[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blade & soul /v/irgin PVP guild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: bnsg.jpg (714KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
bnsg.jpg
714KB, 1600x900px
yo blade & soul is close to release and we're organizing an EU /v/ guild to have fun, if you're interested in the game it's free (founders pack are shit don't bother buying) and has great action pvp

early mmos with /v/ is the most fun I had with mmos so if you want to live that experience join us here: https://discordapp.com/invite/0kXCg29EOMQWdUwn
>>
>>323193286
It's a shame this is a f2p asian mmo, this would be better if it was a western game it would become an esport like LoL imo
>>
>>323193286
give me one reason to download it
>>
>>323193789
>if it was a western game it would become an esport like LoL imo
It says a lot about the state of competitive games that people unironically see BnS as a potential esports title. Bad enough that KR are treating it like ones, the people who used to be all over BW now play a shitty, mechanically bland degenerate MMO.
>>
File: 1452112133365.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452112133365.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>323194392
It has the best pvp of any mmo and it's free
>>
>>323194660
>BW namedrop
wow BW? so hardcore!

people in the 1990s had shit computers with artificial difficulty, doesn't mean those computers are better than the ones of today even if they're easier to use
>>
File: 1366518325462.png (20KB, 564x500px) Image search: [Google]
1366518325462.png
20KB, 564x500px
>>323194660
>mechanically bland
Not sure if you actually played the game, the gameplay is very refreshing, sure it could be better and have more build diversity but it would not call it bland..
>>
>>323194814
MMOs are by far the most mechanically bland genre in existence. Jesus Christ pal, I get that youre goddamn horrible at playing video games but at least have some respect and stop to pretend that this pile of shit has anything going for it.

MMOs are, were and will always be shit for competitive play. Why? Because they pale in comparison to all other genres. MMOs are to fuck around in, thats what the open world enables.

>>323195075
>another post
>amount of unique IPs remained the same
Gee, I wonder what happened here.
>>
i played bootlegged the chinese version a year ago and i can say this for anyone potentially looking to play it:

it's no action game, but it plays better than shit like gw2 and other f2p garbage. in terms of combat i still think vindictus is the best for legitmate gameplay, but nobody plays it so go ahead and get this if you want
>>
>>323195172
>mmos cannot evolve
>all mmos should pander to my idea of a mmo
you're retarded
>>
>>323195172
I just posted >>323194660 but nice attempt at moving goalposts, you obviously didn't play the game and while it's flawed it's not flawed because of the gameplay. If you want generic mmos look at every wow copy/paste shovelware shit.
>>
>>323195560
>you obviously didn't play the game and while it's flawed it's not flawed because of the gameplay
Outstanding rebuttal. You dislike the game for its flaws so you obviously didnt play the game. Its as bland as a game can get, the PVP is a joke.

> If you want generic mmos look at every wow copy/paste shovelware shit
I cant believe that this coming from someone playing BnS. Apart from the combat system the game literally is a generic shovel-ware MMO. From questing over dungeons to gearing process. Nothing in that game is special. The combat is a different version of GW2 and Vindictus combined with an arbitrary combo system that is supposed to give you the illusion of choice, while in reality theres hardly a point in ever adjusting the most efficient setups.

Drink it up though. Gulp, gulp, gulp my friend. Play this KR trash instead of playing a proper competitive title. The game will die in no time as it shoudl.

>>323195547
MMOs sure can evolve. BnS simply doesnt evolve shit, though.
>>
>>323196545
>the PVP is a joke.
This level of bitterness, get a life
>>
>>323196545
Why the fuck are you emotionally attached to a game you're not playing doing well or not? Also nice reading comprehension, I said that the game IS flawed but the gameplay is great.
If they had a western production (not sjw retarded) this game would be fire, sadly it's not the case.

Why are you so upset over nothing? The pvp is really fun and I'll enjoy it.
>>
>>323196545
>competitive titles
names? i hope youre not calling gw2 or vindictus competitive titles gw2 was pure garbage for pvp its not even a pvp game retard
>>
>>323196748
>This level of bitterness, get a life
Outstanding rebuttal once again.

Also: >>323196545
>BnS simply doesnt evolve shit, though.
I meant BnS didnt evolve shit. After all, the game is already like 4 years old.

>>323196847
>Why the fuck are you emotionally attached
Emotionally attached? Youre praising the game, I say that its shit. Why are you under the impression that you are the only one who is allowed to speak his mind?

>but the gameplay is great
Which is subjective, nothing else. I however say that the gameplay is shit because all it adds is an arbitrary combo system that gives the illusion of choice. However its nothing more than an illusion. Apart from that the game is on the level of a shovel ware MMO. All other aspects are junk. Hell, the game doesnt even have real OW PVP (even though being a heavily PVP centered MMO). Not only do you need to flag yourself by using your banner, you also need to be part of the opposing faction, which reduces the amount of potential opponents by ~50%.

>Why are you so upset over nothing? The pvp is really fun and I'll enjoy it.
More subjective bullshit. See above. Your opinion isnt more valuable than mine just because you like the game. Thats not how criticism works you underage mongoloid.

>>323197362
>names?
I am fucking dying here. I literally said that MMOs arent competitive titles and you think that I talk about MMOs when using the term competitive titles.
>>
>>323197584
>its an mmo so its not competitive

Simple Definition of competitive

: of or relating to a situation in which people or groups are trying to win a contest or be more successful than others : relating to or involving competition

this game has ladders and offline tournaments youre a fucking retard
>>
>>323197934
>this game has ladders and offline tournaments youre a fucking retard
If 'competitive game' would mean 'a game that can be competitive' then there wouldnt be a point in the terms existence because ANY GAME would be a competitive game. I could play competitive Sims if I really wanted to. And if a genre description applies to any game out there then it loses its reason to exist. By your logic every game out there is an RPG because you always play someone who isnt you.
>>
>>323193286
>out in a week
thanks for nothing
>>
>>323197934
Google the term 'competitive games' and see what you get. Its not MMORPG, that much I can tell you.
>>
>>323198345
>>323198631
how do you even solve the captcha you literal turds

this is as much of a mmo as lol or dota2 its lobby based for 99% of the endgame and there is a pvp ladder
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.