[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never been able to finish this game. The warehouses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: nwn2main 2013-06-06 16-14-42-40.jpg (664KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nwn2main 2013-06-06 16-14-42-40.jpg
664KB, 1280x720px
I've never been able to finish this game. The warehouses full of thieves/rogue having better rolls than you do at every corners make me quit.
>>
Why don't you play the not-shitty Neverwinter games?
>>
>>323178157
which is?
>>
>>323177805
just equip the druid with all the AoE spells she got

things like sleep work perfectly
>>
>>323178267
Baldur's gate 2
>>
>>323178616
but the system is not 3.5E
>>
>drow rogue
congrats on making what's probably the single worst character for the main campaign
>>
>>323178616
>baldur's gate 2
>not shit

fuck off back to memecodex, autist
>>
>>323178952
upboated
>>
>>323177805

What class?
>>
>>323179517
Drow, Rogue because I thought it would be useful to have a +1d6 of damage with sneak attacks
>>
>>323177805
Put some spellcasters in your party, buff up and spam AoEs. Then rest (no penalty) and repeat.
>>
>>323178489
>>323178616
if you put them to sleep can they wake up?
>>
I was, like, completely optimized as a Stormlord and I never had any trouble with this bit. You just need to step it up lad. Can't you keep resting in there anyway?
>>
>>32317875

... And?! Neither was the first they're both Pretty good games
>>
>>323180363
putting them to sleep gives you an insta kill on them with melee weapons
use crowd control
>>
>>323179623
>playing accessory classes in sp modules or non rp servers
absolute madman
>>
>>323180363
it will be extremely painful
>>
>>323182910
not to mention NWN2 main campaign is incredibly unfriendly to rogues and drow suck monkey balls
>>
>>323182910
so I'd be best to start over again from the start with a different class. If that's the case then, what class/race I should start over. It just bothers me to not finish my play-through with the character I started with.
>>
>>323183469
what do you want to do? It's been awhile, but the wiki had some power builds. You could get karadrim's prc pack too, it makes some shit classes more powerful and viable for the expansion.
>>
I have Hordes of The Underdark installed but the game won't launch at all
>>
I've never played nwn2 even though I own it, what's a good class for a first timer who wants to beat the campaigns?
>>
I think I have to re-install NW2 completely anyway. I must have uninstalled it some time ago because I can't see it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.