[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's pretend Marvel finally decides to do real console

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Marvel-vs-Capcom-3.jpg (784KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel-vs-Capcom-3.jpg
784KB, 2560x1600px
Let's pretend Marvel finally decides to do real console fighting games again instead of freemium tablet stuff.
What characters would you like to see? What should their ultimate attacks be? And what stages would you like to see? Should the stages have hazards and interaction like Injustice?
What type of gameplay should it use? 2D like Injustice and Marvel vs Capcom? Or 3D environments?
>>
>>323158515
All the rosters of both 2 and 3, but for the Capcom team add Scarlet Spider, Blackheart and Juggernaut.

For Capcom Team add Nero, Gene and Asura.
>>
Make it an all Marvel cast instead of a vs. game but still in the style of the Capcom games just not as shitty as 3.

Bring back characters like Venom and Gambit, add more characters like Silver Surfer, the FF, other Guardians of the Galaxy, Daredevil, Black Panther, and so on.
>>
>>323158775
>Blackheart
Why? He's an obscure character that some Japanese programer thought looked cool so he put him in MvC1, nobody cares about him. I they wanna use a demon they should either use Mephisto or Dormammu

>Bring back characters like Venom and Gambit, add more characters like Silver Surfer, the FF, other Guardians of the Galaxy, Daredevil, Black Panther, and so on.
The GotG would definetly show up in any potential future games. I'd especially like to play as Groot.
>>
>>323158775
>>323159110
>Juggernaut.
>Gambit
>Silver Surfer
>FF
It's a pity that Marvel won't be using any X-Men or FF characters in their games for the foreseeable future because of their pissing contest with Fox
>>
File: 1452237563244.jpg (51KB, 373x309px) Image search: [Google]
1452237563244.jpg
51KB, 373x309px
>No DC vs. Marvel game made by Capcom.
>>
>>323158515
I think the roster would be:
>All movie Avengers (except Quicksilver)
>Movie GotG
>Spider-Man
>Ant-Man
>Wasp
>Captain Marvel
>Ms Marvel
>Dr Strange
>Thanos
>Ultron
>Loki
>Red Skull
>Black Bolt
>Daredevil
>Winter Soldier
>MODOK
>Nova
>Iron Fist
>Dormammu
>>
File: xfactor_v1_087_08_rougher.jpg (493KB, 978x1525px) Image search: [Google]
xfactor_v1_087_08_rougher.jpg
493KB, 978x1525px
>>323162215
>(except Quicksilver)
What's the point then?
>>
>Let's pretend Marvel finally decides to do real console fighting games again

Why? A Capcom Vs. game is far more likely, especially at the rate Marvel 3 is dying.
>>
>>323162330
I only said it because Marvel is extremely anal and specific about how Quicksilver has to be in videogames. He HAS to be superfast and can never move at a speed that isn't fast. It's why he wasn't in Marvel vs Capcom games or in the Marvel Heroes game, because the designers couldn't get him to work under those restriction.

>>323162345
It might have been likely at one point, until Disney bought Marvel. After that, Disney abandoned all previous deals, they even canceled all MvC3 DLC
>>
>>323163567
He's already a team-up in that Marvel Heroes, and he's going to be in the next Lego game as a playable character.
>>
>>323158515
Marvel is shit right now and I just don't see it recover anytime soon.
>>
>>323163876
Why do you think it's shit? It's bigger and more succesful than ever
>>
Fuck capeshit. I want a crossover with Shueisha or SE.
>>
>>323163710
>He's already a team-up in that Marvel Heroes, and he's going to be in the next Lego game as a playable character.
He isn't playable in MH. And Lego games don't have to care about game balance, so having him be super-fast and run all the time doesn't make him broken

>>323163876
Just because you think the comics are currently shit doesn't mean a videogame done by different people would have to be
>>
>>323165605
Then go play J-Stars Victory Vs
>>
>>323162215
If I could include Fox characters
>Wolverine
>Cyclops
>Jean
>Iceman
>Storm
>Magneto
>Apocalypse
>Nightcrawler
>Deadpool
>Juggernaut
>The FF
>Doctor Doom
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.