[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Microsoft save Xbox, /v/? You do realize if Xbox dies,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 41

File: make xbox great again.jpg (107KB, 650x497px) Image search: [Google]
make xbox great again.jpg
107KB, 650x497px
How does Microsoft save Xbox, /v/?

You do realize if Xbox dies, that leaves Sony with a monopoly on the console market, right? And that they'll be able to charge 599 US DOLLARS without consequence.
>>
>>323183645
they screwed up big this gen but they might make a comeback next gen
>>
>>323184062
How did Sony make a comeback last gen when they screwed up big?
>>
>>323184246
they always had the most popular brand just look at how badly the ps2 beat the OG xbox the 360 was mostly a fluke to begin with
>>
>>323184449
>just look at how badly the ps2 beat the OG xbox
PlayStation was a much more established brand that sold worldwide and was the cheapest option for a DVD player.
>>
>>323184721
even in the states the ps2 was the most popular console around I lived in California all my life and I only ever found out about the xbox when the 360 became the console that everyone owned
>>
File: pepeboys.jpg (27KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
pepeboys.jpg
27KB, 265x265px
>>323183645

5 easy steps

>Fire Phil 'The Cuck, I enjoy watching Sony fuck us in the ass' Spencer

>Buy Platinum

>Fuck 343 off onto some other IP and make Halo fans beg on their hands and knees for another Halo made by someone else

>Stop relying on fucking FPSes to save your consoles the FAD IS OVERRRRRRRRRRR

>Don't let the fucking gooks at Sony out engineer you on Hardware again

It's literally that simple.

I could have pulled the Xboner out of it's current rut easily;

>Sony announce SFV as exclusive
Microsoft bankroll Rival Schools exclusive

>Sony Announce Bloodborne
Microsoft bankroll an Otogi reboot

>Sony Announce FF7 Remake exclusivity for a year
Microsoft bankroll FFXV exclusivity for a year

>Get forgotten IP's like Nights, Jet Set, Crazy Taxi out of Mothballs and exclusive reboots on Xbone

>Should have bankrolled Shenmue III and the HD collection exclusive for Xbone

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KEK BOY SITS WITH HIS THUMB UP HIS ASS BLEEDING OUT THE DIVISON

WAKE UP PAL, IF EVEN 'BANKRUPT' SONY CAN OUTSPEND YOU ON EXCLUSIVES THEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE FUCKED.
>>
File: IMG_1bw4ez.jpg (86KB, 687x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1bw4ez.jpg
86KB, 687x685px
>>323184907
>I only ever found out about the xbox when the 360 became the console that everyone owned
Nigga, how clueless could you've been? The OG Xbox had a huge amount of media attention with hits like Halo, MechAssault, Fable and Kotor.
>>
>>323184449
>>323184246

It wasn't a fluke retards. Sony just copied what ms did last gen

I'll go over it for everyone to see I think you already know but want to ignore it since MS can easily BTFO sony next gen

1. MS priced the 360 at 400 vs the 599 ps3. Normies and console owners are cheap and buy the least expensive most powerful tech. The 360 had the edge in multi plats even if it was slight.

2. MS invested too much in kinect shit no one wanted and had a slightly weaker console. They priced it at 500 vs a slightly more powerful ps4.

3. Optimal but be vague and lie about your underpowered console being strong high end pc tier hardware to fool the retarded console users and use constant bullshots.

Next gen MS can just fully invest in power since they have the funds and price it at 400 dollars or cheaper than sony. That's all they literally have to do to get normies on their side. If sony charges 400 too go 350/300.
>>
>>323185213
>Don't let the fucking gooks at Sony out engineer you on Hardware again

This is literally the first generation where the console with the most power is winning, and I seriously doubt that's the reason the PS4 is winning.
>>
>>323185217
no one I knew ever owned the xbox and I lived in an apartment at the time
>>
>>323185504

The 400 dollar price tag and being slightly more powerful is the only reason it snowballed. Console users are poor and cheap as fuck.
>>
Why does this thread keep getting spammed? Anyways I'll say it again, the Microsoft doom is a meme, the xbone is doing just fine and actually better than the previous console.
>>
>>323185217
>Halo,
believe it or not I played the first 2 games on my cousins laptop so I never found out about the xbox version
>>
>>323185504

Yeah but the fact the 360 was giving the PS3 and sonyggers who drank the BUH BUH POWER OF THE CELL KOOLAID trouble up until it's final year and a half is proof they were good at hardware engineering before they completely shit the bed this gen.
>>
>>323184721
Only in the first year which makes up few million units, not more than 100mil units.
>>
>>323185213
Backwards compatibility alone is better than most of your autistic suggestions.
>>
>>323185909

Most people have still got their 360's.
>>
Team up with Nintendo or Steam
>>
File: IMG_20160108_182241.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160108_182241.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>323185998
Can most people switch between Halo 5 and Halo Reach without having two consoles turned on like a fucking dumbass? kek
>>
>>323185448
It also didn't help that Xbox tried to pull that
>so yea the camera will be on 24/7 watching you
>the console needs to always be connected to the internet to work
>no used or shared games
shit and expected us to be GLAD about it.

The most infuriating part was afterwards instead of immediately being humbled, they spent a few months acting arrogant as fuck about it like
>Oh well, SOOOOOOORRRRRRY for trying to move into the future guys!
>This is where gaming is going anyways, get used to it ;^)
etc.

It took them far too long to admit and acknowledge, they fucked up.
>>
>>323186757

And the sales reflect that. They got their peepee spanked for being fuckheads and learned their lesson. We all grew from it
>>
>>323186669
>playing that godawful port
I too enjoy playing last gen games at 20fps on next gen consoles
>>
>>323185617
This

http://news.xbox.com/2016/01/04/greatest-games-extends-to-2016/
>>
>>323186912
They didn't got their "peepee" spanked. Europe just doesn't like the Xbox brand. I have doubt it would turn out any differently even if they didn't had announced those Draconian features in the first place. There's no competing if you aren't the FIFA machine at the Alberto Barbosa and his caliphate eyes.
>>
>>323186912
Agreed, hopefully both Microsoft and Sony learned from that experience and we won't see them pulling any of that shit next gen.
>>
>>323187332

Are you fucking kidding me? It had a huge impact. That's not even up for debate
>>
>>323186940
It runs fine for me.

>stop enjoying things because I can't enjoy them!!!
Stay mad cuck
>>
>>323187332
>There's no competing if you aren't the FIFA machine

This is surprisingly accurate and hilarious. I have a few people from Europe on my PSN friends list and almost all of them fucking ADORE the FIFA games.

A lot of Hispanics here in the states enjoy the games as well, but maybe I just notice that more because I live in California.
>>
File: cant frill the phil.gif (997KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
cant frill the phil.gif
997KB, 500x216px
>>323185213
>fire phil spencer
stopped reading there
>>
>>323187428
Most europoors don't even care about console features, all they give a shit is about Playxatation muh Cristiano Ronald
>>
>>323187557
>works for me!
>cuck
Go farm req points in warzone while enjoying having no good maps in arena and big team
>>
They don't. Here's why.

>original Xbox has only halo fans and pretty much nobody else cares
>Sony knows this and fucks around making the ps3 muh 699 Talladega machine
>Xbox gets a flood of what were PlayStation fans last generation
>even j with this, the ps3 eventually outsells the 360 worldwide
>this green Microsoft fucks up and Sony doesn't
>there is no competition to be seen
Basically the only reason the 360 was relevant is because of how bad the ps3 launch was. Imagine if they were equal back then.
>>
As a guy who bought the xbox one, I have no regrets.

There's not exclusives for either console I care enough about.

I use Sling TV and it works really well with my Xbox.

I'm happy about backwards compatability and can't wait until more games get announced.

Only thing Sony has over the Xbox IMO, is Spotify music app, which I'm sure Xbox will get eventually too.
>>
>>323186757

Well I won't lie and say that didn't hurt them

The worst was that marine guy saying he can't play online due to service and that mattock fag saying something like well for you there's a 360 with a smug face.

Sony was gonna try no reselling games either. They are lucky they went second.

But in the end 400 dollars is what made them win over 500 with useless kinect and slightly weaker hardware.
>>
Nintendo isn't going anywhere.

The NX could bomb and they'd STILL have billions in the bank.
>>
>>323183645
>>323183645
>>323183645

What exactly is wrong with charging 599 US DOLLARS when you get hardware for that value?
>>
>>323187917
Shut up, Boco.
>>
Consoles are so fucked at this point that honestly I don't care. Microsoft can drop out and assimilate into PC since Windows is so well-supported anyways, Sony can have their "monopoly", and Nintendo can keep on keeping on with their thing. I don't see it getting any worse than it already is. I just don't fucking care anymore.
>>
>>323187917
that and they have a monopoly over the handheld market
>>
>>323185213
>all those niche games and bankrolls that will never ever happen
That's why you're not employed
>>
>>323187917

Neither is MS. People still think it's 2013 when Indian Steve Jobs fired the execs who wanted to sell Xbox last summer then announced he was doubling investment into video games. The Shareholders now support him because that fucker did more for the companies value in a year than Ballmer did in his entire tenure and there's been no more "Sell Xbox" calls.

All the "X IS DOOMED" memes are just that, memes
>>
>>323184246
>How did Sony make a comeback last gen when they screwed up big?

Honestly, it was just a more diverse library in the last quarter of PS3's lifespan and eventual price reduction. PS3 basically won over 360 in the long run, but it never found itself THIS disadvantaged like XBone does to PS4 now.
>>
>>323183645
Don't care. Integrated graphics cards are going to surpass consoles at the rate they're progressing. And the PC market is a lot easier for any developer to get into.
>>
>>323187917

I always wanted a nintendo console with on par hardware with the rest. Nintendo has literally more cash than sony yet they tried the weaker console shit again with a gimmick. I'm glad they got their shit pushed in because now it seems like they are willing to bring it up to snuff. They are worth nearly as much as sony so that ticks me off.
>>
File: 1425309473891.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1425309473891.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Xbox in danger of dying
>it's outselling the Wii U

am I missing something?
>>
>>323188534

What if MS, Sony and Nintendo literally drop hardware and just sell streaming services for games? Would be funny
>>
>>323185213

>Fire Phil 'The Cuck, I enjoy watching Sony fuck us in the ass' Spencer

Phil is like the one thing Xbone has going for it. He has the unenviable job of following up Mattrick, and he's not doing terribly all things considered. I couldn't save that shipwreck if I inherited responsibility. Good on him for doing as well as he has. It's just a shame that PS4 runs multiplats better this gen, so MS is kinda fucked there regardless.
>>
>>323187608
The nigga is too nice. He stated he doesn't want to compete but instead make people happy about their purchase. The latter part is good, but he needs to be more aggressive in promoting the Xbox One and stop with porting their games to PC.
>>
>>323188710
They would all see massive failure due to issues with latency & lack of capable internet in some areas.
>>
>>323188710
It will never happen because most of NA still has third world internet. Which is funny in its own way, I guess.
>>
>>323185821
>RRoD up to 30% at its worst time
>gpu under the dick drive
>chip literally melting out of place
>at home disk shredded
Yeah no. The 360 was a hardware nightmare
>>
>>323188907
He seems to be trying to synchronize PC and Xbone gaming. My guess is he was influenced by the idea of Steam machines a bit, so instead of Microsoft vs. Sony it will be Microsoft vs. Valve.
>>
>>323183645
Considering the damn thing is half-way to being a brick outside of NA and some European countries when it comes to features, their only solution is more good games. Hey, at least Netflix now worldwide service.
>>
>>323189332

I'd say that's fair on their end since they have the most widely supported OS on PC.
>>
>>323188318

>Niche games

And yet every shooter release on Xbone has fallen flat on it's face while Sony is pulling off a mini PS2 esque renaissance on the PS4 with a literal ton of wacky games coming out this year.

The only decent wacky game Xbone has coming out is Cuphead and it's still a fucking shooter
>>
>>323189592
>while Sony is pulling off a mini PS2 esque renaissance on the PS4 with a literal ton of wacky games coming out this year.

Thing is, that was always PlayStation's shtick. It just so happens that this generation PS4 also happens to be the dudebro console of choice for some reason so they have both camps while XBone has been left out of in the cold with HALO. Which 343 has desperately been trying to modernize while killing what made HALO in the first place.
>>
>>323188747
>>323188907

He's a company lifer and was part of a rogue group of Encarta employees who really wanted MS to get into PC gaming and started acting out on their own to finally get a gaming division in MS in the 90's. He's probably the best pick outside of getting J Allard back. It just looks like his plans are taking time than having results ASAP like the whole "Blurring the line between console and PC" statement.

>>323189332

Doubt it. He's said they see Valve as a partner over a competitor and they have had meetings regarding integrating Steam with Windows 10 better. Which is basically what Gabe wanted with W8 but Don Matrick told him to fuck off.

It's good for W10 as a gaming platform and I'm betting one of the things MS want to do is get Steam on Xbox. Bad news for the whole "Valve is getting more Jewish every year" problem though.
>>
>Revive old IP's, M$ owns shit ton of good ones
>NEW exclusives, no one cares about Halo or Gears anymore
>Proper exclusives, not just timed ones those just don't work as we've seen million times already
>Abandon the "tv and movies too guys!" bullshit, no one buys consoles for that
>No more "app" bullshit nothing works properly since everything is an app even fucking achievements and the bloated OS uses 25% of the consoles power just to run
>SEPARATE the damn console from Windows, they don't even seem to get that this kills casual massess interest in the bone
>Aggressive price drops (especially on the 1TB models and good bundles, more proper sales on Live
>Abandon kinect and smartglass, both are just useless gimmick and no one is into gimmicks anymore after the Wii and 3DS

While the Xbox brand isn't doomned to be honest we can see how the always online bullshit damaged the sales at the start and made the PS4 succeed just by not being as bad as the Xbone was going to be.
>>
>>323189827

>It just so happens that this generation PS4 also happens to be the dudebro console of choice for some reason
>for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzmVcasl3ZU

2013 happened. Oh God, did 2013 happen.
>>
>>323190031
>It's good for W10 as a gaming platform

I have yet to see Microsoft do anything about those lofty promises of theirs. Gee, we get Fable Legends. Thanks a lot, Microsoft.
>>
File: 1429655294683.png (88KB, 908x288px) Image search: [Google]
1429655294683.png
88KB, 908x288px
>>323183645

Microsoft has only damaged this industry. The best thing that could happen is for them to die.

>brought the concept of DLC with Halo 2 and popularized it, specially when oblivion's horse armor came out
>brought in paid online and lubed up the public to accept it as a standard, which allowed other companies to follow suit
>did nothing but pander to american dudebros by making COD and Halo extremely popular and other shitty shooters, bringing in a lot of cancerous individuals to this hobby
>tried to absolutely ruin everything good about this industry with mandatory always online and the blocking of used games
>tries to push kinect's spy cam to everybody
>is the very first company that assimilated with the PRISM program as early as 2007 and is in bed with the NSA
>said they learned from their mistakes then comes up with windows 10 doing even worse than the bone ever dreamed of

They can rot in hell for all I care. Only underage murikans whose first console was an xbox care about them, aka a good portion of this board. Nintendo just needs to get its head out of its ass and restore the Sony-Nintendo balance. Microsoft is just trying to fill in Sony's shoes by offering a worse product and has only a portion of playstation's appeal because they only know how to pander to retarded murikans, while Sony does that and more to suit the taste of everybody, from weebs to dudebros.

They are also consistently caught hiring astroturfers to damage control for them, such as what happened at reddit last year and at the time of the bone's inception.
>>
File: IMG_20160108_190121.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160108_190121.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>323189461
Yeah? Like what for example?
>>
File: dusto.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dusto.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>323190101
>>Revive old IP's, M$ owns shit ton of good ones

well, they did that. or were at least.
>>
>>323189157

SHUT THE FUCK UP YUROPOOR

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THE US OF A MAINTAINS AN ENTIRE C O N T I N E N T INSTEAD OF JUST A SHITTY SMALL PLOT OF LAND PACKED TOGETHER LIKE SARDINES
>>
>>323190412

Xbox integrated a hard drive into the consoles, thus antiquating memory cards and password saves. I'm willing to give them that much credit, but little else.
>>
>>323190637

Well yeah, they also had a hand in making online more of a standard, but that's it. They still damaged this industry far more than anyone else ever could.
>>
>>323190508
It won't suck, right /v/?
>>
File: Continued Laughter.jpg (61KB, 1000x642px) Image search: [Google]
Continued Laughter.jpg
61KB, 1000x642px
>>323190412

>Nintendo just needs to get its head out of its ass and restore the Sony-Nintendo balance

The one where Nintendo kicks the shit out of Sony like last gen? I'd love to see that back
>>
FIRST and foremost MS has to decide to either support PC gaming or the Xbox. They can't have both.

Second, make a new Xbox. No gimmicks just the best hardware/money console possible.

Third, is to buy games, not just time exclusive, proper buy the rights to big titles and make them proprietary software for the Xbox.

The only things that can resurrect the Xbox in the long run and things that MS will NOT do.
>>
>>323190412
>bringing in a lot of cancerous individuals to this hobby

What is the PS2?
>>
>>323190879
>kicks the shit out of sony
>100 million vs 83 million
>lost every other gen with an embarassing gap ever since playstation's inception

>I'd love to see that back

Don't keep your hopes up.
>>
File: SonyAShit.png (64KB, 1110x331px) Image search: [Google]
SonyAShit.png
64KB, 1110x331px
>>323190412
>>
>>323191014

This. I like Nintendo but Sony kicking their ass like they are now is nothing new.
>>
>>323183645
Dead plastic box
get over it and move on
>>
>>323191039

>because apparently you wanted that

I don't think 5 words have ever summarized my feelings about this gen so succinctly.
>>
Will Sony ever stop being incompetent and add backwards compatibility to their console?
>>
>>323190894
>They can't have both.

They can actually. PC and console demographics are separate. PC users are more enthusiasts who prefer the highest visuals at the highest framerates. These days they are numerous enough to release games for while pulling profit. Console users are more accessible if you manage to nab the majority before the competition does. You can see sony fanboys screaming all the xbox exclusives are going to pc but in the end they don't have a high end pc or a xbone and only have a ps4. Which is the case for most people. So the console and pc market are separate. Some rich pc users can afford a side console though but I don't think they make up more than 10% initially.
>>
>>323191308

PS3's Cell processor makes that really weird. That's part of why it had worse multiplats despite being a stronger console - PS3 operated in a fucking weird way.
>>
And recommended game charts for the 360 and xbone?
>>
>>323185448
>underpowered
All those exclusives with photorealistic graphical fidelity that you will NEVER get to play on your precious little PEE SEE really make your butt sore, huh, peasent?
>>
>>323191308
They did with the PS3 and it ended up $599.
I agree that the PS1/2 BC on PS4 should have been available day 1.
>>
>>323191440

If they made it they should easily be able to program an emulator for it. Says a lot that they can't.
>>
>>323188471
Bullshit, the Xbox 360 had better exclusives, better sales, and better tech.
>>
>>323190894

>Third, is to buy games, not just time exclusive, proper buy the rights to big titles and make them proprietary software for the Xbox.

Attaining exclusives is not MS's way. This is the first gen where their console is inferior in the multiplat department, and guess what they've been banking on this whole time? Aside from Halo, of course.
>>
File: 1447645055388.png (71KB, 907x342px) Image search: [Google]
1447645055388.png
71KB, 907x342px
>>323191039
>you're the console dudebro now

I always love xboner damage control like this. Playstations have always been aboud broad appeal. The dudebro will find its games, the weeb will too and so will people of varying tastes.

Now the ps4 offering the only thing the bone has going for it as well as japanese games somehow makes the bone not the dudebro console? That's quite funny because dudebro games is all the bone has.
>>
>>323191308
they were banking on this through streaming not through actual emulation
>>
>>323191578

They probably can, but not likely at a competitive price point. It's why PS3 eventually lost PS2 backwards compatibility - shit was just too expensive to sustain and the consumer base wasn't going for it. And honestly, Sony would have to be retarded to not only pull another $599 US DOLLARS, but to do so when MS was shitting the bed as hard as they were. Making a slightly more powerful, but cheaper machine was literally all they had to do to win this gen, and they did that.
>>
>>323191825
>as well as japanese games*

*Also on PC
>>
>>323191578
>I don't know anything about hardware and specially software

Well thanks for the input.
>>
I'm not into shooters that much, unless there's an emphasis on adventure. What other multiplayer games are good on the system? Also, co-op would be great.
>>
>>323191741

The two remain neck in neck now but last I saw PS3 had a nigh-negligible lead. Also, PS3 is stronger than 360 but considerably harder to develop for, so it really depends on what you mean when you say "better tech".
>>
File: 1450247870332.png (436KB, 674x876px) Image search: [Google]
1450247870332.png
436KB, 674x876px
>>323192135
*Not on the Xbone
>>
>>323191741
If you cared about MP and FPS/TPS. PS3 had way more diverse library otherwise.
>>
File: 1417759263560.jpg (55KB, 573x609px) Image search: [Google]
1417759263560.jpg
55KB, 573x609px
>>323191741
>360
>exclusives

A Y Y
Y
Y

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>323191332
>numerous enough
NOPE.gam

You need to get your head checked if you think a PC exclusive game with graphics that top The Order/Driveclub/Uncharted 4/Battlefront/Rise of the Tomb Raider/Arkham Knight would EVER turn a profit.

...unless you sold every copy for $300 a pop. Given how retarded PC gamers are, how they buy overpriced trash graphics cards and will probably even buy the fucking Oculus Rift at launch price, you could maybe, probably, actually sucker them out of five launch price games' worth of money for one game if you just tell them that console gamers will never get to play it.

Notice how you could never pull this off with console gamers.
>>
>>323191741
>better exclusives
what exclusives were even coming out at the end of it's life cycle. also, no, the xbox exclusives were all shit but that's besides the point.

>better sales
not at the end of it's lifespan. not even over the entiretly of their lifespans.

did you just not see where >>323188471 said
>the last quarter of PS3's lifespan
>>
>>323192258
But they are o Steam and run on a crappy laptop. No proud in having the shittiest Tales and Neptunia though
>>
>>323192419

In all fairness PS3 doesn't have many exclusives worth a damn either. Sure, we all love Demon's Souls but shit gets subjective REAL quick after that. Personally, I think Folklore is also quite good. Still need to play 3D Dot Game Heroes one of these days as well.
>>
>>323192419
Lost Odyssey is still the best Final Fantasy game from the past 10 years.
>>
>>323192469

They did see witcher 2. It outside the console counterparts and looked a lot better than most games in that time. Diablo 3 also sold like hotcakes.

The reason you don't have pc exclusives anymore is because publishers have no reason not to go multiplat since pc isn't a company like sony and ms who have ceo heads buying up games and specifically making games to profit and lure people to their ecosystem. If something is pc eclusive its simply because it wouldn't work that well on consoles.
>>
File: 1452108593485.jpg (109KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1452108593485.jpg
109KB, 800x1011px
>>323192258
>>
File: 1389322251509.png (363KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1389322251509.png
363KB, 500x464px
>>323192712

And what does that have to do with the xbone? Why are you suddenly clinging to pc for support?

And so they are on steam? Well then, show me the page for Bloodborne, Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts 3, The Last Guardian, Ni-Oh, Gravity Rush 2, Star Ocean Faithlessness and Integrity, Yakuza Zero and NieR Automata. I'm looking very forward to playing those on my PC. Show me where I can preorder WiLD, Rime, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, Ratchet & Clank, Hellblade and Until Dawn while you're at it as well.
>>
File: 2015 PC offering.jpg (3MB, 6352x1880px) Image search: [Google]
2015 PC offering.jpg
3MB, 6352x1880px
>>323192848
>If something is pc eclusive its simply because it wouldn't work that well on consoles.

Also no certification fees because it's an open platform. On the flip side, like you said, no big publisher will really foot the bill which ironically lead to a revival of small to medium games on PC.
>>
File: 1390187958368.jpg (137KB, 355x440px) Image search: [Google]
1390187958368.jpg
137KB, 355x440px
>>323190412
Let's not forget the real shit cherry on this cake
>M$ actually fucking forced Valve to make free DLC maps for Left 4 Dead require purchasing on 360
If you defend them you basically breathe corporate dick, plain and simple and no it doesn't make you look good to have a defense of >B-B-BUT SONY when no one else is mentioning them
>>
>>323191039

>Graphics are exactly the same
Been disproven several times, PS4 is the stronger hardware, runs at a higher resolution, and usually has a more consistent frame rate.

>Playstation Now
PS3 had a fantastic library and I don't mind spending a few bucks to go through an older game once again instead of having to repurchase the console itself.

Not sure what PS Vue is

>Knack and Order 1886
Never played Knack, but I loved The Order. Great writing, awesome gunplay, graphics were great, didn't even notice the "Cinematic" frame rate. only gripe was that it was short.

>PSN
I don't mind spending $50 for a year of PS+, considering it's MASSIVELY better then it used to be on PS3. better servers costs money

>Indies
So... GOOD indies instead of that pathetic excuse of an indie market that was on the 360? Topkek

>Exclusivity
So it's ok when Microsoft does it, but not Sony. Topkek

I know this post is old as fuck, but I always laugh when I read it. Especially the part about the "Shit community" when most games I play that have people communicating, it's decent, while every match of any game i play on xboner is 13yo's screaming about doing my mom.

Inb4 "Sonyger fag". I have both gens and mainly play my PC.
>>
>>323183645
Keep rowing the boat the way they going
>>
>>323192258
fuck i forgot about that man's smugness during the kojima video
>>
File: D5.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
D5.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>323183645
>that leaves Sony with a monopoly on the console market, right?
Sony already dominated both PS1 and PS2 eras. And what did we get? Amazing games and an explosion of some of the best new IP's ever

>they'll be able to charge 599 US DOLLARS without consequence.
That's exactly why PS3 was a massive success from the start right? No consequences whatsoever

>How does Microsoft save Xbox, /v/?
By not turning their best IPs into a shitty burgerjoint franchise. They milk every. single. one. of them dry.
Always with muh target audience and millions of sales in mind.

All the love and care the first Halo got, and now with 343i it's the most clear case of beating on a dead horse. All the shit side-content, their little "hype vlogs", trash series, crap new books, 15 different websites, almost nonexistent eSports they keep tryping over and over again to revive and shove into your face

Then we get Forza, which barely changed in both feattures and feel (core of the engine) since Forza3. They focus mostly on the presentation of each iterative sequel (like the enhanced view mode) and only add 1 or 2 new things to the gameplay, instead of taking one or two extra years off to make a real sequel.

Gears of War ran its course. Some people were a bit meh with 3, a lot were REALLY "meh" with Judgement and it died a silent death, like it should from a tired audience. Now it gets a new studio doing the same shit, instead of a new IP

MS thinks big business and instant revenue only
>>
>>323193094
FFXV and KH3 are multiplats. The rest are PS3 ports/garbage.
>Ratchet and Clank
Lmao might as well list Knack 2
>>
File: Wii U.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wii U.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>323193694

One day 4chan did that bug that replaces thumbnails with something else when someone was gonna post it and it resulted in this.

I lost my fucking shit. It was just too perfect.
>>
File: 1392916880708.jpg (31KB, 318x322px) Image search: [Google]
1392916880708.jpg
31KB, 318x322px
>>323193865
>i-it's s-shit!
>>
File: iYdD0.png (29KB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
iYdD0.png
29KB, 219x186px
>>323193537
>I loved The Order. Great writing, awesome gunplay, graphics were great, didn't even notice the "Cinematic" frame rate. only gripe was that it was short.
>I don't mind spending $50 for a year of PS+, considering it's MASSIVELY better then it used to be on PS3. better servers costs money

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
>>323193865
knack was fun
i dont get why people are so mad over it
they're the same people who would complain if crash or spyro were released in current year
>>
File: south12.jpg (30KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
south12.jpg
30KB, 600x372px
>>323188907
Go home South Park Bill Gates.
>>
>>323191332
>the console and pc market are separate.
>>323191792
>Attaining exclusives is not MS's way.

These things are true on their own. The problem is that it works as a chain reaction, all the first party games fleeing onto the PC is not good as far as trust in the Xbox brand goes.
>>
So anyone else notice the assmad hostility that came when that sony fanboy started posting? I can't be the only one right? Like you can just feel the anger from the way he types.
>>
>>323190894
microsoft wants a device for everyone. they want to build a living room box that everyone has a use for. that's why they did dumb shit like put netflix and shit behind a paywall. it's clear that's what they're still going for but they just can't figure out how to make people buy a shitty pc that they plug into their tv. if they ever figure it out though then it'll be an xbox branded entertainment console. they just can't seem to figure out how to make it not a game console. they certainly tried to do something with that tv shit they spent all that time going on about at the reveal but no one cared. they want to appeal to a different market but they know they need to still appeal to the gamer market as well. they probably had more shit in the works but i think when the gamers got mad and fucked them out of having the console be always online all their plans went to shit. ms needs a must have feature of this living room pc but they can't fucking figure it out.

tl;dr microsoft doesn't even want to be in the console market. they want to create a new market for living room pc's (fancy cable boxes), that doesn't yet exist, like how apple did for smartphones.
>>
>>323183645
I like it the way it is. Userbase is not annoying and low. Good games, good interface. Backwards compat.

Why does /v/ hate it again?
>>
>>323193537

>PS3 had a fantastic library
Eh, it's decent. Tons of multiplats that run better elsewhere and a handful of exclusives worth mentioning. I waited until 2013 to get a PS3 and regret nothing since almost its entire library can be attained for $20 or less a pop. And honestly, that's about what it's worth.

>...instead of having to repurchase the console itself
>selling consoles

>but I loved The Order

Devs raised so many red flags to me during development that I will never give that game the time of day. They were quite candid about their desire to make a "filmic" experience. Fuck that noise.

>I don't mind spending $50 for a year of PS+

This is the mentality that lets Sony get away with the bullshit that they do. Is PS+ even fucking worth it on PS4 aside from being forced to pay to play online? I've only ever seen PS3 get the occasional decent free game like Yakuza 4.

Look man, I don't even like MS but I sure as hell don't have Sony's dick up my ass either. They aren't without flaws.
>>
>>323194674
does anyone even hate xbox? it's just irellevant because halo is shit and they have no other games.

it it's not the best machine for multiplats like the 360 was then it serves no fucking purpose. now halo has to compete with the immensely popular cod fps and it's not going to win that fight.
>>
>>323194960
maybe in sales. But Halo will always be around because it's their biggest hitter. And I enjoy Halo. So I'm golden. It's also the best platform for online multiplayer for me.
>>
>>323186940
They updated it, it runs well now
>>
>>323195168
>It's also the best platform for online multiplayer for me.
i don't have any consoles so can you tell me what the difference is between ps4 and xbone multiplayer? genuinely curious and somewhat suspicious that you are just being biased.
>>
Microsoft is fucked this generation. The Xbone is just inferior to the PS4 in every way, and more expensive too. They cannot recover from this. Their only hope is to abandon the Xbone early like Nintendo did with the Wii U and try to make a good successor.
>>
>>323194175

That's true if you're a savvy customer but Xbox kinda rides on brand power with the whole "all my friends have it" thing. I honestly don't think Xbox aims for the enthusiast as much as the lowest common denominator, the guys that just want a box that lets them play with their friends and hey, the 360 was kinda cool, right?
>>
>>323185217
>with hits like:
>Halo:CE and 2
Multiplats

>MechAssault
Literally Mechwarrior reskin

>Fable 1
Multiplat

>KOTOR
multoplat

I think I see a problem here... Hmmmm
>>
>>323195568
>Xbox kinda rides on brand power with the whole "all my friends have it" thing

that's literally the only reason people had to buy xbone. uninformed people who bought a bone because they had a 360. if this console was their entry into the market ms would have never even made a second console.
>>
They stop talking bout how "well" they are doing and keep trucking.
>>
>>323196079
Multiplat with PC? Yea no shit. What are you trying to prove?

Are you saying Microsoft didn't have a humongous ad campaign for Halo and Halo 2?

OXM magazines were right next to the PS mags. Blockbuster and Hollywood Video/Game Crazy/ Gamestop all had shelves for the Xbox. Unless you're under aged it's impossible not have noticed the Xbox existed.
>>
>>323196356
I have both consoles and the Xbox is better. UI is easier to use and more functional. Multiplats run just fine on the Xbox, though the PS4 is good for niche games like Godzilla, Yakuza and EDF. Not to mention the controller stoll beats the DS (both have annoying lights on them though).
>>
>>323183645
The's this rule of markets and competition that means that, if MS were to pull out of the console race, someone else will. I'm betting that Sony is praying that MS doesn't exit, because their next competitor might actually kick their ass.
>>
>>323194674
I don't hate it. I reserve that for Microshit.

The Xbox, since having all that awful shit stripped out, is a decent enough console I might get if I can find one for under 200.
>>
>>323196079
You realize Halo 1 and 2 were both ported to PC 2-3 years after they released on Xbox right? All of the buzz about them generated while they were still console exclusive.
>>
>>323197478
lol nope

also apple, Samsung, Panasonic ect have tried consoles before...
>>
>>323183645
>You do realize if Xbox dies

Microsoft is rich as fuck, they won't die anytime soon. They're selling well right now too, just not as good as Sony.

Wii U on the other hand is on it's deathbed about to be replaced by the NX.
>>
File: turn.gif (855KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
turn.gif
855KB, 500x281px
>>323189332
>He seems to be trying to synchronize PC and Xbone gaming.

>PC still doesn't have Halo 3 onwards, much les MCC
>PC still doesn't have Gears 2 onwards
>PC still doesn't have Forza
>PC still doesn't have Sunset Overdrive
>MS only announced two delayed ports, Gears HD and KI, with no news about either
>PC doesn't have Halo Wars 1, only 2, and even that will be AFTER the Xbox version
>most upcoming Xbone exclusives don't have a PC version planned, and if they do, they will be significantly delayed like ReCore

>he seems to be trying to synchronize PC and Xbone
>>
>>323197932

You know what Xbox game I wanna see hit PC? Jet Set Radio Future. That'd be peachy keen.
>>
File: 1451347964695.jpg (57KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1451347964695.jpg
57KB, 421x421px
>>323198239
Considering Sega LOVES to port old games to PC, that would be realistic. But they would rather port Sonic Unleashed, 8 years after it was released on consoles, to PC. For a platform that Sega claims to make their most revenue, they sure are treating it like shit.
>>
File: EuropeanClap.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
EuropeanClap.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>323197171
>Multiplat with PC? Yea no shit. What are you trying to prove?
this
>How does Microsoft save Xbox, /v/?

There is no need for me to get an Xbox ever if its major hits get released on PC (in many cases even before the gen in over)

It's so sad when literally (I'm not even abusing this word) HALF of Xbone's exclusives, be them year 1 releases or future ones are Also on PC* even before the half-way point of this generation. It just reeks of desperation

and I owned a Xbox and a 360 instead of the PS counterpart

>Are you saying Microsoft didn't have a humongous ad campaign for Halo and Halo 2?
I'm not the guy you replied to a while back. But no, it didn't. You live in the USA, it's obvious you got a lot of it there.
In the rest of the world, however, no one gave a shit or knew about them until the very end of Xbox's life. I bought a Xbox a year year after Halo2 came out because there was a single guy in my whole school that had one and told me I really had to try this shootan' game out. I got a 360 afterwards just for Halo too. I was the odd one out, everyone else has a PS2 or PS3

But this gen Xbox fucked itself. I couldn't get myself to stick with them (that decision was made easy with halo turning to shit)
But looking back it's easy to see why no one outside the USA cares. Xbox brand means multiplats, sooner or later (well.. sooner in most cases)

>>323197735
Right. And yet a lot of big PS2 games still remain with it (emulation aside)
>>
>>323197737

Samsung's never entered consoles outside of grey market Korean hacks. They could still enter. Though the real biggest threat if Microsoft leaves is Nvidia.

>>323197932

Make your mind up, Ruggarell
>>
File: ProximityJPN.png (367KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
ProximityJPN.png
367KB, 1152x864px
>>323184246
From 2005-2010 Xbox basically won.

They then decided to stop pushing exclusives and invest everything in Kinect. Sony basically just kept making games and eventually won a battle of attrition. It's not even clear if Sony won in the end, there are conflicting reports about which has sold more. Also keep in mind that Microsoft basically has 0% marketshare in Japan/Asia and only British people like them in Europe.
>>
>>323198754
>Though the real biggest threat if Microsoft leaves is Nvidia.

they already tried a console
>>
>>323198986

Low cost Android TV box isn't a serious entry. If Nvidia seriously wanted the console market, they could do it easily and destroy Sony.
>>
>>323183645
Spencer already plans to save Xbox

by rebranding it on PC
>>
>>323199247

I dunno about easily considering how important third party relations are in this day and age. I mean it's possible but they'd have to put some effort into building those relationships up, not to mention building a userbase from basically scratch, when Sony has had both of those for a couple decades now.
>>
>>323199247
>they could do it easily and destroy Sony

Impossible. Sony OWNS Japan, and the Japanese will never betray Sony to support the Baka Gaijin. As long as Jap devs remain Sony first, Sony will still be relevant.
>>
>>323199247

>Nvidia, easily and destroy Sony

seriously how?
>>
File: 1452283260724.png (63KB, 162x263px) Image search: [Google]
1452283260724.png
63KB, 162x263px
>>323199247

>Low cost Android TV box isn't a serious entry

thing is that's part of the brands legacy in the console space.

consumers and publishers will look at that, how it performed and how it was supported, if NVidia has a second go.
>>
File: c82[1].jpg (18KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
c82[1].jpg
18KB, 400x422px
oh hey is this the sony circlejerk thread?
>>
>>323199247
>low cost android TV box isnt a serious entry
>NVIDIA CAN SLAAAAYYYY
ok time to go kiddo
>>
>>323199510
>japan
>anything besides mobile

no anon...
>>
>>323199510

>Sony OWNS Japan

WiiU and 3DS are outselling PS4 and Vita over there if I'm not mistaken - PS4's current appeal is still largely western - but on the flipside Vita actually has life over there so it's something.
>>
>>323199576
sony was near bankruptcy in 2013, selling buildings n shit, had they not pitched a console, 24 hour online check ins would be a thing, on console.

they are the heros of console gaming.
>>
>>323199485

"Third Party Relations" are a PR tactic. They pay for support from publishers and developers say nice things about their underpowered box while neogaf circlejerks saying "SONY ARE SO GOOD TO DEVS" Except Ready At Dawn who they threw under a bus and driving one of the founders of The Chinese Room developers out of the industry

But then Sony has PR on their side. That's the only advantage they have over Nvidia.

>>323199545

Make the most powerful COD Box and They win.
>>
>>323199794
nah, the always online thing isn't too bad once you think about it for a couple of seconds.

too bad you cant use tv as another example anymore, lol ;)
>>
>>323199845
>Make the cheapest COD Box and They win.
ftfy
>>
>>323199845

so they need to compete with...... PC?
>>
File: bath.gif (567KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
bath.gif
567KB, 300x456px
>>323199680
That explains why:

Dark Souls 3 is coming to the PS4
MGS5 is on the PS4
FF15 is coming to the PS4
KH3 is coming to the PS4
Disgaea 5 is on the PS4
Vanillaware's new games are coming to the PS4
Sega almost exclusively develops games for the PS4
SFV is coming to the PS4
Every anime adaptation tie is on the PS4
Literally every AAA Japanese game is coming to the PS4

Right? The Wii U has 0 third party support, and the 3DS only has mobile-tier games made on the budget of a dollar. None of the REAL games that people are interested in.
>>
>>323200010
>nah, the always online thing isn't too bad once you think about it for a couple of seconds.

>jumping thru hoops like a dog is a good thing -Xbox fag who deserves to be stabbed, raped and gutted, dissolved in a tub of acid by Mexicans.
>>
>>323199247
>If Nvidia seriously wanted the console market, they could do it easily and destroy Sony.

Nvidia is worth 10 billion. They are no where near securing a safe console atm.
>>
>>323199845

And nowadays PR is arguably more important on the business end than good games. An awful thing to say but the average "gamer" now will buy just about anything if it's marketed/focus tested enough. Hell, Xbone fell before the gen even started because of, you guessed it, abysmal PR.
>>
>>323200190
how often do you take your console offline? Its worth it even just for not having to swap discs
>>
File: geow32011100921134467co.jpg (232KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
geow32011100921134467co.jpg
232KB, 1280x720px
>>323185821
>>323189172
Reliability aside, the 360 has amazing hardware design. The RRoD got fixed by 2009 so its not like it matters now.

>Tri-core CPU with hyperthreading
>State of the art ATi GPU with unified shaders
>512MB unified ram
>Built in hardware upscaler (720p->1080p content looked way better than on PS3)
>Fast DVD drive

The PS3 on the other hand was a complete disaster:
>CELL CPU with a single core and 6 "bitch to program for" SPUs
>Nvidia card based on the 7800 series that was less powerful than the 360's
>512MB of split ram. Only 256 for the system, and 256 for the GPU.
>No hardware upscaler (actually, I think it had one but it was hard to implement or something)
>Slow as fuck BD drive that required most games to have mandatory installs
>Bloated as fuck OS that originally took up 120mb of system ram (this was eventually reduced to 52mb, but the 360s only need 32mb from the beginning)

The only major bottleneck in the 360 was the 512MB of ram, and it would have been crazy to include 1GB back in 2005. The PS3 on the other hand had tons of performance issues that affect multiplats even today. The 360 was able to implement new system features like 8-player party chat, but the PS3 was never able to free up enough memory.

I'd argue that the 360 was actually the more powerful system overall.
>>
>>323200345
>An awful thing to say but the average "gamer" now will buy just about anything if it's marketed/focus tested enough.
No they fucking won't. See in case Fuse
>>
>>323198432
>Right. And yet a lot of big PS2 games still remain with it (emulation aside)

Yes, but that's because the Xbox was close enough in architecture to a PC that it was easier to port.

Let's just put it this way, Halo is credited for bringing FPS games to consoles, not for being another sci-fi FPS PC game.
>>
>>323200148

>current appeal

Everyone already knows the best game on PS4 right now is the waiting game, just barely edging out Bloodborne. That might finally change in 2016. 'Bout damn time. Also

>real games
>>
>>323200432
yes they will. see in case fallout 4
>>
>>323200432

Fair point, but in all fairness Overstrike looked a lot better.
>>
>>323191039
How many weebs games have xbone? Zero, Ps4 has plenty to come.
>>
>>323200565
Point is, if Nintendo was so relevant in Japan as you make them out to be, then maybe every Japanese developer wouldn't be endlessly fellating Sony like they have no choice. The only games that don't come to the PS4 are games bought by Nintendo or MS, the Japanese would NEVER make a game for a platform other than the PS4.

But keep pretending that this isn't a significant advantage that Sony will never lose. PC barely sees Japanese games as it is, what makes you think nVidia will pry the Japanese market away from Sony?
>>
>>323200728

Xbone actually had an exclusive Psycho-Pass game. I say "had" because it was very recently announced to come to PS4, assumedly because approximately 5,000 people in Japan own an Xbone.
>>
File: 1391005498086.jpg (176KB, 1215x683px) Image search: [Google]
1391005498086.jpg
176KB, 1215x683px
I'm pretty pissed that Microsoft fell apart this gen.

>Loved my 360
>Was all ready for the next Xbox
>Xbox One gets revealed
>Weaker than PS4, yet more expensive
>Kinect/DRM/Online
>Not backwards compatible

This might sound funny, but the one thing I miss most from Xbox is the exclusives. People talk a lot about Sony's amazing first party output, but its more of a quality vs quantity thing. Sony basically releases a lot of mediocre-average exclusives (Driveclub, Infamous, Killzone, 1886) while Microsoft goes for the heavy hitters (Halo, Gears, Forza). I'd rather have one big competitive game like Gears 3 than a handful of subpar games.
>>
File: 1452178234649[1].jpg (353KB, 1036x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452178234649[1].jpg
353KB, 1036x1080px
>>323191039
dat kerning doe
>>
>>323183645
Who gives a fuck? You could try to finally grow up and stop being a manchild that still plays video games.
>>
File: vokoun.webm (572KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
vokoun.webm
572KB, 640x601px
>dead rising isn't backwards compatible yet
>>
>>323185617
fuck off microdick shill
>>
>>323201528

>he said while browsing the video game board
>>
>>323201341
This is my favorite false feelsguy yet.
>>
File: image.png (339KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
339KB, 430x600px
>>323187693
What
>>
>>323190574
at least we still got our foreskins. the first and only person that touched your penis was a happy merchant you disgusting blob, enjoy.
>>
File: afscuecqn42cpv1comlf.jpg (65KB, 645x433px) Image search: [Google]
afscuecqn42cpv1comlf.jpg
65KB, 645x433px
>>323200360
>games are disposable and we should give platform holders and publishers power to switch them off forever

go play phone games anon. I can still play Mario 3 on my nes, its a killer app, still is today, had the nes had 24 hour online check ins I would not be playing it and enjoying it on native hardware right now
>>
>>323202658
>power to switch them off forever

>Implying that will ever happen
>>
File: truth.jpg (14KB, 480x296px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
14KB, 480x296px
>>323183645
Thanks Don.
>>
>>323202798
>Implying that will ever happen
>Implying that won't ever happen
>>
please don't tell me that 24 hour check in is still in effect on the bone...
>>
>>323203216
well it's a stretch.

How do you know Nintendo didn't install a mechanism to destroy all NES systems in 50 years? (this is, ofc ignoring the battery in each cartridge that has a limited lifetime)
>>
>>323203384
i'm pretty sure my beer destroyed mine. accidently of course...a top loader too
>>
>>323203384
>How do you know Nintendo didn't install a mechanism to destroy all NES systems in 50 years?

You would be hard pressed to find electronics that last that long without care, mass produced goods tend to wear down
>>
>>323204103
so then the whole company goes under thing is sort of a non issue
>>
>>323193537

I liked The Order too, anon, i don't get the hate. Sadly, we will never get a sequel.
>>
>>323190031
Gaben hates microsoft more than anyone.
>>
>>323204931

Gabe hated Windows 8 because the Windows team told him to fuck off and Don Matrick wasn't interested in PC gaming at all. He wanted to work with MS on it to protect Steam's position. He didn't hate MS altogether. He just hated 8 and the marketplace. If he really did hate MS. He wouldn't have signed a Windows 10 partnership with them for Steam and Vive

And he may as well start liking them anyway. No one's gonna install Steam OS after the Christmas Day catastrophe.
>>
>>323201341
VR is going to be the next Virtual Boy/WiiU
>>
>>323205765

What Christmas Day catastrophe?. The "hacking"?
>>
>>323201740
Capcom should just "HD-remake" it. It would be the best for everyone.DR1 is the only reason why I haven't thrown out my 360.
>>
>>323185448
Its literally all Microsoft's fault when they actively tried to fuck their consumers in the ass and said "oh well"
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.