[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to name a videogame character more annoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: THEBULLTHEBEAR.jpg (8KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
THEBULLTHEBEAR.jpg
8KB, 266x190px
You have 10 seconds to name a videogame character more annoying than Ulysses.

BULL BEAR BULL BEAR
>>
Everyone in LISA
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 900x643px
to be honest my family man, I thought cass was more annoying...

> muh daddy
> muh caravan
> muh whiskey
>>
File: thisfag.png (243KB, 410x619px) Image search: [Google]
thisfag.png
243KB, 410x619px
>>
File: tBk7HG6.png (56KB, 702x1038px) Image search: [Google]
tBk7HG6.png
56KB, 702x1038px
>>323204854
He wasn't as much annoying as much of just being a dickhead.

Pic related
>>
File: Fallout-4-early-screens-Preston.jpg (174KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout-4-early-screens-Preston.jpg
174KB, 1200x675px
>>
Flame Hyena?
>>
slippy from starfox
>>
Fi from LoZ: skyward Sword.
>>
Moira.
>>
>>323204986
Fuck you. Henry Alabaster is great
>>
>>323206608
My vote
>>
>>323204854
>HURRR I AM UNABLE TO COMPREHEND BASIC THEMES, MOTIFS AND METAPHORS

anyone who disliked ulysses or lonesome road need to fuck off and stay fuck off
>>
File: Rochelle_Rifle.png (127KB, 407x560px) Image search: [Google]
Rochelle_Rifle.png
127KB, 407x560px
You know that one faggot who just spouts memes or references? Having no personality of their own? This is Rochelle, but with out any memes or references.

She's has nothing of value to same, she's that one girl who just keeps sharing shit on Facebook or inviting you to play some random shit.

Her mere presence is annoying.

I wonder if it's a black girl thing
>>
>>323205486
>tfw you'll never suddenly lean your dick into cass all in a sudden
>>
>>323204854
Omochao.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x323px
>SomeGuy series of mods
>New Vegas Bounties 2
>old gunslinger companion can be asked about Ulysses
>he says they played poker and in the middle of ruining it with politics, the gunslinger also became aware of the hundreds of lice falling out if his hair onto the table
>>
>>323207215
I agree that LR is underrated by /v/, but you have to admit Ulysses has a pretty piss weak motivation for the shit he does.

>Some guy I never met accidentally destroyed a place I was growing to like through a freak coincidence
>I know he didn't mean to do it, but I'll act like he's totally responsible for it anyway and nuke a whole bunch of other people for shits and gigs

He's not an unintelligent guy either, if you listen to the audio logs in OWB you can see there's a lot going on under the surface, but he's really made out to be a whiny little bitch when all's said and done.
>>
I think I prefer all the subtle references to Ulysses rather than him himself.

Things like when Graham mentions you're not the courier he expected.
>>
>>323208761
It's a parallel to the player, the Ulysses feels compelled under some strange ideal of the old world and to just be able to have a choice in the way the world will move forward in time.

The Courier never asked to carry the chip, never asked to be shot in the head, never wanted be the person who decides where New Vega's future will go. Ulysses is testing your character, He never had the chance you did, so he's forcing it.
>>
>>323209508
In fact I feel like all the DLC's are a test of character. Dead Money especially, with everything revolving around the idea of greed.
>>
File: Starlow.jpg (6KB, 200x208px) Image search: [Google]
Starlow.jpg
6KB, 200x208px
Her.
Or omochao.
Basically anything that's a living tutorial.

She's probably the worst though because she's a bitch to luigi and overstayed her welcome by 2 games.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.