the time, that /v/ loves to hate games more than it loves to play them.
>>
>>323215445
>souls games
strafe/roll until you find an opening then press attack 3 times, do this for every encounter: the game

>Diablo 3
Opinion discarded. Discard yourself, while you're at it.

C'mon, senpai. TW3 is this generation's BG2. It's the best game ever made. Why can't you guys be grateful that you were born to witness its release? It's the Godfather 2 of video games.
>>
GOTY 2015 YA'LL LOSE
>>
>>323219107
It's not a bait. It's realty.
>>
>>323220057
>strafe/roll until you find an opening then press attack 3 times, do this for every encounter: the game
Try doing this with one weapon type for the whole game. That's Witcher 3.

You know Witcher 3 fans are lying when they praise its combat while they put down a game where combat is 95% of the game.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 627x626px
>>323220207
>>
>cutscene
>cutscene
>cutscene
>cutscene
>oi fack off wicha, you think you can take all ten of us m8?
>*unsheath sword*
>spam square
>back to dialogue
The game
>>
>>323220414
the souls series' main selling point, the entire reason for its existence is its COMBAT SYSTEM, which isn't even innovative or as great as its fans make it out to be. TW3 does that AT LEAST as well as DaS/BB, and has narrative/art direction/scope/characters that are hbo-drama tier compared to DaS/BB. TW3 is a more complete package.
>>
>>323209129
Tell me OP, what was your personal GOTY 2015?
>>
>>323220534
It's okay witcher fanboy. You can lie youself with the bait thing if you want to, but man, that's sad.
>>
Point and click adventures, that are real games.
>>
>>323220637
Okay, so what does the Witcher 3 do that makes the souls games look bad? Because it seems like Witcher 3 is a poor man's souls game if you want to compare its combat.

And by the way Souls games are innovative because of tight stamina based combat in an action RPG that acts as turns introduced in Demons Souls back in 2009.

>narrative/art direction/scope/characters
Yeah buddy but souls games have this.

>hbo-drama tier
Okay. If this is a good thing for you then thumbs up.

>which isn't even innovative or as great as its fans make it out to be.
You're good at poking beehives but you can't see how others see the Witcher 3. Because its as you stated in this quote, except for the Witcher 3 its the entire package, not just combat.
>TW3 is a more complete package.
See what I mean? It has DLC if you want to argue packages.

Going back, some anon asked "what games have good combat?"
The question was only asking other anons what games they feel had good combat, not saying the Witcher 3 is bad because another game plays better.

But to me, the combat just isn't fun.
>>
>>323220595
>square
way to reveal yourself as a retard
>>
>>323220998
You're treating your opinion as facts ITT. You're purposefully acting retarded by using your opinions as evidence, because you know that will get you (you)s. This thread is either bait, or you're a butthurt Sonyggers who's mad that memeborne didn't get GOTY.
And I'm not even a witcher fanboy, personaly was hoping MGS would win. But you're baiting, and to deny such is to lie.
>>
>>323221895
yeah desu super mario bros combat is fucking shit compared to dark souls. Am I right my bloodbro?

witcherplebs need to GIT GUD. ! :-)!
>>
>>323222258
>Muh HBO drama tier game is being disliked by some anon on an online Korean drawing canvas and I can't have that!
>>
>>323222474
>some one likes a game I don't like on a narobian kite knitting chat site and I can't have that
>>
Dogshit with lots of production value.

Meanwhile you have amazing games like rainbow six siege and dragons dogma that get 0 recognition. Video game awards and journalism are a joke
>>
SOOOO MADDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDD

Witcher 3 is the best modern rpg ever made, and deal with it. :]
>>
>>323222474
All games I play NEED to have DARK SOULS combat in order for them to be playable. This is an indisputable fact. I sold my WoW + RuneScape accounts once I realized that Dark Souls combat is the only way to play a game.
>>
>>323220650
My Goty? Mmmmm.....I didn't play all 2015 games so I can't say an accurate answer.

That said, of all games that I played in 2015 I would say now that Bloodborne is the best, it has bad things like the shitty multiplayer or the dungeons but overall I find the game genuinely good (when you play games like this is when you notice that it's made by cleaver and creative people).

And don't get me wrong, I don't want to start some blood vs tw3 shit, at the end, after DS2 I expected of Bloodborne to be the shit and TW3 the best game for me so...
>>
>people call uncharted a movie even though it is 70% gameplay
>meanwhile witches 3 is literally 70% a cutscene you have to watch and periodically select dialogue that has no choice
Its literally a fucking movie.
>>
>>323223131
>>323223314
You can like the game as much as you want but censoring those who dislike it even in /v/ at this hour is a bit too much.

Don't you have like 200 normie GOTY awards to consider and be happy for?

At least allow me to say how disappointed I am on it after buying it for full price at launch and it turned out to be bland.
>>
>>323223703
>he bought it at full price
>he didn't pirate first and then buy during a gog sale.
>>
>>323209129
xD
>>
>>323223608
Uncharted is a linear cover based TPS that manages to feel cinematic in the worst way possible being 10 hours long, and half of that is cinematics. Max Payne 3 is better than any Uncharted game.

The Witcher 3, on the other hand, is a 120+ hour game with maybe 10 hours of cutscenes. In an open world, mainly used for narrative purposes (unless you like standing still and listening to an NPC blabber about shit ala Half Life 1 or reading text pop ups like in WOW) ?

If you can think of a better way for a game to convey emotions using second-to-none facial animations, gestures, voice acting without it being considered "cinematic" then hit CDPR up. I'm sure they'd love to hire you.
>>
>>323224428
>Max Payne 3 is better than any Uncharted game

Stopped reading there. Must be a witcher fan
>>
>>323224428
Max Payne 3 is literally a fucking movie. Are you a movie fan or something? Fuck off. Uncharted doesn't even have that many cinematics, its gameplay just like shenmue is gameplay
>>
>>323224647
How could you deduce that? Max Payne 3 has infinitely better shooting mechanics, narrative, and level design than any Uncharted game. This cannot be disputed desu. But it shouldn't surprise you considering MP3 takes a lot of good things from the uncharted series and incorporates them seamlessly.
>>
File: 1438273210814.jpg (11KB, 394x295px) Image search: [Google]
1438273210814.jpg
11KB, 394x295px
I wish Gamergate had never happened. The amount of shitposting and 'im pretending hurr hurr" has quintupled because of that one event. Baiting doesn't even take work. It moron with a fishing pole can do it. Trolling is subtle and requires practice. Hell, even /b/ can have video game discussions with no shitposting.
>>
As someone who primarily plays jrpg and niche weeb games, witcher 3 was surprisingly good, I mean sure the combat and core gameplay really isn't that great but the story, character development, side content/secondray quests, pacing and level design is pretty varied and good for an open world game. The environment is really nice as well.
>>
>Game is bad
>You haven't played it
>I have, there's a pic with a timestamp
>You fucking moron you played a game you dislike for like 50 hours
>But I have to experience the whole game to judge it
>GUYS CAN'T U SEE THAT THIS IS BAIT/SHITPOST? NO ONE IN THE WORLD GENUINELY DISLIKED THE GAME, THEY EITHER HAVEN'T PLAYED IT OR SHITPOST
>>
>>323223968
Jesus you just can't stop

With every counter argument you find something else, even if it's such a retarded thing as buying the game on launch or not

You're just trying to prove that The Witcher 3 is good by retarded attempts to make a moron out of someone who just disliked it
>>
>>323217423
Underrated post
>>
>>323209129
>No progression

Good, I'm glad I'm not the only person who harps on this. Building Geralt is so fucking boring. Level up perks and gear is mostly homogenous +5% mmo tier shit.
>>
>>323215445
>Bard's tale
fucking glorious watch
boring play
>>
>>323217006
next time just say Cherrypicking k?
>>
I'm certain 90% of the people disappointed or angry at TW3 would have not even bothered with hating the game if they had just played previous games. If you can't stand the previous two don't bother with 3, it's that simple.
>>
>>323227206
Yeah, you start like Geral with +5 attack, +30 def and a couple of magics and you end like Geralt with +250 attack, +200 def and the same magics, movesets....I have never seen something like this, poor desing at it's finest..
>>
>>323209129
Whoa there partner.

Witcher 3 might have shit combat and shit item systems, but calling the OST shit OR accusing the open world design (visually and spatially) of being a weak point is god damned foolishness.

No it should not be GOTY.

No it is not perfect.

But -yes- it does have strong points. The open world and characters being one of them.

It's a solid 8+/10. Saying anything else is an exercise in shit taste or bait.
>>
File: 1263791598869.jpg (12KB, 231x185px) Image search: [Google]
1263791598869.jpg
12KB, 231x185px
>>323209129
>finishing a game you didn't enjoy
>complaining about a video game on the internet
The only thing you excel at besides being a whiny bitch is that you're a masterful waster of your own time. Congrats.
>>
>>323209129
>I can't understand how is winning awards everywhere. Witcher fanboys man, bunch of liars, give me back my money.

Go fuck yourself. Don't like game on steam? 3 hours refund window you pice of shit.

>>323209487
Oh god, here we go again. Yeah, there are so many stronk womans and so much minority that all your americafags media was "this game is racist!". Well, go eat shit in mcdonald and be fat.
>>
>>323212401
>graphic is not important
Then stop playing vidya and go read some books
Oh wait, so much text, better play some CoD.
>>
>>323217423
>post make sense
0 respondes
>shitposts with no arguments
tons of respondes

love new /v/
>>
>>323223257
>rainbow six
>good
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.