[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halo 5 is the best Halo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: uAqlPVq.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uAqlPVq.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
Halo 5 is the best Halo
>>
>>323182804
I can see why people wouldn't like the changes to the gameplay, but I really enjoyed it. The campaign sucked though.
>>
>>323182804
Going through the campaign. Story isn't doing anything for me, and I don't dig Locke at all.

I heard the multiplayer is good, so that's cool.
>>
>>323183012
Everything about the campaign sucked except Buck being back, sucks that he's with nigger cheif
>>
Why are you getting randomly placed in the middle of matches of warzone now? Hate when that shit happens especially when the team I'm placed in is losing a big time.
>>
The multi is great, but the campaign is a shell of what Halo used to be.

Also, 343 holding back content is stupid as fuck.
>>
File: 1451313779467.png (245KB, 472x352px) Image search: [Google]
1451313779467.png
245KB, 472x352px
>>323182804
>>
>>323183191
Personally, I though't it was fun to play, buy the story blew hard. I just want to be the Chief, is that all too much to ask?
>>
3 will forever be my favorite for how fucking fun the online was.

>non-OP equipment
>pure arena mechanics
>best Action Sack around
>>
File: anothertime.jpg (301KB, 900x1057px) Image search: [Google]
anothertime.jpg
301KB, 900x1057px
>SURVIVE
>>
>>323183191
The multiplayer was good enough for me to stick with it awhile though. I'll probably come back in after a few patches since it seems 343i is putting a lot of free stuff in.
>>
File: ok fuck you.webm (449KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ok fuck you.webm
449KB, 1024x576px
>>323183995
Yeah multiplayer is fun. This shit is so stupid though.
>>
>>323184106
IIRC that's due to connection issues at the start of the game. Breakout was one of my most played game types, and I think I only had it happen to me once or twice out of hundreds of rounds.
>>
>>323184258
It still shouldnt happen, especially in a ranked gametype.
>>
Halo 3, 4, 5 for PC when?
>>
>>323184923
>no reach
fuck you
>>
>>323185749
yeah I forgot Reach
I only ever played Halo, Halo 2 and Halo 3 because I had the original Xbox and the 360 at one point, I haven't really much clue as to what happened after Halo 3

by the way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxRc5GmX10k

this is happening in the modding community for Halo Custom Edition. They're planning to release all maps by March, I think. Maybe they'll do it too with Halo 2 maps, who knows.
>>
>>323182804
it sold the least but campaign was alright
>>
>>323183012
campaign was the best part
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.