[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Objectively correct comparisons of games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: basically.png (1MB, 475x1301px) Image search: [Google]
basically.png
1MB, 475x1301px
post em
>>
Holy shit, that is actually really fucking good
Dark Souls - DMC4 had more options in the combat but were blatantly unfinished, but Bloodborne - DMC3 perfected it and were better paced and focused.
>>
>>323193834
Thanks.
>>
File: souls alien comparison.jpg (657KB, 599x1620px) Image search: [Google]
souls alien comparison.jpg
657KB, 599x1620px
>>323193510
More like
DeS - DMC
DaS - DMC3
DaS2 - DMC4
Bloodborne - DmC
>>
>>323193957
Much better
>>
>>323193957
Bloodborne was edgy but it was still really good overall. DmC was fun but that's all there was to it. Everything else was unlikeable.
>>
>>323193510
Hold up.

DMC1 was and still is a very different game both mechanics and atmosphere wise from other DMC titles. What makes Demon Souls stand out from the other Souls/BB games?
>>
>>323193957
DaS2 - DmC
Bloodborne - DMC4

Fixed that shit right up 4 u
>>
>>323194112
>>323193957
>edgy
>edgy=automatically bad
what is this argument
So you cant have a setting like BB without you faggots going muh edgy?
If were talking edgy by your standards, all of the games are
>>
Never played DMC, but I'll assume this thread will be filled with memeing about Dark Souls 2 being bad.
>>
>>323194226
That was a tough one for me to put. I mainly put it because it was the first in both respective series but I guess you could say Demon's Souls felt a bit more polished and focused. It's lore was fundamentally different as well.
>>
>>323193957
Dark Souls 2 has to be the most DmC-like of them.
Not in regards to the overall quality, but with the way gameplay was handled wildly different from the rest of the games, including bloodborne, which was basically dark souls 1 with dashing. Bloodborne being in a different setting and world is only one change.
>>
>>323194375
No one's saying that you retard. But denying it's edgy is even more silly.
>>
>>323194226
It plays like a very fast souls game, where Dark1 and Dark2 are very, very slow.
It was clunky and smooth at the same time, which is hard to explain

DeS-DMC1 works well because they were the first of their kind
They didn't realize their true potential, but still tried new things.
>>
File: 1425477152622.png (101KB, 265x327px) Image search: [Google]
1425477152622.png
101KB, 265x327px
>>323193957
nailed it
>>
>>323194375
Miyazaki's interpretation of western 19th century romanticism and medieval history is much better than his interpretation of Lovecraft-mythos.

>>323194551
>BB is closer to DaS than DaS2
How can anyone be this wrong?
Also, Alien 3 should be associated with DaS2 for being unreasonably hated unfinished masterpiece that got shat on just because plebs are too fucking thick to think beyond "muh James Cameron".
>>
>>323194553
Whats so edgy about it? and even if its so edgy, whats bad about that?
>>
>>323194838
>
noice opinions m8
>>
>>323194891
You missed my point again. I'm not saying that being edgy is bad, I'm saying that it definitely is edgy and on purpose. Just from the way the blood splatter effects are exaggerated and had to be toned down too for the final product for example.
>>
>>323195271
eh, fair enough
I just see so many people on here spouting "edgy" as some legitimate complaint for a game.
>>
>>323193510
Literally spot on.

>DeS: great game but simple and has immature controls compared to the others
>DaS: excellent game for the first half, but falls apart and severely drops in quality in the second game
>DaS2: game that tried to take the series in a new direction and be bold, but resulted in a mediocre experience inferior to the rest
>Bloodborne: great game that takes the combat ideas from the first 2 entries and refines them and evolves it over it's excellent predecessors
>>
File: tier list.png (3MB, 1336x2900px) Image search: [Google]
tier list.png
3MB, 1336x2900px
If you don't agree it's probably because you're a sonygger.
>>
>>323193957
>Bloodborne - DmC
Except Bloodborne has the most attack buttons and combos in the series m8, therefore it's DMC3. (would be 4, but DaS being half finished makes it 4).
>>
>>323194112
>Bloodrone was edgy

Ummmm, ok.
>>
>>323198086
PCuck detected
>>
>>323198086
honestly i prefer gaming on pcs, but man the pc gaming community is just consistently terrible. namco bandai sure knows that pc users will eat up unfinished shit games. just look at /dsg/.
>>
>bloodborne is edgy

fuck any retarded asshole who propogates this

namco bandai aired commercials that said PREPARE TO DIE for dark souls 1. dark souls 2 has a cutscene at the beginning where the characters MOCK the fact that you're going to DIE OVER AND OVER again and lose all your souls.

fuck off. bloodborne is an incredibly well contained universe where it nevers suffers through bamco marketing shit.
]
>>
>>323193510
Pretty good OP
>>
>>323200521
yeah, bloodborne got through the marketing spin with its dignity intact

it seems like Dark Souls 3 is getting through it pretty well too so far
>>
Demons Souls - Empire Strikes Back
Dark Souls - A New Hope
Dark Souls 2 - The Force Awakens
Bloodborne - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Dark Souls 3 will be Return of the Jedi.
This is correct.
>>
but dmc4 sucks dick
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.