[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assetto corsa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Some opinios about assetto corsa and the lowest price for steam(cuz i can't afford de45.99euros on steam market)
>>
Shit game, only good for hotlapping. Online is missing vital sim features, the devs are Ian Bell-tier dramafags and it will never improve. Save your money.
>>
>>323171817
project cars is better, ignore the autistic steam reviews.
>>
>>323171817
Best physics and "car feel" of any simulator
>>
>>323173429
>muh car feel
>muh oversteer
>>
>>323172751

PC sim racing is in a fucking hole, full of permanently unfinished games with armies of stockholm-syndrome defenders. PCARS still has shit bugs that won't get fixed, same with AC.

I have never driven a GT3 car, so "car feel" is meaningless - i'd like an actual game instead of a hotlap simulator.
>>
>>323174404
>stockholm-syndrome defenders
I pirated the game, and I didn't say it's better than gran turismo, but that it's miles ahead of AC.
>>
>>323172751
Assetto Corsa is a better simulator, and as a game while PCARS is better, it's still pretty terrible compared to half sim's like GRID or Forza on xbox. I really don't understand why they can't come up with a more interesting career mode for these kind of games.
>>
>>323176459
I figure hes talking about rfactor players
>>
>>323174404
Dirt Rally mate, best racing game I've played in years.
>>
>>323174404

Driving a car in AC with the G27 feels really good and it controls realistically but the game just has no content, I mean I bought it in early access in the hope that they would add more cars and tracks and have a good career mode but they barely added any new things and the career mode isn't even a proper career mode, it's shit. There has never been a #1 go-to PC racer like there is on consoles. Assetto Corsa was supposed to be that game and it didn't deliver.
>>
>>323176779
The moment you implement changeable parts to the cars it stops being a simulator because cars are analyzed with stock hardware.
Everything simulated to the car becomes guessing and estimated "simulation" after that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.