[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO WON THE LOTTERY BABY GUESS WHO JUST WON THE LOTTERY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: WHO WON THE LOTTERY.jpg (330KB, 1329x731px) Image search: [Google]
WHO WON THE LOTTERY.jpg
330KB, 1329x731px
WHO WON THE LOTTERY BABY

GUESS WHO JUST WON THE LOTTERY
>>
Did no one pay attention to his bullshit the last few years?

Who donates to this guy?
>>
>4 days left
>just got over the base demand

Did they actually put up any stretch goals or anything?
>>
Pretty easy to reach your target when you can push back the end date and bullshit the numbers because you're running the funding through the service you set up.

Schafers an asshole, but the people who religiously back him and think he's done anything good are the real retards in all this.
>>
>>323174025
no stretch goals, that's for psychonauts 2: episode 1

episode 2 will have a 6.6 million dollars funding goal
>>
why didn't you donate /v/?
for only $10,000 you had the chance to get your very own tim schafer assassination attempt
>>
Tim dumped some of his own money just so it can reach the goal.
>>
>>323174025

>stretch goals

I doubt this will be the last fundraising they'll do for this game if that Broken Age horseshit is anything to go by.
>>
>>323173864
This game is going to be so shit. I can't even imagine how shit it's going to be.
>>
>>323173864
If he fucks this up like spacebase df-9 his company will go bankrupt.
>>
>>323174442
are you so sure anon?
He's fucked up a lot so far and he's still getting that sweet sweet free backer money
>>
>>323174203
>that's for episode 1
Seriously? It's not even done?
>>
>>323174559
Think about it. If this shit fails the butthurt will be astronomical. Tim will never be able to make a game again.
>>
>>323173864
I really hope it doesn't suck. Big fan of the first game.

Schafer is still a twat though, so piracy hooooo.
>>
>>323174809
He's not being serious. No one knows what Schafer will do with this game. It better not be episodic.
>>
I don't think the people who gave money to this even expect it to be good.
>>
I thought the idea of kickstarter was to "kick start" your company not this. why is he doing this again?
>>
>>323174854
he already shouldn't be able to. I can't believe there are still retards giving him money.
>>
>>323175143
its to kick start ideas you cuckaloid
>>
>>323174854
You'd have thought that with the double fine adventure and DF9, but nope, still going strong.
>>
>>323175140
They're probably just paying to get on the wild emotional roller-coaster that is doublefine game development
>>
File: 1448678073635.jpg (10KB, 252x244px) Image search: [Google]
1448678073635.jpg
10KB, 252x244px
>>323174854
Note: Psychonauts 2 has a quarter of the backers of Broken Age, and made MORE money.
>>
This is his last opportunity right? Once he fucks up psychonauts he won't have anything to fall back on to convince people to give him more money right?
>>
>>323173864

So how many times has Schafer asked for money on Kickstarter so far?
>>
schaffer pulling out psychonauts 2 is the equivalent of se pulling out a ff7 remake. shit that dying companies are doing to try and make money after denying the fanbase for years because they know they don't have the current talent to live up to their past reputation.
>>
>>323175680
The retards are thinning out, but they're getting far more intense.
At some point it's going to be one rich sperg spending his entire trust fund to develop broken age part 3
>>
Tim Schafer is the hero we need, he is killing kickstarter by intentionally fucking up these huge projects. He tried to kill early access too but it wasn't enough.
>>
>>323173864
Over 2OOOO people ready to be Schagged again.
>>
>>323173864
>average pledge $161
why?
>>
File: hideo.jpg (43KB, 597x960px) Image search: [Google]
hideo.jpg
43KB, 597x960px
>>323173864
god let the radscorps take him now
>>
>>323175981
why gamble if you're only gonna sit at the nickel slots all day, anon?
>>
>>323173864
>>323174025
>4 days left
But it said 4 days left yesterday
>>
File: i_rip_the_skin.jpg (3KB, 124x116px) Image search: [Google]
i_rip_the_skin.jpg
3KB, 124x116px
>>323175981
>Average pledge $161
>$161 dollaridoos for maybe a game
>>
>>323175981
Babby's first investment
(That is guaranteed to turn a loss)
>>
>>323174854
You have a point though.
Psychonauts is pretty well regarded game that people have been asking for a sequal to for years.

This is that sequel.
This is Tim's 'get out of jail free' card.
If it sucks, then no one has any reason to care about Schafer or Double Fine anymore.
>>
>>323173864

Although I didn't back, I have far more faith in this than I do a nebulous, undefined project that hadn't even been thought up yet. This, one way or another, is going to be psychonauts 2. Even if he doesn't age up people like I feel he should.
>>
>>323176249
As an investment, you're better off buying lottery tickets or shredding and eating the cash for sustenance.
>>
>>323173965

if you make comparison between this and the broken age 2 kickstarter he lost 60,000 backer

if you make the average of this crowdfunding it's something exagerately inflated like 160$, there is definitely something shady going on
>>
Cool, some idiots gave him money, now I can hope he'll make a good sequel to one of my favorite 6th generation games, but I doubt he will.
>>
>>323173965
He donated 350k out of his own money to himself
>>
>$3.3m
>could barely make a point and click game
>expecting anything out of this

Psychonauts, Episode 1 out of 5 (Buy the Season Access for $49.99!)
>>
>>323178595
The kickstarter is only a portion of the overall funding, it has something like a 12 million dollar budget.
>>
>>323174208
It's so sad how Notch was one of the two who donated that. All the money in the world, and aside from his ugly house, he decides to pay to be Tim Schafer's "friend" for a few days.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.