[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3ds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: we live in the free game age.jpg (71KB, 599x436px) Image search: [Google]
we live in the free game age.jpg
71KB, 599x436px
Are moralfags still salty? lol
>>
You still paid for the unit, cucklord. You could of waited for emulation.
>>
There are zero good games for the 3dshit anyways
>>
it took fucking forever installing cfw and mostly because rxtools and it's firmware.bin, cake just not working and pasta being worst that there is is
>>
>>323191995
Cfw is easy and took me one try to get it all working, downgrading was the only hard part due to sysupdater being a massive piece of shit
>>
I bricked my 3ds. what do
>>
>>323193096
you probaly only softbricked it
>>323193034
downgrading was the easiest part for me
>>
>>323193096
Lol @ yr failure lol lol
>lol
>>
>>323188936
>On 9.9.0-26U

Can I be a pirate without spending any $$?
>>
Fortunately I'm not a disgusting meet and I can actually pay for my vidya so pirating its not a perk for me. Homebrew applications on the other hand... Now that's something I'm really excited for.
>>
I installed CFW on my o3dsbut I don't really have anything to play and I inted buying the next games because I'd rather use the new 3ds.
>>
went with the intention to pirate my n3ds, but since in 10.3 you can't make nands backups without fucking disassembling the console and rearranging it's components, I don't dare to downgrade it for fear to brick it (I've heard that a lot of n3ds have been bricked with the sysupdate).
Shame, I wanted free gaimus.
>>
quick question

does this work on the latest update?
>>
I'm salty I'm having trouble installing rxtools.
>>
>>323194682
Yes. Go read /hbg/
>>
>>323188936
All this means is more draconian shit like region locking from Nintendo on their next platform if this impacts game sales.
>>
>>323197881
Yes.

>>323197684
The only way you'll HARD brick your system is if you use the wrong firmware files to downgrade. Just do it.
>>
Hey guys, just wanted to thank you for totally destroying any chance of the west ever getting another Dragon Quest game! Hell, you might have totally screwed us out of a ton of niche games, isn't that awesome?!

It's great how selfish pricks like you ruin great things for other people!
>>
>>323202080
nah the next dragon quest games will be
#for the players TM
>>
I'm still salty because I've spent last 6 six hours trying to inject fbi and then gave up.
>>
>People actually argue with piratefags AKA manchildren
Like, why? I don't remember to see people in my days arguing with children.
>>
>>323193096
What a dumbfuck.
>>
>>323188936
Wait

How do I hack >>323189150
my 3ds?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.