[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have one of these I'm still mad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 14

File: XENOBLADE.png (1MB, 3624x1760px) Image search: [Google]
XENOBLADE.png
1MB, 3624x1760px
Let's have one of these

I'm still mad
>>
sorry you have shit taste, op
>>
>>323164376
Is this satire? Both games are equally incredible but both have their own pros and cons.
>>
File: cough.png (445KB, 688x599px) Image search: [Google]
cough.png
445KB, 688x599px
>>323164451
>unironically liking X
>>
>>323164581
LOL sure keep telling yourself that
>>
>>323164581
shit taste lmao
>>
>>323164376
if you remove the story in XC, you are left with a pretty shitty game.

XCX has no story, and it's already the best open world game out there.

also you have zero concept of what a budget is.
>>
File: 128682.png (155KB, 317x314px) Image search: [Google]
128682.png
155KB, 317x314px
>>323164609
>>323164674
>>323164790
How mad are you OP?
>>
>>323164674
>>323164790
Are you 12?
>>
>>323164376
>overcomplicated shit

git gud scrub
>>
>>323164581
>EVERY GAME IN THE SERIES IS EQUALLY GOOD GUYS THERE'S NO WAY ONE CAN BE BETTER/WORSE THAN THE OTHERS
God damn you people are the worst, if everyone did this then we wouldn't be able to discuss anything and it's never true. One of these games is better than the other and it ain't X.
>>
>>323164820
XC dropped you in this huge world, a magnificent story and these two combined were enough to feel like "I want to explore everything, I want to destroy the mechons", while XCX forces you to explore a certain amount of map before proceeding. It feels like in XCX they need to tell you:"hey explore I swear its a cool world" instead of making you interested enough to do it yourself
>>
File: faggot.png (36KB, 297x127px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
36KB, 297x127px
>>323164843
>>323164974

UUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>323165214
>It feels like in XCX they need to tell you:"hey explore I swear its a cool world" instead of making you interested enough to do it yourself
This. I was enjoying exploring at my own pace but then when I got to the story mission it tells me that I HAVE to explore more and then it kind of sucks the fun out of it, making it all feel artificial like your more on a guided tour rather than actually discovering something new when you explore.
>>
>>323164609
>boohoohoo xenoblade X wasn't my same stereotypical shonen plot boo hoo

Shut up faggot, Mira was a better world than Bionis and Mechonis, and the gameplay was far better than Xenoblade's by a landslide.
>>
>>323165214

Can we stop sugarcoating XC? What the fuck is there in the world?

Platforming? No
Lots of Treasure chests? Barely any
Do monsters have anything to fight for? No they drop useless loot when you are overleved 90% of the game
combat? slow as fuck, and literally only fun cuz of the banter, and not the actual gameplay

take out the nostalgia goggles. both games have their flaws. just cuz you like one doesn;t invalidate the other
>>
>>323165660
>oh shit guys what's popular these days?
>Fallout 4
>cool let's add real guns and dialogue choices in our game that has nothing to do with it

Also the skells are fucking dumb
>>
XCX >>>>>>> XC

and XC was amazing
>>
>>323165845
The the actual fuck can you compare Xenoblade X to Fallout 4? Is this bait?
>>
>>323165845
>detect the xenoblade baby

Xenoblade attracts diehard nintendrones and Xenoblade X attracts fans of the Xeno series in general. Xenoblade's plot was stereotypical shonen.
>>
>>323165910
>both are watered down sequels of the previous game
>>
>>323166005
>the ending and chapter 12 in XCX

literally the beginning of Perfect Works.
>>
>>323165723
>nostalgia goggles

I played the game last year, it's pretty fresh in my mind nigga.
The weapon add ons system worked perfectly in XC, why change it? The characters were all different from eachother, some being melee and some being long range with guns. XCX they made everyone play the same. The plot was better, not even discussing this. In XC the game rewarded you for exploring, and the environment was incredible, and that was enough motivation to explore, here they force you to do so because the world is so plain.

I could go on for a long time
>>
>>323166170
>Xenoblade X
>watered down
>>
>>323166005
You know if you call a game like the prequel you should expect a game that's similar to it.

It's like if they made a Persona game that's not Persona but a lot closer to SMT, don't you think that Persona fags would be angry about that? I think it's just fair to expect a similar game
>>
>>323166275
>The weapon add ons system worked perfectly in XC, why change it?
Because XCX is not a sequel.

>XCX they made everyone play the same.
Not really

>The plot was better, not even discussing this.
Xenoblade has this over X, and ironically plot has nothing to do with gameplay

>In XC the game rewarded you for exploring, and the environment was incredible, and that was enough motivation to explore
XBX rewarded you for exploring even more. There was constant treasures and loot you could find, the game encouraged you to go out and expand frontier nav constantly. There was shit everywhere

>here they force you to do so because the world is so plain.
Xenoblade X's world is -far- more detailed and has more to explore than Xenoblade's world, come on.

>>323166579
Are you dumb? The xeno series was never advertised as sequels to eachother. If you're familiar with Takahashi's work you should know he only uses Xeno for brand recognition.
>>
>>323166275
>why change it

Monolith Soft is not Gamefreak. They actually take fucking risks and try things that trigger people like you. Some things work others don't. The point is that it gives the developers freedom so they can have better ideas in the next game. If you have to make an open world game with 1/10 of the budget of Witcher 3, would you focus on making a coherent story, or actually making an open world that is bug free?
>>
>>323166579
>what is the entire Final Fantasy series
>>
>>323166716

>Xenoblade Chronicles
>Xenoblade Chronicles X

>not a sequel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>323166931
is this bait?
>>
>>323166931
It was never advertised as a sequel. Your unfamiliarity with Takahashi is showing, anon.
>>
X was Takahashi just wanting to try out open world. He loves Bethesda open world games (I personally wonder why but whatever) and his dream was to make a game that can rival those. And X does a lot of things way better than anything Bethesda did. There's just a lot of shit in X I wish he didn't do. Like making gathering missions a fucking chore. And if you start a affinity mission you are locked in it. XC is more of a normal JRPG while X is what Dragon Quest was back in 1986. A Japanese twist to a western RPG. Just this being open world.
>>
File: butters.jpg (5KB, 251x233px) Image search: [Google]
butters.jpg
5KB, 251x233px
>>323166931
that's like fucking saying xenoblade is a sequel to xenogears or xenosaga.

xenoblade fans are fucking retarded. Xenoblade X is not a sequel.
>>
>>323167049
>X was Takahashi just wanting to try out open world.
He said that the original Xenoblade was a test to try out Xenoblade. He said something two years ago about how he really didn't like Xenoblade's plot and compared Xenoblade as a beta/prototype and Xenoblade X as the real game.
>>
>>323166976
>>323166991
>>323167093
I understand that not every "Xeno" title is connected to each other but for fuck's sake, if you call a game exactly the same as the previous one and add 1 letter to differenciate them, I'd expect some similarities, that's all
>>
>>323167203
to try out open-world/xenoblade mechanics*

>>323167253
There are similarities in every way except for plot, are you dumb?

Saying Xenoblade X is a sequel to Xenoblade because of the name is like saying Final Fantasy 7 is a sequel to Final Fantasy 6.
>>
>overcomplicated

Lol
>>
>>323167093
>have a bunch of spiritual sequels joined by the 'xeno' prefix
>direct sequels have the same titles as the game that precedes them (Xenosaga games)
>Xenoblade Chronicles X is a sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles
Should have called it something else like Xenoplanet, Xenobattle or something.
>>
>>323167049
To be clear, it wasn't Takahashi that made the game mechanics.

Koh Kojima did all that. But he also is responsible for making the world. He also originally proposed that when skell get destroyed that's it. No insurance/tickets or button prompt. He's the main developer for monolth soft. He makes the amazing gameplay, open world, and the some of the other odd decision that made you scratch your head.

Takahshi does the story script, not the actual cutscenes and chooses who does what.
>>
>>323166897

And that's exactly why FF started to be shit after VI
>>
>>323167449
You have a point, but it seems like Takahashi is moving on from Xeno to brand recognition to Xenoblade. The reason why he's doing this is because there's now a bunch of unrelated games coming out with a Xeno prefix like Xenonauts and shit. He said in an interview that Xenoblade is being used as brand recognition on Nintendo consoles than a way to denote a sequel because he doesn't want people to be confused with unrelated games with Xeno in their names.
>>
>>323167641
that makes a lot of sense, considering nintendo fans look at mascot more than actual gameplay. I mean if Fast Racing Neo was renamed F-zero, imagine the sales. And lets not get started on Federation Force.
>>
The only thing that REALLY sucked about XCX was that ending, holy shit I'm still mad.
>>
>>323167850
That's the entire reason. Nearly every Nintendo fan now recognizes Shulk even if they haven't played Xenoblade. More people are likely to play a Xenoblade ___ than a Xeno____. It's the same exact reason Final Fantasy uses 1, 2 3, 4, 5, 6 and so on despite being completely different games.
>>
>>323164376
anyone who thought chronicles was good and X was bad is a giant fucking hypocrite they play the exact same which means you ONLY liked chronicles because of the music and world which is very petty
>>
>>323167850
I think you mean brand than mascot. Xenoblade does have a mascot however and it's the Nopon. And while Riki was awesome in Xenoblade I feel they really dropped the ball in X with just making him a one joke character.
>>
>>323167449
You do realize the only reason Takahashi went from the name Xenogears to Xenosaga was because he lost all rights and ownership of Xenogears, right?

If he didn't keep on jumping to different consoles/series/publishers, Xenoblade would have probably been called Xenogears 5 and Xenoblade X called Xenogears X
>>
File: XGX.png (339KB, 639x476px) Image search: [Google]
XGX.png
339KB, 639x476px
>>323164376
>>
Brief reminder Xenoblade was originally called "Monado: Beginning of the World" until a staff advised they change the name to Xeno_____ for brand recognition
>>
>>323164376
I honestly couldn't believe people think X's ost is better than the first.
>>
>I hate Xenoblade X's soundtrack

how plebeian are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE0PpPREGkE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n40Lxd53EcY
>>
>>323166991
They play super similarly and X builds off of Chronicles mechanically in numerous ways. You are fucking kidding yourself if you say it's not a sequel
>>
Forgive my stupidity but are these games related to Xenogears and Xenosaga? Are they related sequels?
>>
>>323168752
Final Fantasy games play similarly to the previous one and build off the previous in numerous ways. They are not sequels.
>>
>>323168858
Not blade 1

Maybe xcx, it's hard to tell with the legal tape that goes around xeno games
>>
File: Why.jpg (23KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
23KB, 288x499px
>>323168752
xenoblade fans are the worst thing to happen to the xeno series
>>
>>323168595
>the first

that would be xenogears my dumb friend
>>
>>323168912
But Final Fantasy doesn't. It might it's one defining trait. That it always tries to change something. If you are going to pick a JRPG pick something like Dragon Quest which keeps the same system but adds stuff to each version.
>>
>>323164376
X is amazingly atmospheric and does a great job at world building and immersion whilst making really in depth gameplay
>>
>>323165180
>you people with a different opinion than me are the worst

Yeah fuck those guys.
>>
>>323164376
I like XCX's music and I don't even have a fucking Wii U.
>>
>>323169212
For the longest time until the later 3D games, Final Fantasy's mostly just expanded its systems continuously
>>
>>323164820
I honestly don't get what's so amazing with the xenoblade plot.

It's decent, sure but not absolutely amazing. It's just a very solid JRPG plot done well. Because of that most of the plot twists were extremely predictable.

Besides I think the sidequests really ruins the pacing and the plot in general. I just wanted to see how the game ends, but I was basically forced to do boring as fuck fetch quests when the plot is trying to urge me forward all the time. X handles this very well, and probably better than most open world games in general. You just start off as a soldier just like anyone else, and there's no urgency to advance the story. And a lot of the sidequests have interesting and fun stories in themselves.

I do love that XC1 takes place on a giant robot though, that's very creative and I love seeing the other mech looming over you so you get a sense of where you are in the world. I wish X had something similar.
>>
>>323164376
>you walk on a huge titan
That's literally an aesthetic.
>>
>>323169342
Kind of but not like Xenoblade to X. Dragon Quest is more like what Xenoblade is like. Where it's building on an already known foundation. Final Fantasy just uses turn base but nearly every game is something completely different. 1 having you pick your classes, 2 being more like Elder Scroll system (turned into SaGa), 3 having a class system, 4 forcing you to use an already determine character and their class, 5 another class system, and 6 is kind of like 5 but every class is a character. So while they did build on the class system it was really only used about half the game in the 2D version.
>>
>>323164609
>unironically liking Xenoblade at all
The first game felt like the first 1/4 of a game in development, like they got to the point where they were ready to push for beta and finish all the content that would fill the totally empty world with life and characters and reasons to do things beyond kill x deliver y for XP and then someone accidentally shipped that to the disc pressers

Seriously, I've never played such a ridiculously bland RPG before, like an MMO in beta without any other players.
>>
XBX's world is the most beautiful world I've ever seen in a video game.
>>
As someone who played X before Chronicles I don't like Chronicles that much. It just feels sorta... I dunno. I can't explain it. The story and it's presentation shits on X but all that really did was show me how little story matters in a game like this where I'm playing 70+ hours. Or, rather, how much more good gameplay and world design can enhance experience in comparison with a good story and characters. Like, fuck, if I wanted some good anime-ish storytelling I would watch Nadia again but fuck me I just wanna get my robot and hunt some fucking beasties on a weird as fuck alien planet.
>>
File: Sylvalum.jpg (123KB, 710x399px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvalum.jpg
123KB, 710x399px
>>323169985
sylvalum's incredible
>>
File: Oblivia.jpg (97KB, 1283x705px) Image search: [Google]
Oblivia.jpg
97KB, 1283x705px
>>323170219
Same with Oblivia, I have a boner for deserts and badlands in vidya.
>>
>>323169985
I really wish more games tried going all out in alienness like X did.

It's all just trees and rocks in most open world RPG now.
>>
>>323169354
>>323164376
>Start Xenoblade Chronicles
>I'm playing a pretty cool war/battle intro, decent combat system, fun characters
>scene ends
>now I'm some shitty kid in a zone that's nothing but grass
>Game tells me to go do MMO fetch quests until the main story starts
>turn off Xenoblade Chronicles
Games are really bad at hooking players these days
>>
>>323170219
Is that City of Heroes?

That looks like launch-graphics City of Heroes
>>
File: Eryth Sea.png (2MB, 1136x655px) Image search: [Google]
Eryth Sea.png
2MB, 1136x655px
>>323169985
>>323170219
>>323170381
>>323170394
Xenoblade and Xenoblade X's worlds are some of the most memorable worlds I've ever seen in video games.

Does Sylvalum remind anybody else of Eryth Sea in the original?
>>
>>323170394
fucking this

after XCX, every open world even in 4k will look bland and uninspired.
>>
>>323170401
And that's basically the biggest problem with Xenoblade Chronicles. Every time you get to a new area, the story comes to a big halt and it can take up to 6 hours until the plot picks up again.
>>
XC had a ton of interesting characters, a great environment, and an engaging story and gameplay. But don't pretend it didn't have a ton of really annoying bullshit.

Want to complete the sidequests to raise your affinity with a given town? Good luck finding all the quest-giving NPCs without running around the entirety of a gigantic city at least three times, once for every time frame.

Oh, you got a couple neat crystals to make gems out of? Rev up that data management menu, kiddo, because you're gonna savescum about a dozen times per pair of gems.
>>
>>323170548
Noctilum night is basically more colorful Satorl Marsh

Noctilum day is makna forest

Sylvalum night is eryth sea

Sylvalum day is valak mountain
>>
File: original Mira.jpg (665KB, 1280x1856px) Image search: [Google]
original Mira.jpg
665KB, 1280x1856px
Mira in early development looked really different
>>
>>323170818
I get the feeling Takahshi is gonna make a a japanese version of no man's sky. Procedural Generated Galaxy with jrpg aspects.

Why?

Samaar Federation, 6 Million Lightyears

Next game is gonna be no-man's sky: jrpg style with story.
>>
They're completely different games, you really can't compare the two
>>
>>323171040
Doubt it, he's not that ambiteous. Takahashi left Xenoblade X open for a sequel and he still has a lot to explain about Mira. I'm expecting Xenoblade X to be a trilogy (X, Y, and Z). Y will probably be a small-scale space odyssey that only takes place in the near by solar systems and Z will probably take place on Samaar's home planet, both filling in a lot of the unanswered questions. Takahashi's always wanted to make a sci-fi epic series. Xenogears and Xenosaga were cut short.
>>
>>323171365
Maybe. I mean he might not after Nips crying over how they hate open world. X could have been a one time thing to get the open world out of his system. I hope he continues but we shall see.
>>
>>323171745
It wouldn't make sense for him to cut it short. Xenogears was meant to be a trilogy, Xenosaga was meant to be 6 parts long. I can't really see him not making sequels to X unless something happens and he has to move onto a different publisher.
>>
>>323164376
>overcomplicated shit
oh I get it, this is one of those "baits"
>>
>>323164376
>liking Xenoblade Chronicles
Shit game. Shit combat. Shit story. Shit characters.

The lore is okay
>>
>>323171365
I would genuinely be surprised if they drop gameplay again and go Xenosaga. I think it's gonna use what was good about XCX, gameplay and exploration. But have a different setting, composers, artstyle.

I do agree that he will expand on XCX's story, but with different characters.
>>
>>323168912
Final Fantasy games are sequels to one another are you retarded

They can be sequels without being story related
>>
File: 13999677266222.png (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
13999677266222.png
14KB, 300x300px
>>323166275
>The weapon add ons system worked perfectly in XC, why change it?
but they didn't
>>
>>323171882
Oh I agree but I honestly can something like him or even Nintendo caving in because like all Japanese companies they tend to do whatever Nips want.
>>
>>323172007
Xenoblade X is about humanity struggling against the ganglion, why would they use different characters? I can see them adding a much wider cast but I can't see them moving to a different cast altogether.

>>323172040
Final Fantasy games aren't sequels, they are successors.
>>
>>323172001
>lore
do you mean the setting? There wasn't any lore other then "the giants had some temples and fought spiders" so I don't know what the fuck you're on about
>>
XC is more linear and it worked in its favor. Made the game more structured and balanced. XCX is a mess in regards to monster strength and how the levels are designed, they just didn't know how players would progress. I felt really bad when I simply flew into Cauldros castles and then realized there were ground paths that led there, meaning I completely lost the opportunity to make some fun exploration. But then again I couldn't because every monster is 5-10 levels above me and 20 above the rest of my party.
>>
>>323172261
All the stuff about the world, gods and what happened in the past was interesting. Setting is your generic fantasy shit though.
>>
>>323172228
>Final Fantasy games aren't sequels

If two games are made in the same series then the second one made is a sequel to the first hth
>>
>>323172228
I thought the point of XCX was that only elma has a real body. She basically said that if needed they can alter the looks of any conciousness and put it on any mim, with any memory/physical appearance. Yelv isn't an actual human, he's an experiment where multiple different personalities and memories from random people were put into him to see what happens.

That means anything is possible, human bodies were destroyed. Everyone on white whale is artificial. they could very well use any character they want.
>>
>>323164376
What's so hard to understand that they're two different games with different focuses? One focuses on story and charm in the characters (which the UK dub brought it, Jap dub makes it generic as fuck) the other focuses on gameplay and exploration/world building. Just accept these facts and move on.
>>
File: 1364519572850.jpg (18KB, 210x164px) Image search: [Google]
1364519572850.jpg
18KB, 210x164px
I like both but XC was better. XCX has a shit story, shit characters, does a poor job of explaining its systems, has a bad post game, pointless online mode that hurt the game, too much grinding/farming for ingredients to make skells+augments and more problems. I think the devs were burnt out after finishing the world and just phoned the "polishing" stage in. It's ridiculous how something as simple as pushing a button to see what augments do in the equipment screen is not available even though it was in the first game.

Side quests were much better in XCX though (except gathering ones)
>>
>>323172007
>>323172007
There was a recent interview where he said that they're already working on a new game and he also mentioned something along the lines of "it'll be a Xeno (meaning it'll be called Xenoaomething) game but not necessarily Xenoblade", so I doubt we'll get a sequel, I think they did what they set out to do and are ready to move on to something else.
>>
>>323164376
>XC has more freedom when you're forced to play as some british faggot
>>
>>323164376
Thank god it wasn't just me, Everything was so convoluted, I have a million games I just bought on Steam. I'll get to it eventually.
>>
>>323164376
>Freedom

I don't remember being unable to go to new areas because of the story in XCX. In XCX you get all the freedom you want but you better be ready to face the consequences
>>
>>323176449
>one shot by some mob
>respawn with zero consequences
OH MAN REALLY GOTTA BE CAREFUL!
>>
>>323175662
You mean this?
http://time.com/4149809/xenoblade-chronicles-x-director-tetsuya-takahashi/

Yeah it sure sounds like it.

>The next game is also gonna be titled Xeno but not necesseraly Xenoblade

>It'll have a larger emphasis on philosophical story telling like his previous works unlike X, which had bigger emphasis on exploring and combat.

I'm already excited, I can't wait to see what the future holds for the Xeno series, it certainly looks like a good one.
>>
>>323176662
What's your point?
>>
>>323176852
That guy was on a podcast with Chris Kohler of Wired. He basically called it his number one game of the year and said he was sad that he couldn't put it on his top game list because it came out too late.
>>
>>323165214
I'm playing XC right now and I have absolutely no drive to explore the world. I couldn't give two shits about the mechon, the only reason I have to not like them is they killed Shulk's girlfriend and even then I'm pretty sure she's still alive as a faced mechon
Just got to the high entia BTW
Anyway XC is kind of shit
>>
>>323177202
Yes that's what the first part of the article reads
>>
>>323177587
I know I was just saying that in the podcast he seem super excited about X. It's funny how Takahashi more or less hates where Japanese RPG is and loves Western while personally I hate Western games and really just hates how nor JRPG are all about super moe high school idol shit.
>>
“The design focus for this game was on map exploration and character builds during battle,” says Takahashi. “We deliberately distanced ourselves from having philosophical themes intertwined with the core of the story. Given that we at Monolith Soft had no experience with developing HD titles, our goal with this project was to experiment with and implement the assorted tech skills we needed for HD game development. We decided that trying to balance that with an epic theme-laden story would pose difficulties. Our hope is that we can start by creating the core system, then expand on the story and thematic elements in our future project.”

“If, say, a human character needs a map around 1km square to play on, then a robot six times that size would need a map 6km square—in other words, 36 times the size. At the same time, we can’t multiply our dev budget by 36 times what we need to create maps for human characters, so we needed to innovate with ways to express that kind of scope while keeping costs down. I think we did a really good job striking a balance with this project.”

>people still are puzzled why there is less story

he literally says they don't have the time and money. is this really hard to understand?

appreciate what the man did
>>
>>323177382
so like your taste
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.