[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angry Video Game Nerd thread! Do you watch this show or any of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: AVGNnerd.jpg (45KB, 420x310px) Image search: [Google]
AVGNnerd.jpg
45KB, 420x310px
Angry Video Game Nerd thread! Do you watch this show or any of the other Cinemassacre gaming shows like Bootsy Beats / James & Mike?
>>
Yeah I watch a lot of his other stuff. I still find them entertaining to this day.
>>
>>323208854
same
>>
>>323207803
I watched it in middle school.
>>
>>323207803
>Shitty e-celeb garbage
K, s A g e
>>
I've seen every single episode, and usually throw one on when I'm eating food

some of his newer ones aren't so good, but some of them are just fine too
>>
File: MateiPenis.jpg (393KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
MateiPenis.jpg
393KB, 1200x674px
Have you seen how huge Mike is?
>>
File: Untitled.png (97KB, 201x230px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
97KB, 201x230px
>>323209248
>>
I didn't for fucking YEARS but just the other day I went on a binge and watched loads of his stuff.
>>
>>323209743
what u like of his current stuff? Mike Matei has been on a kick beating hard NES games
>>
>>323209806

I think you can really see a massive difference from his old stuff, he seems a lot more put together and a better presentator nowadays than just "RAAH ANGREE PUNCH SCREAM". He also looks a lot older.

I also get this impression that he doesn't really think the shit jokes are funny anymore, I noticed many of his current videos only play a tune of his theme song without the words. Maybe he's embarrassed by the shtick and wants to be a serious reviewer or something.
>>
File: avgn movie.webm (1MB, 976x418px) Image search: [Google]
avgn movie.webm
1MB, 976x418px
I liked the movie a lot
>>
>>323210651
I like the nerd, but the movie was litteral garbage
>>
>>323210935
written by Kevin Finn..

Mike Matei helps james write the show
>>
>>323210456

if you've seen the speilberg games episode, he apologizes for making a 'looks like a turd' joke and says he knows it's getting old, I think that was him admitting it even to himself
>>
AVGN is meh
Board James if fucking amazing though
>>
yeah, still watch anything cinemassacre, though only on youtube since my PC is too old and the actual site doesn't load videos well.

>tfw posting in a survey thread.
>>
It's a fact that James' wife cucks him and often forces him to dress and act like the AVGN during.
>>
Classic AVGN is amazing. His newer stuff is shaky. His latest episode was meh, but that Seaman episode was really good. The movie was a pretty fun experience, not amazing and lacked Super Mecha Death Christ 2000 BC V5.0 Beta, which I really wanted to see in full cinematic glory, but that's okay.
James and Mike is okay sometimes, I guess.
My real favorite James Rolfe series besides AVGN is Bored James, with You Know What's Bullshit coming in third.
>>
>>323212973

Citation needed
>>
File: DSP.jpg (940KB, 2418x1530px) Image search: [Google]
DSP.jpg
940KB, 2418x1530px
>>
File: homie.jpg (14KB, 207x212px) Image search: [Google]
homie.jpg
14KB, 207x212px
>>323207803
i enjoy his cinemassacre/videogame reviews

I wish he'd use his dry humor more, the swearing tangents are annoying
>>
My biggest problem is the forced laughter. When he does that shit I have to hide my eyes or look away, I feel embarrassed just thinking about it.
>>
>>323213950

when does he do that? when he's doing james and mike mondays and non scripted stuff like that?
>>
File: 1452223344377.jpg (81KB, 966x539px) Image search: [Google]
1452223344377.jpg
81KB, 966x539px
James
>Complains about hard games on video
>Ugly sjw wife that sabotages his career
>Balding and small penis

Mike
>Beats hard games like a champ on video
>qt blond girlfriend that plays vidya with him
>enough 10in cock and beautiful full head of hair.
>>
>>323215850
this
>>
I rewatch Monster Madness on the regular. It's really interesting stuff.
>>
>>323215850
Ugly sjw wife? Prove it man
>>
File: mag-article-large.jpg (24KB, 615x349px) Image search: [Google]
mag-article-large.jpg
24KB, 615x349px
>>323207803
LITTLE
>>
>>323207803
From time to time re-watching the old AVGN feels pretty good. The last episode about MK Generations episode was pretty mediocre, since it was shorter and the last quarter of the video was just an ad for some Blu-Ray shit.
James & Mike can get annoying as hell when they don't know how to play the fucking game, but still passable compared to other LP channels
Mike & Bootsy kicks ass.
James & Doug it's putrid shit but I think it's sad that Doug as NC seems more natural than out of character. I don't even hate the guy, just how he tries to be funny.
Board James is fucking awesome.
Bootsy Beats too.

Overall, it's maybe the comfiest Youtube channel. Not the best, but they still have cool stuff to watch.
>>
Are there any good gaming channels worth watching out there?

You know. That doesn't just do shitty let's plays. More stuff like Lazy Game Reviews and Super Bunnyhop.
>>
>>323217670

Doug has real capacity to be funny, but he fails at bringing it out, and has too many unfunny tendencies that he can't keep under control. I no longer seek out his content, and rarely go back to watch anything he's done.

I will say that I go back to his After These Messages videos from time to time. Those are good.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.