[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
If you had to give someone who has never...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 57
File: RPG.jpg (96 KB, 600x336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RPG.jpg
96 KB, 600x336
If you had to give someone who has never played an RPG before, what would you give them to convince them that it's a fantastic genre?
>>
Persona 3
>>
FF type 0
>>
Mega man battle network 3
>>
>>323156681
Not FF that's for sure.
>>
Morrowind
>>
>>323156681
In that picture I read "shit" instead of "5 hit"
>>
>>323156724
>>323156778
RPGs must be a shit genre in your eyes

>>323156813
>waaah it's popular so it's shit
Go play some more trash like SMT
>>
>>323156894
That's
the
fucking
joke.
>>
I'd go with Chrono Trigger I think.
>>
>>323156930
>this level of underage
Jesus, this place has gone to the dogs
>>
KotOR if they like Star Wars
Morrowind if they like open world adventures
FF7 if they're nerdy loners
>>
Ariadne
There's nearly nothing as fun as pure path in porn games
>>
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy VII
>>
File: yeahthatsright.jpg (202 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yeahthatsright.jpg
202 KB, 1280x1024
>>323156681
it depends.

is the person the usual adhd-riddled-mentally-handicapped-internet-raised human being, or does he appreciate things like normal people should?

ff9 if he isn't patient, chrono trigger if he is.

FF9 goes straight into action, making it exciting... Chrono Trigger is a better game, but the whole start at the Fair with Marle will definitely not work for everyone and they might give up before even going to 600A.D.

If the person can tolerate shit graphics that aged like cum in a box, then go with FF7 instead of FF9. Or 6 if he likes sprite art.

Never 8 or 10.
>>
>making some casual play old ass games
good job retards, i'm sure they will love it
>>
Undertale xD
>>
>>323156681
Gothic
>>
>>323157207
Because someone doesn't know all your ebin memes?
"This place" has been utter shit for quite a while, the only explanation why it took you so long to realize that is that you're part of the problem.
>>
skyrim
anyone who hasn't already played an rpg is some hardcore normie, skyrim is the only one that has chance to appeal to them because it's the closest thing to being a real life simulator
>>
>>323157568
Playing Chrono Trigger right now

Fell in love at first sight

Now leaving thread before spoilers
>>
>>323157568
Yeah ff9 definitely made the game exciting with the whole "kidnap the princess" badassery.

Chrono Trigger had a far better story and a much better combat system though.
>>
>>323157363
I'm a nerdy loner and I didn't really like FF7
>>
>>323158007
>y-you're part of the problem because I thought 5hit looking line Shit is an epic joke XD
Yeah fuck off. All the underagers are such defensive little shits. Back to reddit
>>
>>323158508
Oh, so that's what you're talking about.
No, it's not "epic" at all. But I highly doubt it's just a coincidence.
>>
>>323156902
>calling SMT trash
It's not even near my favourite series but you must be incredibly salty that FF is in the state its currently in.
>>
>>323156778
Congrats, you just turned someone off from RPGs.
>>
>>323157867
This, only without the sarcasm.
>>
>>323159091
Kill yourself.
I'm just as serious.
>>
>>323158883
FF goes from good to shit all over the place, it's a long series, it happens

>salty
Fucking children
>>
I'd sit him down for a game of DnD or Cyberpunk 2020 so he doesn't end up with the very wrong opinion that video game RPGs (especially JRPGs) are actually role playing games.
>>
Dragon quest
>>
>>323159324
Oh. If you were serious why did you put the
>xD
then?
>>
Dark Souls, although it'll either scare him away completely or make him fall in love. I've seen it go either way.
>>
>>323159467
No, FF was good in *one* entry, everything else was just plain bad.
>Fucking children
I'm not the one that unironically likes FF and uses the "you just hate it because it's popular" excuse when someone calls it shit.
>>
Chrono Trigger
FF XI or XII
Fire emblems pretty good
>>
Either Witcher 3 or Undertale
>>
>FF4
>FF7
>Chrono Trigger
>Mass Effect
>Dark Souls
>Dragon Warrior Monsters
>Pokemon
>Persona

All pretty basic entry level stuff, can't go wrong.
>>
>>323159613
You mean bore him.
>>
File: 1452127179328.jpg (14 KB, 284x279) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452127179328.jpg
14 KB, 284x279
>>323158729
>it's a coincidence that the number 5 looks like an S
lmao kill yourself Vaati.
>>
File: 1449597975713.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449597975713.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>mfw nobody is saying Golden Sun 1+2
>>
Paper Mario 1/2
>>
>>323159634
>that wrong opinion

And kids do hate it because it's popular. It's the only reason SMT makes sales, because it's the right level of edge for contrarian teens
>>
>>323159776
RPG's aren't action games my man, unless you're going for something like Tales games (which are trash anyway), the combat is generally going to be relatively slow and methodical.
>>
>>323156681
turnbased RPG is garbage, ATB gauge like FF etc is garbage
only acceptable RPGs are action rpg and SRPG, as the previous ones do not offer any kind of challenge or need for thinking
>>
>>323159902
Shut the fuck up.
>>
Paper Mario?
>>
>>323159931
Aw damn I forgot about that yeah those are really good!

Would Castlevainia Aria of Sorrow count?
>>
Secret of Mana for a nip game, Mass Effect 1 for a western game.
>>
>>323159634
Objectively speaking, all these games in the series are unironically great RPG's

>FFI
>FFIV
>FFV
>FFVI
>FFVII
>FFIX
>FFX
>FFXII
>FF Tactics

The only games that are genuinely irredeemable shit are

>FFII
>FFVIII
>FFXIII
>90% of the spin offs
>>
>>323160110
>SRPGs r so smart guix u have 2 think about rock paper scissors it's so deep omg
>>
>>323160110
>SRPG
>better than turn based
l m a o
>>
Dragon Quest I. The SNES version.
>>
Pokémon.
>>
>>323160283
The difficulty scale should have been hiked up for all final fantasy games. All the games only provide a challenge at the beginning of the game. Later on, you can literally grind yourself to victory.
>>
>>323160283
>this shitty opinion and meme list
6, 12, 3 are the shit games in the series. Nobody ever plays 2 but the system never actually hinders gameplay even once. 8 is a masterpiece but nobody can read tutorials so it gets underrated. 13 is railroaded but only as mediocre as any other JRPG
>>
>>323159634
>No, FF was good in *one* entry, everything else was just plain bad.

Your bait is too obvious.
>>
>>323160110
You realise srpgs are turn based too, right retard?
>>
>>323160447
Don't grind then, dumbfuck
>>
>>323158052
This.

Anything else is gonna seem like some turbo-nerd shit compared to Skyrim which will at least let them feel "le epic FUS RO DAH xD" without investing to much time.
>>
>>323158067
Great game. Have a wonderful fucking time mate, you'll enjoy it.

>>323158154
Chrono Trigger was an amalgam of the most overused RPG tropes, didn't take itself too seriously and because of that worked incredibly well. I truly believe it's one of the best games to be ever made.
>>
>>323159760
>Persona
>Entry level
>Despite the fact it's complete weebtrash unless it's 1 & 2 in which case it's pretty outdated

>DQM
>Instead of just DQ.

>Meme Souls
>>
Legend Of Mana
>>
File: BfBxn3ICUAAPaCn.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BfBxn3ICUAAPaCn.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>323160453
>6 shit
>2 not shit
>8 a masterpiece
>13 anything but trash
Here's your (You), put more effort into your bait next time anon-kun!
>>
File: armour.png (434 KB, 394x462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
armour.png
434 KB, 394x462
>>323157898
I'd give them Gothic II. What a fantastic game.
>>
>>323160283
>FFX
>good

also, sorry to burst your bubble, but FFI aged like SHIT

and 8 isn't that bad
>>
it's not.

every genre has it's good and bad games.
>>
File: 1395093448087.gif (1 MB, 400x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395093448087.gif
1 MB, 400x500
>>323160447
>complains about a game being too easy when he grinds
>oh gee I wonder what the possible solution to this predicament could be!
>keeps grinding
>>
File: suikoden2_eu.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
suikoden2_eu.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
the one and only choice
>>
>>323160678
FFX is good, you got that right.

inb4
>HA HA HA HA as proof it isn't
>>
Undertale
>>
>>323160678
FFX has a retarded story and shitty protag (although I honestly didn't find him as unbearable as most), but it outright has the best turn based combat in the entire series. X's battle system is absolutely GOAT.
>>
>>323160447
Grinding is punished in FFVIII
>>
>>323160453
lol
>8
>masterpiece

lel

8 is good anon, but it's not a masterpiece. i loved the combat and junction system, but near the end the plot just turns into a puddle of shit only a socially-isolated-autistic-braindead-child who has never seen any art medium properly outside of videogames would enjoy.
>>
>>323160629
6 is horribly designed, you haven't played 2, you thought 8 was a grind because you have a low IQ, 13 is mediocre but better than 6 or 12. I guess you like the shitty games where you grind a samefag team and the only real complexity is limit breaks? So why hate 8
>>
>>323160870
>I missed the foreshadowing so it's shit
>I have no knowledge of mysticism or astrology so I don't understand the themes that every Japanese school child under stood
>>
>>323160810
>proof
taste is subjective, breh, good of you for having a shit taste.

i couldn't get into it, the voice acting was way too shitty and tidus was just a shit main character.

FFX is the first weeb FF game. It marks the beginning of the fall.
>>
Unlimited Saga. It will be a trail by fire. You either make it out alive or die trying.
>>
>>323160832
It would be if everyone gained experience without needing to participate in battle. As it is, you need to swap in every single character and have them use an ability or attack for every single battle you have, or you risk needing a particular character for a certain battle and having them be underleveled to shit because you never ever used him.
>>
>>323161078
> the voice acting was way too shitty
Voice acting is fine, direction is at fault when it comes to X and having to fit in with Jap lip sync.

>tidus was just a shit main character.
I will never understand meme considering Tidus pretty much has the most growth as a character of all FF protags.

>FFX is the first weeb FF game
This makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>323156681

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 2nd edition players handbook and a set of dice.
>>
>>323156813
6 is sorta nice. 1 lacks a definitive version since it needs to be balls hard to work.

I think Chrono Trigger. Since it doesn't pad too hard, and it doesn't have too long cutscenes, and the gameplay is neat.
Or Mario RPG. Any of them.
>>
>>323161040
>foreshadowing
>le well developed and written plot

you truly are an autistic child if you think people who hated it MUST have missed the foreshadowing.

i'm sorry, but the "we were all orphans living together" twist was one of the most cringeworthy shit i've ever seen in a videogame, and i've seen shit.

i was enjoying the game so much too, and then i just felt embarrassed. that was 13 years ago, when i was 12 years old.

i've replayed it recently, and it's a really good game that just falls apart in the last act. it's just shitty writing anon, no need to be upset.

it's okay to enjoy flawed things.
>>
>>323161230
What you're describing is FFIX, not X.

Even the Kimahri fight is scaled around Kimahri.
>>
File: 1446636003560.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446636003560.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>323160939
>6 is horribly designed
Explain to me how 6 is horribly designed anon. It has a solid battle system with every character having a unique field of focus, an excellent cast, arguably the best OST in the series and an incredible story with actual choices left to the player.

>you haven't played 2
>t-they called my favourite game bad s-so they haven't played it!
Literally grow up, the only good thing about II was its villain and soundtrack.

>8 was a grind because you have a low IQ
L M A O, 8 requires some of the least amount of thought in the series, literally go out and draw shit loads of magics and be set for the next 10 hours, repeat when you're out of juice. Triple Triad and the soundtrack are the only good things to come from 8.

8 was so easy in fact, that they literally had to strip your entire parties abilities away from you in the final dungeon to make it a challenge, which resulted in a dumb minigame to get your powers back before facing Ultimecia.

>13 is mediocre but better than 6 or 12
I have never read such a wrong opinion in my life. I'm not even angry, I'm actually, legitimately impressed someone could possibly have such a shit opinion.

I like how you gave literally no explanation as to why 13 is better, too.
>>
File: 1437175933167.png (363 KB, 682x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437175933167.png
363 KB, 682x461
>>323156724
I tried getting into JRPG's like this and it sucked shit for twenty hours so I dropped it, I got into atlus's JRPG's year later through DeSu and SJ. Limited party control is disgusting recommend P3P at least instead.
>>
>>323161078
>FFX is the first weeb FF game
FFVIII is literally more weab than X because it's another generic MUH HIGH SCHOOL KIDZ IN AN EBIN ADVENTURE piece of shit with literally anime archetype characters.
>>
Probably Ys7
>>
File: 1451124466488.jpg (84 KB, 555x538) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451124466488.jpg
84 KB, 555x538
>>323159091
>>
>>323161241
>Voice acting is fine, direction is at fault when it comes to X and having to fit in with Jap lip sync.

no voice acting is shit, just like i think dubs are shit in 99% of american anime. it felt like a poorly dubbed cartoon, completely broke immersion for me, especially since when i played it for the first time i was also playing kingdom hearts which had fucking brilliant voice acting performances (save for the FF characters which were just meh). that was probably because it was filled with disney voice actors though.

>I will never understand meme considering Tidus pretty much has the most growth as a character of all FF protags.
It was an unbearably shitty game anon, I didn't finish it. I didn't have the patience to.

If the first 3 hours of your game is utter and complete garbage, I ain't wasting my time with it.

>This makes no sense whatsoever.
Don't feel ashamed for being a weeb.
>>
File: 1444316221933.jpg (35 KB, 520x416) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444316221933.jpg
35 KB, 520x416
>>323157568
>ff9 if he isn't patient
>mfw All those long ass battle intros everytime
>>
File: 1434235533860.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434235533860.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
>>323160939
>13 is mediocre but better than 6 or 12
i have never seen such a shit opinion in all my years of browsing this shithole, and i've seen a lot of shit opinions
>>
>>323161303
>he doesn't even understand the basic theme of fate
It's OK that you are a dumb, unthinking westerner who hates spirituality and romance. You people are like overgrown babies, obsessed with grit and 'realism' because your lives are so boring and pointless
>>
>>323161365
No, what I'm describing is FFX. And while the Khimari fight is the most egregious example it applies to the whole game due to it's rock-paper-scissors battle system. You will absolutely NEED to have Rikku, Wakka, Tidus, Auron, Lulu and Yuna at a high enough level for certain fights (phys vulnerable bosses, magic vulnerable bosses, mandatory underwater fighting segments, general RPS random encounters), not to mention restricting yourself to a single "main team" locks you out of plenty of strategies.
>>
>>323161497
>draw magic for 10 hours
Congrats at revealing yourself as one of the dumbfucks I was just talking about
>>
>>323161497
> literally go out and draw shit loads of magics and be set for the next 10 hours, repeat when you're out of juice.

holy shit mate, you had no idea what the fuck you were doing if you were playing it like that.

>not refining cards
>not junctioning them
>not dealing 99999 damage with every melee attack

people like you are the reason that whenever anyone complains about ff8 the fans defend and say the person just didn't understand the mechanics.


ff8 was good, it just fell apart in the end because of shitty writing.
>>
>>323161726
Maybe you should think about going back to reddit.
>>
>>323161827
>complete lack of reading comprehension

I said you go and draw some magic and that's you SET for the next 10 hours, not draw magic for 10 hours straight you literal dyslexic mongoose.

>>323161854
The fact is you don't even need to go to all that effort because the game is so fucking easy.
>>
>>323161726
Reddit loves 6 and 12 while hating 13

Go check out any of the subs for crossover games

Meanwhile Japan loves 4, 5, 7, 8. All the best games in the series
>>
>>323161704
For fuck's sake, you should learn that if voice direction is poor then the dub is going to suffer from it.

> 99% of american anime
Ah, nice, just a muh JP shitter then.

>It was an unbearably shitty game anon, I didn't finish it. I didn't have the patience to.
>If the first 3 hours of your game is utter and complete garbage, I ain't wasting my time with it.

Translated: It's shit because it's shit I won't tell you why but it's just shit because it's shit and that's final!

Get a grip.

>Don't feel ashamed for being a weeb.
The irony is that you're the bigger weeb here crying about waahhh muh English VA :(((

X has literally nothing to do with weebshit, it seems that you don't even grasp what the fuck weeb is.
>>
>>323156808

This one.
>>
>>323161938
>>323161992
Hello, reddit!
>>
>>323160774
god tier game, anon. good choice.
>>
>>323161745
>be ff9/chrono trigger fan
>obsessed with grit and 'realism'

i don't hate spirituality and romance, i hate corny badly written shit.

you want good romance? go watch 'before sunrise' by richard linklater. that's how good romance is written.

but spirituality? i'm sorry mate, it's nothing to do with that. it's just cheesy and amateurish stuff.

if you weren't so fucking autistic and interacted with society you'd be able to see shit like this.

you reek of someone who has never done anything other than play videogames and masturbate to anime girls
>>
>>323162040
Don't ever reply to me unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
earthbound
>>
>>323156681
OP What FF is this 5hit?
>>
>>323161796
I mostly stuck to Tidus/Rikku/Wakka and I did fine, at no point was it 100% necessary to have a certain character going through the game (unless it was limited party setup but that was far and between and easily manageable).

In IX you were constantly getting stripped of your party members for long segments and if they didn't have abilities learnt or were low level, good fucking luck.
>>
>>323156813
FF9 is my favorite jrpg. Probably nostalgia though. That music though.
>>
>>323162148
it looks like FF1
>>
File: unnamed.png (918 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed.png
918 KB, 1200x720
I'd recommend him this because it has everything I would deem important in an RPG
>fun story
>great characters
>solid drama
>great villains and rivalry
>Shyamalamadingdong twists
>is actually challenging for a JRPG so he won't get bored
>top tier soundtrack

FFIV lacks in battle system depth, but thanks to 5 character parties and legitimately being challenging it's one of the most fun to play IMO.
>>
>>323162114
Hello, reddit!
>>
>>323161957
>The fact is you don't even need to go to all that effort because the game is so fucking easy.

listen, i realise it wasn't the hardest game and the mechanics were easily exploitable, but the fact that you were drawing magic to use instead of junctioning, which is what is was designed to do most of the time, just shows you were playing the game wrong, which would take away most of the fun.

also, i'm sure you didn't beat ultima weapon.

but i digress, it's okay to think it's shit, just be aware you probably played it wrong. which is a bit of the game's fault too.
>>
Grandia 2 and Lunar 1 was what got me super into rpgs. I'd recommend them. Games now aren't as good as these.
>>
>>323162491
Was junctioning that shit where you draw the magic and then apply it to a character stat to increase it or something? I honestly can barely remember 8 because I played it like 10 years ago, but I remember doing something like that after you draw the magic.

It was ok customization but it was still a really fucking boring mechanic IMO.
>>
>>323162451
Don't ever reply to me unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>323162297
Thank you for the (You),
I played some FF1 but I realized this is the PSP version. Better/worse/same? except for the Graphics ofc.
>>
>>323162740
Hello, reddit!
>>
File: 1420087444081.jpg (46 KB, 366x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420087444081.jpg
46 KB, 366x398
Im going to say FFX, Persona 4 Golden, and maybe Mass Effect 2 if he doesnt care for the plot just to mix it up with some shootbang
Also Pokemon Fire Red or, X/Y
>>
>>323156681
Ask if they prefer their stories to be serious or not
ask if they would prefer sci-fi, fantasy, or something else entirely in terms of setting
>serious
>>>Sci-Fi
Xenoblade
>>>Fantasy
Final Fantasy 6
>>>Something else entirely
Persona 3 or Mother 3
>non-serious
>>>Sci-Fi
I guess Mega Man Battle Network?
>>>Fantasy
Super Mario RPG
>>>something else entirely
Persona 4 or Earthbound
>>
>>323162007
>For fuck's sake, you should learn that if voice direction is poor then the dub is going to suffer from it.

it's still shitty voice acting, you filthy weeaboo.

>Translated: It's shit because it's shit I won't tell you why but it's just shit because it's shit and that's final!

i just told you why it's shit. are you retarded? extremely unlikeable characters, godawful voice acting, weeb fantasy feel. dude was a fucking water-soccer superstar or whatever, if that's not a from a fucking anime i don't know what is.

>Get a grip.
wew lad

>The irony is that you're the bigger weeb here crying about waahhh muh English VA :(((

i don't even watch anime, faggot. bad voice acting is bad voice acting, stop being butthurt because you're a ffx baby and thought it was good back then.
>>
>>323162845
>P4G
Absolutely no unless that person is a complete weeb.

>Pokemon Fire Red
No.

>>323162887
>Persona 3
No.

>Xenoblade
Do you wish to bore them to death?
Also
>Xenoblade
>Serious

>Persona 4
See above.
>>
>>323161285
This is very sound advice. Both are very charming games, and if they won't convince you of the genre's strength, nothing probably will.

>>323160639
This for WRPGs. Despite not being very welcoming to new players (primarily due to its weird combat system) this game will have you by the balls fifteen minutes in and really doesn't ever let go. I still remember very vividly my surprise reaching the town for the first time only to have the guards tell me I'm not getting in without someone vouching for me (or a good bribe). Gothic II is old, but it's still very good, just for showing in what circumstances having a 'sandbox' works to the game's advantage.
>>
Fallout 2, it's how I got to the genre. Temple of trials is good for weeding out those who wouldn't like have the patience for the gems of the genre anyway.
>>
>>323162845
>X/Y
Way to fuck it up for them
>>
>>323163002
>Fallout 2
Yeah maybe 15 years ago, anyone today will drop that shit after 30 minutes because it's so slow and tedious by todays standards.
>>
>>323162607
I prefer Grandia 1 and Lunar 2. Agreed with Grandia 2 being recommended though, 1 is just my personal GOAT. Lunar 1 not so much, its really good too but I feel Lunar 2 beats it by having a more fleshed out story.

GOAT aside though there's one other I'd recommend even more for 1st timers. Pic motherfucking related.
>>
>>323162956
>Complains about American Anime dubs
>I DON'T ACTUALLY WATCH ANIME
Holy shit.

>it's still shitty voice acting, you filthy weeaboo.
Or maybe you're just an idiot.

>weeb fantasy feel.
This makes no sense, like another anon said before VIII is far more weeb than X is. X has literally nothing to do with weebshit considering it isn't tied to Japan and Japanese culture at all.

>water-soccer
You can't even say blitzball. That just makes your opinion completely worthless.
>>
>>323162982
I dunno, Xenoblade has several genocides and all the shit that happens with Zanza at the end
But I guess a better serious sci-fi would be Final Fantasy 7 or 8
>>
>>323162982
there's nothing wrong with Persona you self hating weeb
>>
>>323163112
So are pretty much all good WRPGs. You're pretty much left with just modern Bioware and Bethesda games if you want easily accessible gameplay. WRPG isn't for everyone and that's perfectly fine.
>>
>>323162110
>he didn't understand the difference between romance and romance
>he thinks the linklater trilogy is good
>it's so le realistic and the critics told me to like it
Typical meat cow westerner
Good cattle, consume more
>>
>>323163125
Damn right, man. Such a good game. I'd love to have the GameCube version. I heard they fixed the random encounters.
>>
>>323163257
>HERO PON
>Dumb characters
>Dumb protag choosing a dumb girl

Being non-serious is teh least of its problems, it's just downright boring.
>>
>>323163313
It's a shame because as far as writing, characters and stories, those old WRPG's shit all over the modern ones.
>>
>>323156808
Why does nobody rave about this game anymore? It had one of the best combat systems, nice soundtrack, cool artstyle and a crazy secret end-game. BN3 was dope as fuck
>>
>>323163508
>>HERO PON
and there's adorable little moogles and chocobo in Final Fantasy 7, doesn't mean it's not a tragedy
>>Dumb characters
opinion
>>Dumb protag choosing a dumb girl
opinion, but a correct one. Still says nothing about tone
>it's just downright boring.
I'll concede that it takes a lot of shits to give if you're gonna get the most out of it, shits that a new JRPG player probably won't have.
>>
File: neckbeard-fedora.png (377 KB, 594x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neckbeard-fedora.png
377 KB, 594x422
>>323163172
>Holy shit.
How retarded are you? The fact that I don't WATCH anime doesn't mean I have NEVER SEEN anime. God, I swear, the level of intelligence in this board has gone down the past 3 years.

>Or maybe you're just an idiot.
https://youtu.be/BCEud2l5PPI?t=273

no, it's shitty dub alright. if you think that's good voice acting then you truly have a shit taste.

>This makes no sense, like another anon said before VIII is far more weeb than X is. X has literally nothing to do with weebshit considering it isn't tied to Japan and Japanese culture at all.

ffx plays out like a huge shitty anime. that's why it's weeb fantasy.

>You can't even say blitzball. That just makes your opinion completely worthless.
HAHAHAHAHA
*tips fedora*

just out of curiosity anon, how old are you? don't lie.

also, do you get out of the house much? what are your favourite movies and what do you do for a living?

pls respond, must confirm you truly are a fedora tipping weeb.
>>
>>323160246
Great games, no doubt. Depends on whether the player can get over the fact that it's Mario. Personally I love that shit
>>
File: sooka.png (55 KB, 210x273) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sooka.png
55 KB, 210x273
Are we talking JRPGs or just RPGs in general?
If you just mean JRPGs then Trails in the Sky on Steam.

If we're talking just RPGs in general, there's a lot of diversity. Morrowind, Diablo II, Baldur's Gate II, Deus Ex, and Planescape: Torment are excellent western examples.
>>
>>323163397
>he thinks the linklater trilogy is good
you don't? have you even ever been with a girl? any person who's gone out and dated someone else can relate so much to the movie because it's exactly how romance tends to develop.

not in some cliché poorly written nonsensical way like in ff8.

>it's so le realistic and the critics told me to like it
yea man, that must be it.

>Typical meat cow westerner
Good cattle, consume more

wew lad
>>
File: 1438069907598.png (584 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438069907598.png
584 KB, 1000x750
>>323163464
I actually finished the GC version since I lost my DC version save. Played on my hacked wii since I can't pay that much for one game, fuck the pricing on it.

Bad music quality on GC from what I heard. Never did remember how good the sound was in DC so it didn't ever bother me.

HD port fucking when.
>>
>>323163397
also, you basically revealed yourself as a virgin with this post.

enjoyment of good romance comes from having experienced it.
>>
File: 1391603251282.png (489 KB, 571x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391603251282.png
489 KB, 571x540
>>323163796
>tfw I kinda like the shitty dub because I played it when I was like 10 and it makes me nostalgic
>>
The only correct answer is Mother 3
>>
>>323163796
>just like i think dubs are shit in 99% of american anime.
How do you just happen to see all the anime in the world and claim you don't watch it? Especially when your make up statistic requires you to see at least a hundred different anime shows to get to that number.

>no, it's shitty dub alright. if you think that's good voice acting then you truly have a shit taste.
It's literally fine. And again, you seem to fail to grasp the fact that even good voice actor can't save the VA if the direction is shit. See Persona 3 & 4. Full of good VAs ruined by literally weeb dubs with honorifics and direction being forced that way.

>ffx plays out like a huge shitty anime.
What a shitty blanket statement.
>>
>>323164238
at least you don't pretend it's good. good for you m8

>>323164308
>How do you just happen to see all the anime in the world and claim you don't watch it? Especially when your make up statistic requires you to see at least a hundred different anime shows to get to that number.
jesus titty fucking christ, HAHHAAH this is golden omg!! you must be completely socially inept. or is this bait? this sure seems like bait at this point.

it was a made up statistic, a fucking hyperbole, you loon.

>It's literally fine. And again, you seem to fail to grasp the fact that even good voice actor can't save the VA if the direction is shit.

so the reason you're butthurt is you like the voice actors? if you weren't so mad raging you'd see i'm not saying it's NOT the direction's fault. in the end it still is a shitty dub. it's not fine, it's laughingly bad.

>What a shitty blanket statement.
sorry, i just don't feel like putting more effort than that.
>>
>>323162792
Hello, reddit.
>>
>>323164302
I liked it better than Urfbound.
>>
>>323163663

Too few people played it because Mega Man is known for platformers, not for RPGs unfortunately.

It doesn't help that there are a billion of other Mega Man games either so the chance that they pick Battle Network 3 out of all the possible Mega Man games is very slim.
>>
>>323161992
Japan loves 10 much more than they do 8.
>>
>>323164745
Hello, reddit!
>>
>>323160283
>90% of the spin offs
kek. FF's spin-offs are the only redeeming games in the franchise.
>>
>>323164949
The only good ones are Tactics, Tactics Advance and X-2 (and that's only due to the battle system, everything else is shit).

All the others are trash. Well Type 0 isn't completely awful I suppose.
>>
>>323164706
The dub is not bad, the direction is and having to fit with the Jap lip sync. Stop being fucking dumb.

>sorry, i just don't feel like putting more effort than that.
Then you might as well try and stop trying to act like your """""""facts""""""" hold and weight

>jesus titty fucking christ, HAHHAAH this is golden omg!! you must be completely socially inept. or is this bait? this sure seems like bait at this point.
Back to /b/ or twitch chat with you, either is fine.
>>
>>323165082
Add Lightning Returns and fuck Type 0.
>>
File: 1422980784785.png (279 KB, 500x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422980784785.png
279 KB, 500x400
>>323165082
>Well Type 0 isn't completely awful I suppose.
>>
>>323165175
Sorry, reddit, gotta go now.
Bye, reddit. See you later.
>>
>>323156681
What a dumb question.

"RPG" is too wide of a category to answer this. There are lots of RPGs that I like and a lot of RPGs that I don't like, across a wide range of combat systems, storytelling systems, multiplayer or single player etc...
>>
Ultima 7
>>
>>323165263
Hope you have a good day, reddit!
>>
>>323156681

To introduce someone to RPGs, you need to give them something basic. Probably a game that has very few bells and whistles, to see if they like that kind of game.

Super Mario RPG would be a good place to start I think.
>>
>>323165221
>>323165258
I was trying not to be too harsh lads.
>>
>>323165082
X-2 isn't spin-off, it's mainline.
>>
Can we just agree that FF is a shit series already? Unless you're fine with posting "HAHA NO YOU'RE WRONG SHIT TASTE" until you all get tired of this.
>>
>>323165456
Why won't "we" factually say that many of the games in FF series are polarising because they change things up in each entry?
>>
>>323165347
later, reddit!
>>
>>323165445
>X-2
>X
>2

It's a spin off anon, just like Crisis Core, Dirge and After Years.
>>
>Final Fantasy X
>Persona 4
>Deus Ex HR
>Fallout 4
>Kingdom Hearts
>Mass Effect 2

start with games that aren't too hard to get in to then you can move on to more complex stuff
>>
File: 14210830693145.png (869 KB, 850x476) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14210830693145.png
869 KB, 850x476
>>323165582
I'll miss you, reddit!
>>
>>323165456
2/10
>>
>>323165594
What? No it isn't. It's literally a sequel to X and the only difference is that it's just ATB instead of turn-based.

DoC and CC both have focus on completely different characters and completely different gameplay (TPS and action game respectively)
>>
>>323165691
X-2
>>
>>323165456
Can we just agree that JRPGs in general are terrible? The only exceptions are the stratgic ones like Fire Emblem, Disgaea, Tactics Ogre etc.
>>
>>323165726
>>323165594
I mean, are you saying that XIII-2 and XIII-3 are spin-offs too?
>>
>>323165193
hahahaha m8, good for you for having low standards and thinking the dub isn't bad.

>Then you might as well try and stop trying to act like your """""""facts""""""" hold and weight

see when you type like this people either think you're:

>extremely young
>a socially inept weeb
>a troll baiting

>Back to /b/ or twitch chat with you, either is fine.
never been to both, but ok.

but come on, answer my previous questions:

just out of curiosity anon, how old are you? don't lie.

also, do you get out of the house much? what are your favourite movies and what do you do for a living?

pls respond, must confirm you truly are a fedora tipping weeb.
>>
File: SianBlakeMeme2.jpg (70 KB, 640x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SianBlakeMeme2.jpg
70 KB, 640x449
Probably this.
>>
File: 1451950778443.jpg (61 KB, 400x390) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451950778443.jpg
61 KB, 400x390
>>323165758
You motherfucker.
>>
>>323165789
>Strategic
>Fire "RNG" Emblem
>Grindaea
>>
File: never EVER.jpg (194 KB, 425x507) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
never EVER.jpg
194 KB, 425x507
>>323160774
I'm just glad both Suikoden 1 and 2 are finally on PSN because it simply the case of them being overshadowed by all the big names on PS1. Now that I think back on it, did it any big name JRPG series actually begin on PS1?
>>
>>323159546
>tfw always wanted to play a table RPG
>never got around to do so
Feels like shit, man.
>>
>>323165824
Just go back to /b/ or twitch chat already.
>>
File: bait_gutts_sword.jpg (88 KB, 680x989) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait_gutts_sword.jpg
88 KB, 680x989
>>323165824
>>
>>323165789
>Can we just agree that JRPGs in general are terrible?
No
>>
>>323165619
If you don't mind the silly PS1 graphics I'd recommend FFVII over FFX. Otherwise good list. Also add Chrono Trigger and Skies of Arcadia.
>>
>>323165726
Yes XIII-2 and 3 are spin offs. Mainline series is literally only 1 - 15.

Shit like Crisis Core, After Years, X-2, XIII-2 etc are all spin offs. It's been like this for literally years, nobody counts the sequels to sequels as mainline.
>>
>>323165456
The entire world pretty much agreed on this back in 2006.
slowpoke.png

>>323165789
Lots of good JRPGs. Lunar 2, Lufia/2, Wild Arms, etc.
>>
>>323165956
The Xeno series.
>>
>ctrl f
>'Shut up an'
>0 hits

I honestly think Barkley: Shut up and Jam Gaiden is one of the best RPG's ever made. Everything about it is just so perfect.

Chrono Trigger is a close second.
>>
>>323166104
Wild Arms is hardly any better than classic FF.
>>
>>323166018
by dodging my questions i'm pretty sure you're either underaged, a virgin, or both.
>>
>>323163125
>I prefer Grandia 1 and Lunar 2. Agreed with Grandia 2 being recommended though, 1 is just my personal GOAT. Lunar 1 not so much, its really good too but I feel Lunar 2 beats it by having a more fleshed out story.

You are my nigga. What happened to coming of age stories about adventures in JRPGs? It seems like at some point everything because ZANY NONSENSE or SRS BSBS TO THE MAX.
>>
>>323156681
Which FF is this?
>>
>>323165456
No.
>>
>>323166151
nigga, there's no xeno SERIES and you know it. to answer his question - wild arms, although you could argue just how "big name" it was.
>>
>>323166087
>Literal sequels are spin-offs

According to you any game series with more than game only has one entry rest are spin-offs.
>>
>>323156808
Is that even an RPG?
It's more of a card game mixed with tile based movement
>>
>>323166104
>The entire world pretty much agreed on this back in 2006.

2010 you mean. Before then only a vocal minority of hipsters hated Final Fantasy, but thanks to Spoony and especially Yahtzee it became cool to hate on it.
>>
>>323166251
Here's your (You)
>>
>>323166305
FF
>>
>>323166402
Sequels in the FF series are 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 etc.

Anything with like, 10-2, 13-2 are side steps (spin offs).

It's common sense.
>>
>>323156681
I wouldn't give them FF1 or FF2, for starters.
>>
Most jrpgs have incredibly slow beginning so this is an almost impossible task. Most people who have never played one before will be put off by the first 30 minutes
>>
>>323166267
Companies got big. Stories stopped being labors of love.

There is one series that attempted to bring the feeling back in more recent times though. Pic related, at least that's how it felt to me.
>>
>>323165824
Having just read the entire thread, you're the one acting super underage here.
Seriously get the fuck out.

Not only do you not know how to type, but at every step of the way, the other anon has provided logic and evidence, while you've done nothing but backtrack, change goalposts, and make blanket statements about games you have no experience with.

By your own admission, you never played more than a few hours into FFX.
Yet how can you say "characters are shit" and it "plays out like a weeb anime" when you've never even played past the intro?

Also, defending FF8 while saying "if your game takes more than three hours to get into it, then i ain't playing it" is fucking hilarious.

tl;dr Shut up, newfag.
>>
>>323166580
>Games that have NOTHING to do with one another are considered sequels over games that are literally sequels to the first entry

At this point, I don't know if you're just stupid as Hell or just baiting me.
>>
File: disgusted.gif (4 KB, 126x126) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disgusted.gif
4 KB, 126x126
>>323163125
i remember feena used to give me the biggest boners. still remember fapping to a grandia doujin when i was 12.

nowadays i have no clue how i was attracted to her lol

waaay too skinny. puberty does things to you mate, i swear.
>>
>>323160584
Persona 3/4 are entry level easy regardless of how weeb it is.>>323160601
>>
File: DQ7_disc2.jpg (68 KB, 355x528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DQ7_disc2.jpg
68 KB, 355x528
>>323161285
>I think Chrono Trigger. Since it doesn't pad too hard, and it doesn't have too long cutscenes, and the gameplay is neat.

Good point. You don't want to him someone with, I don't know, DQ7 or something as their first JRPG.
>>
File: BK5qnKH.png (330 KB, 700x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BK5qnKH.png
330 KB, 700x375
>>323166662
My negro, Trails in the Sky is the best JRPG in a very long time.
>>
>>323166104
>Wild Arms

Aside from the wild west setting it was the same shit as Final Fantasy or any other JRPG from that era.
>>
>>323166247
Wild Arms 2,3, and 5 actually have interesting stories with interesting characters.

Not just generic "DARKNESS INSIDE OF ME!! SAVE THE WORLD."
>>
>>323166763
They're offputting as fuck and especially Persona 3 lacking party member control leading to bullshit situtations it's not something you want a newcomers to try.
>>
>>323166267
Grandia 1 a fucking shit.
Boring as hell story, setting, and characters.
>>
>>323166870
>"DARKNESS INSIDE OF ME!! SAVE THE WORLD."

And which Final Fantasies were like that?
>>
Chrono Trigger is the definitive quintessential RPG
>>
>>323166457
Nope. 2006. When FF12 killed the series forever and irredeemably.
>>
>>323166762
Anon come now. Feena was and still is plenty attractive.
Sister a fucking best though.

>>323166814
Cheers anon you wonderful human bean. I love SC so much I have actually stopped playing midway. I don't want it to end anon, help.
>>
>>323166975
Are you expecting these people to play the games they shit on?
>>
>>323166728
That's literally the official way it's been done for decades anon.
>>
>>323166851
Incredibly original story. Especially 2.
>>
>>323167127
I'm still playing the first chapter, is the sequel that much more better?
>>
>>323167131
Sequel fucking means that it's actually a fucking sequel.

>A sequel is a narrative, documental, or other work of literature, film, theatre, television, music, or video game that continues the story of, or expands upon, some earlier work

None of the fucking entries are connected beyond X and X-2 plus XIII, XIII-2 and XIII-3. They are LITERALLY sequels while numbered entries are completely separate entities sharing the franchise name and nothing else.

I legitimately refuse to believe you're this dumb.
>>
File: mm returns.jpg (50 KB, 353x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mm returns.jpg
50 KB, 353x640
>>323161118
I always liked how Romancing SaGa was kind of an alternative sandbox evolution path for JRPGs that was never taken by anyone except very, very few other titles.
>>
>>323167129
But I thought "neo-/v/ doesn't play games" was just a meme?
>>
>>323166975
FF4, 7, and 8.
>>
>>323165956
>Highland Path

Sounds like a shit game.

>half your party members leaving you throughout the game
>>
>>323166728
It's the same shit with DQ m8, 1 to 10 are all mainline entries, stuff like DQ monsters etc are all spin-offs.

X-2, XIII-2 and XIII-3 are officially regarded by SE as side games and not mainline entries.
>>
>>323156681
Fallout 4. Easy.
>>
>>323167445
Are you fucking kidding me? Like seriously?
Do you not fucking grasp what a sequel is?
>>
>>323160008
Opinions are subjective and why do you make such assumptions about people that play smt?
>>
>>323166665
>Having just read the entire thread, you're the one acting super underage here.
Seriously get the fuck out.

uh, no?

>Not only do you not know how to type, but at every step of the way, the other anon has provided logic and evidence
logic and evidence? in subjective matters? are you retarded? if you think seymour's dub sounded good youre also a fucking shit taste vermin.

sorry, it's my opinion. some people like avril lavigne and nickelback, some people like FFX.

i think they're all shit. it's my opinion, i already told you the reasons why it doesn't please me. stop being a fucking weeaboo retard who gets riled up when people don't agree with your tastes.

>nothing but backtrack, change goalposts
sorry, when was that?

>By your own admission, you never played more than a few hours into FFX.
>Yet how can you say "characters are shit" and it "plays out like a weeb anime" when you've never even played past the intro?

i played up to this:
https://youtu.be/BsWFYCxUABM?list=PLBC3FE9410917AEA2&t=4595

for the whole time i played i thought the voice acting, story, character and their dialogues were AWFUL.

it's my opinion, sorry. it felt cheesy and shitty, overdramatic and poorly done to the point where i couldn't get into the game.

ffx is shit.

>Also, defending FF8 while saying "if your game takes more than three hours to get into it, then i ain't playing it" is fucking hilarious.

thank god ff8 didn't have vomit inducing voice acting.

>tl;dr Shut up, newfag.
oh boy
>>
>>323167294
Even if that were true original doesn't always = good.
>>
>>323167631
Literally go back to /b/ & Twitch chat, down where you belong shitposting.
>>
>>323167395
Maybe you should actually try playing those games instead of parroting bullshit you hear from other retards.

Though I agree that FF8 was atrocious.
>>
>>323167305
Have you noticed how FC in its entirety is laid back and nothing major happens and things just move slowly and comfy?

Not to say SC is any less comfy but shit just hits the fucking fan from the get go. Its a damn rollercoaster of comfy and shit going down at the same time. Its absolutely stellar.

Prepare for FC ending. No really, prepare yourself mentally. Where you at now?
>>
>HAHAHA THIS REALLY GOOD GAME IS SHIT
>this thread

You faggots can't even bait right anymore.
>>
>>323167756
you got me bud. going back now /s
>>
>>323167954
>/s
Maybe just go back to some shitty reddit board then.
>>
>>323167574
I'm just telling you how SE officially do it.

Retarded or not, it's a fact my man.
>>
>>323167923
It's just /v/ being the usual hipster faglords, same as always.
>>
>>323167923
only ff8 and ff10 faggots are getting btfo really.
>>
D&D Gold Box games
>>
>>323168004
ah, the good old go back to leddit meme.
nice one! you sure showed me pal!

going to stick around and recommend people to actual good games instead of trash like tidus laughs: the game.
>>
>>323168008
Even if SE do it like that it doesn't fucking mean the sequels go "1>2>3..." because not one single fucking one fo them is a sequel.

X-2, XIII-2, XIII-3 are all mainline and are sequels to their previous entries. I don't even know how the fuck you can make a spin-off out of them when they won't even play differently like spin-offs do.
>>
>>323168185
So far it's been nothing but shitty bait, memes and shitposting.
>>
>>323168173
More RPG fans should actually play SSI games, I agree because so many just fall back on MUH IE GAMES as the gold standard.
>>
>>323164049
I'd rather have a sequel. The phantasy star teams needs to get their heads out of their asses.
>>
You can always try outlier titles.
>>
>>323165789
Those are a different genre, plebian.
>>
>>323162110

I bet you liked Boyhood you worthless turd.

Ths FFVIII orphanage twist wasn't weird in any way. Did it not ever strike you how SeeD is a mercenary force comprised of teens and 20-somethings? Most adults were killed in the Esthar war. The Gardens scooped up the refuse and entered the war business. Most of the people at Garden are orphans, not just the main cast.

Also you need to learn to articulate yourself with an actual vocabulary instead of spouting autistic at everything.
>>
Morrowind and Fallout. While these 2 probably aren't anywhere near top notch, they don't require much spoiling to get into, and have good joy/effort value. Maybe Mask of the Betrayer as well, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>323164000
>says he's been with a girl
>thinks linklater trilogy is anything like real life
>hurr cliché buzzword despite FF8 not being cliché
Child

>>323164081
>fat women and little girls love romance flicks
>but only cool non virgin males like romance

And both of you still don't there there are several definitions of romance, top lel
>>
>>323163125
Its been forever, but all I ever remembered abotu Lunar2 was;

Let's head to the city!, but 1st, lets have a filler episode about some people we dont care about, to stop us from getting there!
Oh look, a cat got stuck in a tree! lets go to a nearby cave, to get the ladder!

I eventually made it a goal to guess what nonsense BS was going to stop the group from starting the story.

When you finally get to the city, the main story FINALLY starts... only to be the games final dungeon...

I'm like, it's over as soon as the game starts?!

So I kinda dont see how it has the "better" story, since it had "less" of a story than the original. (Not that less reflects quality, but with so LITTLE to work with, its hard to make a comparison to me.)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>323168883
>Let's head to the city!, but 1st, lets have a filler episode about some people we dont care about, to stop us from getting there!

Only time I really felt that way about Lunar 2 is when you need to deal with each characters' arc and get Dragon Auras. I didn't really help with overall pace of the game, but I cared enough about the characters to carry me through it all. And it FELT worthwhile and not like "here's a shitty 10 minute sidequest for every character, have fun".
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 811x795) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 811x795
Golden Sun.
>>
>>323168464
vagrant story is the shit, but it's more of palate cleanser once you get sick and tired of samey jrpgs.
>>
>>323156681
for action "rpg" mass effect 2, ff x for jrpg and none for western crpg coz this genre is made for true wizards.
>>
>>323168314
>people don't like the games i love
>they must be shitposting

mate, realise people have different tastes. the dubs broke ffx for me and everything seemed like a silly shitty anime to me in the game.

there's no evidence to shown, it's just what it reminded me of and the fact that i didn't enjoy it.

to contrast that, i thoroughly enjoyed ff12 for instance. which had great characters and voice acting.

>>323168565
>I bet you liked Boyhood you worthless turd.
haven't watched it yet. also haven't watched before midnight too. really want too though. i'll probably enjoy both.

>Ths FFVIII orphanage twist wasn't weird in any way
it was cringey. it reminded me of the shitty tv trope when characters discover they have a lost brother/sister or some shit.

> Did it not ever strike you how SeeD is a mercenary force comprised of teens and 20-somethings? Most adults were killed in the Esthar war. The Gardens scooped up the refuse and entered the war business. Most of the people at Garden are orphans, not just the main cast.

mate, it all makes sense. i got the foreshadowing, i got the plot, i just didn't like it.

>Also you need to learn to articulate yourself with an actual vocabulary instead of spouting autistic at everything.

but you behave like an autistic person. the fact that you even think the romance in ff8 is remotely convincing and shit on the romance in before sunrise basically points it out.

we relate differently to the plot points because of our life experiences, and what i'm saying by calling you autistic is basically saying you can't relate because you're a weeb virgin.
>>
>>323169267
*shrug* didnt even feel like "character arcs" to me, just felt like "side quest the game".
>>
File: 1450416278313.jpg (54 KB, 580x314) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450416278313.jpg
54 KB, 580x314
ITT: we argue about which final fantasy games are good and which are bad
>>
>>323156681
chrono trigger

this isnt even a debate
>>
>>323168883
There was plenty of character development for everyone, MCs included. The journey to get Lucia to her destination was part of the main story and if you thought it was a filler well that's just your opinion man. I liked the world building more and how MC was not the chosen one.

Lunar 1 also had a pretty good story but apart from the I'm the bad guy because reasons twist I felt it was kinda predictable in all other aspects.

I just prefer it more. Lots of people prefer 1 and it was the one to get a remake after all.
>>
>>323156808
>get MMBN3 for christmas
>cry because I wanted a platformer and not an RPG
>turns out to be one of my favorite games ever

thanks for getting me the wrong game grandma.
>>
>>323159634
By one entry I hope you meant Tactics.
>>
>>323168721
the romance was pretty cliché. good on you for calling me a child though. and when you think someone saying he's been with a girl is bragging just shows how you're an outcast of society.

everyone gets laid all the time, it's pretty normal.

also i'm not saying you shouldn't enjoy romance flicks, they usually don't take themselves seriously because they know they're a silly caricature.

the problem is when they take themselves seriously.

all this time replying, and after all these replies none of you have tried to contest and say you've been with a girl.

this isn't a "you're a virgin fuck off" offense. this is a "you enjoy this and think it's well written because you're a virgin. because you don't know the real thing"
>>
>>323169674
>But I don't want to play this shitty 2D garbage, give me something modern that looks nice.

Yeah right, casual autist will surly be delighted to play Chrono Trigger.
>>
File: Wizardry_pgotmo.jpg (44 KB, 324x493) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wizardry_pgotmo.jpg
44 KB, 324x493
>>323156681
>>
>>323169852
Lunar2 got a remake as well. (Thats the version I played)
>>
Oblivion, obviously.
>>
>>323169579
>GAME IS BASICALLY ANIME
I call how that is a shitty blanket statement and means absolutely nothing and you refuse to prove how the fuck it is an anime.

> which had great characters and voice acting.
Jesus H. Fucking Christ. XII suffered in VA department but for some reason it's now great?
>>
>>323169674
Chrono Trigger is massively overrated, a casual playing that will think that all JRPGs are mediocre
>>
>>323170242
I think he means the PSP one
>>
>>323156681
Oblivion

Fight me IRL
>>
>>323169579
>>323169987

Son, I'm really getting a sense of projection coming from your posts. You're trying very hard to paint this picture of posters you don't even know. Its a little weird to be honest. The only conclusion one can arrive to is that you're actually relaying your own life journey to the rest of the board right now. You just seem a little TOO specific in your description of a "weeb virgin who likes cheesy romance because they have never had the real thing". So congratulations on outing yourself.
>>
Oblivion and Fallout 3 are actually good entry points for RPGs since they are both really casual and entertaining for first timers but still has certain "complex" elements that makes you want more, ie play an actually good RPG

just don't choose FO4 since it's basically Borderlands tier
>>
>>323170242
Yeah, I forgot Sega CD game is an actual remake. Still haven't played that version, might go for it now that you reminded me.

>>323170497
Yeah, was talking about PSP remake for 1, but he's right that 2 has a SegaCD version thats better.
>>
File: 1452177233006.gif (193 KB, 400x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452177233006.gif
193 KB, 400x399
>>323166728
Is this retard serious? SE has always considered direct sequels such as X-2, XIII-2, LR, IV TAY, Revenant Wings, etc. to be spin-offs.
>>
File: 192425-balthier.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
192425-balthier.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>>323170316
>I call how that is a shitty blanket statement and means absolutely nothing and you refuse to prove how the fuck it is an anime.

mate, it reminds ME, PERSONALLY of all the shitty traits i associate with anime *I* think are bad. opinions are SUBJECTIVE.

>Jesus H. Fucking Christ. XII suffered in VA department but for some reason it's now great?
i really enjoyed it. i recall many review outlets enjoying the voice acting as well when it came out.

if you don't, that's okay. i think it was great, especially pic related's voice actor


>>323170390
it is very casual, but i'd definitely say not overrated. it's a bunch of tropes thrown together, but the execution works so well, it's a joy to play through and has one of the greatest feelings of adventure and heroism i've seen in videogames.
>>
>>323170682
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin-off_%28media%29
>>
File: 03b.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
03b.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>323170540
yes, i just outed myself as the weeb virgin who liked cheesy romance... when i was 12.

13 years ago.

i am so embarrassed, oh my god.
>>
>>323170739
>mate, it reminds ME, PERSONALLY of all the shitty traits i associate with anime *I* think are bad. opinions are SUBJECTIVE.
LIKE
FUCKING
WHAT

> i recall many review outlets enjoying the voice acting as well when it came out.
And? Is that supposed to be the way to gauge how good it is?

>>323170540 is right.
>>
>>323170895
Anon, SE, aka the developer, officially lists only the mainline as I, II, III, IV, V , VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII, XIV and XV. It's not a matter of semantics. Just look how they refer to XV as the fifteenth FF.
Is it dumb? Yeah, but if they say it's like that then it is since they were the ones who made/make the games.
>>
>>323170540
Game is a retard and has no arguments why bother?
>it's shit because i say so
>You'd realize how shit it is if you had read that book
>you just like it because you're a virgin
>>
>>323161118
lol, is this the fucking slot machine game?
>>
>>323171235
The sequels are mainline but they're "under" their parent numbered entry rather than being the next numbered entry. They're downright sequels and not spinoffs.
>>
>>323171374
>*Guy
>>
>>323171048
>LIKE
>FUCKING
>WHAT

already said this before:
>shitty voice acting
>shitty overdramatic dialogue
>unlikable characters
>stupid outlandish water-soccer shit

just read the other posts.

>And? Is that supposed to be the way to gauge how good it is?
no. i'm just showing more people agreed with me when they thought the voice acting was really good.

> >>323170540 is right.
yea, you all remind me when i was a virgin 12 year old, and yet none have yet to come and say "hey man, yes i've had relationships and know how these develop, but i disagree with you and think these work of arts protrayed them in a honest and truthful way, not like a silly porrly written caricature you describe them as"

which is why i called and still call you all virgin weebs.

when you finally get laid with a real girl, not a hooker, remember me.

call back to this thread and think
>OOOH! SO THAT'S WHAT ANON WAS TALKING ABOUT
>>
File: 1429133757792.gif (305 KB, 500x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429133757792.gif
305 KB, 500x360
>>323171463
Whatever makes you sleep at night, I guess.
>>
>>323156681
Super Mario RPG or final fantasy vi.
>>
>>323170987
It's the fact that your so immature that's embarrassing
>>
>>323156681
Who the fuck uses Thief/Ninja in FF1?
>>
>>323171705
lol ok

have fun being a mature virgin that gets incredibly butthurt when people say they think you're favourite game is shit.
>>
>>323171528
>Stuff that literally has nothing to do with anime means it's anime

You're legit dumb as fuck.

>no. i'm just showing more people agreed with me when they thought the voice acting was really good.
XII's VA is literally love/hate just like X is.

>when you finally get laid with a real girl, not a hooker, remember me.
Ah, more projection anon. The fact that you obsess some fucking virgin factor on /v/ just shows how much you're projecting ;-)
>>
>>323159467
The term salt, in the way Anon used it, had been around since the 70's, it's not even vidya exclusive. Go fuck off to some shitposting thread if you want some synonym for butthurt.
>>
>>323156681
JRPG? Any of the Grandia, Lunar or Kiseki games.

If they're into JRPGS but are looking for something a little less linear probably then Star Ocean 2.
>>
>>323171842
>The fact that you obsess some fucking virgin factor on /v/ just shows how much you're projecting ;-)
He probably fucked a landwhale for the first time yesterday and thinks that makes him a romance expert
>>
>>323171842
>Stuff that literally has nothing to do with anime means it's anime
and i'm the one who's dumb?
they are not anime specific traits, they're just shitty stuff that remind me of anime because that's where i see them the most.

but i guess i must be the retarded faggot.

>XII's VA is literally love/hate just like X is.
that is legitimately untrue lol... mainstream publications still praise 12 voice acting, unlike X's.

>Ah, more projection anon. The fact that you obsess some fucking virgin factor on /v/ just shows how much you're projecting ;-)

yet i've been getting laid constantly for the past 10 years, since i was 15.

i sure must be projecting amiright. not just being honest what you actually remind me of. 12 year old virgins, which are the only kind of people who would think such poorly written shit to be credible.

if thinking i'm projecting gets you through your sad life, go for it.
>>
In a way it feels good to have a thread where people are calling each other virgins instead of just retards, cucks, and autists. Reminds me of the internet 10 years ago.
>>
>>323162607
>>323163125
These are the only truly two correct answers.

GameArts/Kei Shigema games = God-tier JRPGS
>>
>>323172382
Thanks anon. It makes me sad that I never get to talk about these games with anyone.
>>
File: Feena whip.jpg (3 KB, 125x88) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Feena whip.jpg
3 KB, 125x88
>>323166762
Move over Tifa and Aerith, Feena still best JRPG waifu of all time!
>>
>>323171984
never even went there, ew.

here's an analogy for you faggots:
you're like people who can't play guitar trying to have a critical discussion about a guitar-driven song a person wrote.

the reason i'm calling you guys virgins is because you're spouting shit only people who have NEVER experienced romance would spout.

the fact that you haven't realised this yet is pretty pathetic.
>>
>>323172516
Most gamers are too pleb and only like the more blockbuster/mainstream shit like Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy.

Kei Shigema: Truly the Don Bluth of JRPGS to Square's Disney.
>>
>>323172296
>they are not anime specific traits, they're just shitty stuff that remind me of anime because that's where i see them the most.
Reminder on what you said
>ffx plays out like a huge shitty anime. that's why it's weeb fantasy.

So please, just stop being an idiot.

>that is legitimately untrue lol... mainstream publications still praise 12 voice acting, unlike X's.
I'll let you hold on to that delusion. XII as a game is polarising, X is overwhelmingly the more liked one of the two by the mainstream.

>yet i've been getting laid constantly for the past 10 years, since i was 15.
The more desperate you're to prove you've got da puzz the more projection you ooze.
>>
>>323172680
>he's only able to think in analogies
There's a lot of things wrong with you.
I'm not the anons you're replying to, but you're legitimately fucking retarded if you think lacking personal ability is in ANY WAY correlated with critical thought/discussion.

This coming from a non-virgin who plays guitar.
>>
>>323172883
>So please, just stop being an idiot.

i didn't contradict myself there

>I'll let you hold on to that delusion. XII as a game is polarising, X is overwhelmingly the more liked one of the two by the mainstream.

12 was definitely more polarising. not the voice acting though.

>The more desperate you're to prove you've got da puzz the more projection you ooze.
okay? the fact that you think someone casually talking about sex is someone desperate to prove himself is a lot more revealing about you than me.

again, sex is pretty normal and everyone does it.
>>
>>323156681
Lost Odyssey
>>
>>323156681
Shenmue or dark souls
>>
>>323173095
>i didn't contradict myself there
You say that X plays like anime and that it's "weeb fantasy" when neither of those make any sense, then you switch to "but I see things that have nothing to do with anime in it".

Not to mention the fucking point that you claim you don't watch anime but still cry about how you see this shit in anime so much. That's an oxymoron if I ever saw one.

>not the voice acting though.
Some like the shitty audio quality, some don't. It's polarising.

> casually talking about sex
>Literally forcing yourself as fuckmasteralphaXXXpuzzydestroyer while everyone who disagrees with you is a 12-year-old virgin
B R A V O
>>
>>323172976
>you're legitimately fucking retarded if you think lacking personal ability is in ANY WAY correlated with critical thought/discussion.

and you're legit fucking retard if you think that's what i said.

it was also probably a bad analogy.

it's not about personal ability. it's about having experienced something and being able to relate to it.

if you've had a relative that's died of cancer you'll be able to understand and relate better to characters who have relatives dying of cancer.

if you've ever gotten with been with a girl you'll realise that a lot of shitty writers don't have a proper grasp in how people interact with each other. you can tell because you know, you've been with other people.

when you've experienced something plenty of times it's pretty easy to tell when it's not being well written because it doesn't seem real. it doesn't relate, and it at least should even if only a little.
>>
>>323173490
>If character X doesn't interact with Y like I do then it's WRONG!

Flawless logic.
>>
>>323169852
>>323167909
>>323166814
>>323167127
>>323166662

Some niggas with top-tier taste in this here thread!

>>323166960
>And then there's this pleb
>>
>>323173490
I agree with you, trying to force your own "experiences" on what you play/read/watch is a much better and interesting activity.
>>
>>323160774
I hate how that game did the whole "Want the good ending? Buy our game guide for only 29,99 so you know what to answer in every arbitrary question!"
>>
>>323173483
>Some like the shitty audio quality, some don't. It's polarising.
pic related. go read the reviews, then stfu.

>Literally forcing yourself as fuckmasteralphaXXXpuzzydestroyer while everyone who disagrees with you is a 12-year-old virgin

having sex often doesn't make you fuckmasteralphaXXXpuzzydestroyer, for fuck's sake.
that's why i say you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1452023786226.png (694 KB, 1062x1044) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452023786226.png
694 KB, 1062x1044
Where's /jrpg/ general? :(
>>
>>323174071
>having sex often doesn't make you fuckmasteralphaXXXpuzzydestroyer, for fuck's sake.

>yet i've been getting laid constantly for the past 10 years, since i was 15.
You're so fucking desperate to prove you've dipped your dick it's pathetic. It has fucking nothing to do with anything and yet you're forcing it like it's a feat to behold while claiming "lmao it's just casual talk everybody does it xD"

Not to forget you've been just using virgin as an insult from the get-go. It's like hitting yourself.

Pathetic.
>>
File: 3d4.jpg (29 KB, 396x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3d4.jpg
29 KB, 396x400
>>323165456
>>
>>323156813
FF1 is more like dnd you pleb. It's a great classic rpg with no hand holding.
>>
>>323173672
>let's get what he said and twist it completely, because internet!

being able to relate to something doesn't mean it should interact exactly like you do. these kind of fucking replies are why people call you autistic.

>>323174028
that's not what i said though. i'm saying your experiences make you view situations from a different perspective.

you faggots can keep talking shit, but there's a reason people shit on FF8.


the squall-rinoa romance was shit, sorry. it didn't come off as believable at all.
>>
>>323174071
>having sex often doesn't make you fuckmasteralphaXXXpuzzydestroyer, for fuck's sake.

Not him, but yeah, trying to put this "having sex often" so hard in a discussion that has nothing to do with that is "forcing yourself as fuckmasteralphaXXXpuzzydestroyer while everyone who disagrees with you is a 12-year-old virgin". You are strongly claiming authority over something totally unrelated because you say that you had sex. That's fucking pathetic, no matter how much you keep saying "hey, that's normal guys! I'm saying it only because it's normal, guys, I swear!"
>>
File: Feels bad.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Feels bad.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>323173853
>tfw Grandia and Lunar don't survive the leap into the HD gen but Tales does!

As much as I love Symphonia, Abyss and Destiny 2 there is no justice in this world
>>
>>323174349
again, the fact that that's the line of thinking says a lot more about yourself than me.

no one my age gives a shit about trying to be "alpha" or "pussy destroyer" or boasting about having sex.

i'm calling you virgin as a point to show how it affects your critical viewing of fictional character's romance, not to prove that "i've dipped my dick".

you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
>>
>>323164947
Hello, Reddit!
>>
File: 1433502569778.jpg (29 KB, 620x465) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433502569778.jpg
29 KB, 620x465
>>323174928
>no one my age gives a shit about trying to be "alpha" or "pussy destroyer" or boasting about having sex.
You say this despite bringing it into the discussion for no reason AND boasting about it.
>>
>>323174495
> i'm saying your experiences make you view situations from a different perspective.


Which doesn't make your opinion automatically right or automatically more better than other opinions.
Which doesn't justify how desperate you are trying so hard to force it into an unrelated discussion.

Also >>323172976.

It's not that hard. But keep showing us how sucking your own dick makes you right, it's funny.
>>
>>323174520
i give up, seriously. i'm calling people virgins because they didn't contest it when i brought up.

you can't try to talk about romance and how well it's written if you don't know what the fuck it is.

just like the other guy the fact that that's your line of thinking says a lot more about you then me.

come on, humour me:

reply with:
>age
>job
>how many girls you dated
>how many long term relationships you had
>how long they were
>how many girls you fucked

just do that. prove me wrong.
>>
>>323175173
>>323175247
jesus, i'm done. if you faggots think this is boasting you truly are lost.
>>
File: jack-black-stop.jpg (10 KB, 293x282) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jack-black-stop.jpg
10 KB, 293x282
>>323156681
This thread is fucking gay
>>
File: LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.jpg (20 KB, 224x423) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.jpg
20 KB, 224x423
>>323175259
> i'm calling people virgins because they didn't contest it when i brought up.
Because nobody gives a fucking shit, especially on /v/irgins. You're literally a newfag if you're surprised about this.

>you can't try to talk about romance and how well it's written if you don't know what the fuck it is.
Okay, cool, Mr. Authority.

>come on, humour me:
Literally just fuck off back to the shitty reddit board.

>>323175430
>If you think me boasting about my le ebin le pussy adventures in le derpinas puzzy (megusta.jpg) is boasting then you're stupid!!!!!
>>
I got my sister, who never played anything beyond Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country to sink about 100 hours into Dragon quest IX and that was her first RPG. She was wary of the battle system but the retarded localization and dress up mechanics won her over and now she likes rpgs
>>
>>323174928
You know people like you are one of the main attractions of /v/.

>I postnonsensical shit on this image board, be a fucking retarded, but I'm still right and when I'm wrong and I feel superior to people who are proving that I'm wrong because
>I
>HAVE
>SEX
>!

Honestly, you are as entertaining as waifufags.
>>
>>323156808
This.
>>
I don't like RPGs but I still think Chrono Trigger is one of the best games ever made, so that.
>>
Baldur's Gate 2 without a doubt
>>
>>323175259
>you can't try to talk about romance and how well it's written if you don't know what the fuck it is.

And you can still be a fucking retard while fucking girls. It's not that hard.

>just like the other guy the fact that that's your line of thinking says a lot more about you then me.

Sure, while the load of crap you keep posting and your attitude don't say anything about your lack of of critical thought.

>come on, humour me:
>reply with:

>Still trying this shit

See? You are still desperatly trying to force your "authority" using unrelated things. Why the hell do you fell the need to be so pathetic on an image board? Can't you really understand how stupid you are being?

>>323175430
> if you faggots think this is boasting

I have never talked about "boasting".

The fact that you can't understand what I'm talking about even after I explained it so many times really says a lot more about you.

No matter how many girl you fucked, you are acting like a total retard right now. I know that you don't want to accept that, but don't worry, it's ok.
>>
Arcanum if they like fantasy, Fallout if they don't.
>>
>>323156681
Wizardry 4 of course.
>>
Breath of Fire 4.
>>
>>323156681
Depending on the quality of the game, you can play the game literally how you want.
>>
>>323169654
So a pretty standard FF thread then?
>>
File: Yuna_Renderin_FFX.jpg (369 KB, 1025x2603) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yuna_Renderin_FFX.jpg
369 KB, 1025x2603
FFX. Good story, nice atmosphere, excellent music, decent turn-based gameplay. And it's fairly easy too.
>>
>>323178603
Honestly, I didn't like it very much, it's mid tier FF and an average RPG IMO, but yeah, it could be a perfect entry level RPG game.
>>
>>323172779
I hate the whole pop culture gaming thing. I feel like 75% of people only do it cause its in right now.
>>
>>323158067
flea is a dude
>>
>>323178603
with the option of crafting your perfect endgame characters in the monster arena
the best
>>
>>323173189
If only anon.
If only it was so easy to recommend this absolute gem of a jrpg to anybody. You basically tell people to get a jrpg in a platform that has little to no good titles or multiplats that are best played on another platform in this genre.
>>
>>323156681
Oblivion
>>
>>323162373
if only the ds version had used sprites instead of those godawful 3d models
>>
File: 1451999939395.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451999939395.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>323181428
>absolute gem
>that terrible combat
>the terrible kids
>forced parties, have fun fighting Boss with that underlevelled shitter
>cringey dialogue
>linear as fuck, no overworld

The only 'gem' parts
>art
>settings/locales
>music
>Dreams
>some characters
>>
>>323165371
Underrated post, best answer
>>
>>323156681

So much impotent rage in this thread.

If it's someone entirely new to the genre, any of the Mario RPG titles are a good start, pokemon is good too.

If they are already decent at vidya Chrono Trigger, Elder Scrolls.

If they like weebshit, any FF is good...just not XI, XIII or XIV.

If you think they'd be bored with atb or turn based, Megaman EXE, Undertale, Kingdom Hearts, Mass Effect... FF12 applies decent for entry level too.

If they're quirky and enjoy strange humor introduce them to Earthbound/Mother 3.
>>
Sadly, I think that if you're trying to get a person into RPGs, you don't have much leeway.

If your target person is a normie that prefers games with lots of action and fighting, you're gonna have to go Fallout 4/NV or Skyrim just so they get the concept of numbers and making your own path.
>>
i'd figure out what genres/settings they like from other things and go from there

fantasy - Witcher 3
sci-fi - KOTOR I&II, Freelancer
modern/military - Alpha Protocol
modern/fantasy - VtmB
postapoc - Fallout NV, Fallout 2
/lit/ - Planescape: Torment

they aren't perfect games and fall short in other categories like the combat but they each really capture the essence of what an RPG is supposed to be about, making choices. there's probably some other choices i forgot too.
Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 57
Thread DB ID: 413590



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.