[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Direct action is not always the best way. It is a far greater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Swkotor2_2014-12-31_17-05-12-24.png (578KB, 669x678px) Image search: [Google]
Swkotor2_2014-12-31_17-05-12-24.png
578KB, 669x678px
>Direct action is not always the best way. It is a far greater victory to make another see through your eyes than to close theirs forever.
>>
File: darth cancerous todd.jpg (31KB, 680x673px) Image search: [Google]
darth cancerous todd.jpg
31KB, 680x673px
Pff. Only contrarian nerds play Obsidishit games.
>>
>>323153386
>contrarian
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>323153607
>contrarian
opposing or rejecting popular opinion; going against current practice.
>>
>>323152740

>breathes
>influence lost: Kreia
>>
>>323154104

I would tell you to just not breath but APATHY IS DEATH
>>
>>323154104
By the way.

I know that you can turn your crew to jedis by either maxing their influence or getting it low enough, but does low influence also open all the dialogue or will you miss out on that? I've never done a low influence run because I wasn't sure if I'd get the "full story" that way.
>>
>>323153386
lmao that filename
>>
>>323155782
you need influence if you want them to be JEDI, and you need influence if you want to open all the dialogue
>>
File: TMNT.jpg (24KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT.jpg
24KB, 220x330px
"please help me exile your my only hope"
>ok
"what the fuck are you doing exile you fucking white knight - kreia"
>no
"why arent you helping everyone you fucking edgelord - kreia"
>i cant help you now but i might be able to do it later
"why arent you doing anything at all you fucking robot he clearly needed your help - kreia"
and she is supposed to be the pinnacle of star wars writing? kek
>>
So, replaying this game right now and I was wondering:

What is this thing that the Jedi Council didn't tell me when I came back to be exiled? What was the big sekrit?

Also, what happens if I play a DS faggot who tells everyone to fuck off? I mean, can I make everyone Sith along with me? I am bledding influence, these faggots need to be stroked and cared for. Only HK-47 is mein negger.
>>
>>323152740
>edgemom
>>
>>323156323
You can make everyone a Sith but if you don't get influence with them, their affinity will be the opposite of yours so they'll become Jedi instead. It is possible to both gain influence and be a dark sider though, you just need to be careful with your choices.

If I remember correctly, the "big secret" is just that the Council didn't strip you of the Force, but you did it to yourself at Malachor by becoming a "wound in the Force".
>>
>>323156323
That you cut yourself off. That you walked away from the force because you were afraid of malachor. IE you got PTSD.

They exiled you because they were afraid of you as well. That's what Kreia gets so mad about, the masters judging people for their actions when they just sit on their asses and only glimpse at atrocities.

Is it fair to shit on an old decrepit Wehrmacht soldier for what he did when he was young, and might have been torturing himself for years over. Like Bao Durr.
>>
File: chargeupherloadingramp.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chargeupherloadingramp.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Kreia please go
>>
File: SN7tukw.gif (2MB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
SN7tukw.gif
2MB, 400x246px
>>323152740
>I cant see shit so deep dude lmao
>>
File: Nihilus_mask.jpg (14KB, 200x282px) Image search: [Google]
Nihilus_mask.jpg
14KB, 200x282px
>no qt 2016 game that lets you play as Nihilus
why do devs pander to jedi scum?
>>
File: 1414612205748.jpg (44KB, 480x674px) Image search: [Google]
1414612205748.jpg
44KB, 480x674px
Tb h I prefer KotoR1 a lot more gameplay scenario-wise
>the shitty underground nar shaddaa mission where you play as mira
>the same mission where you have to play the rest of your team
>that fucking part where you have to go save the exile on that guys ship
>fighting the undead magma nigger guy who loves kreia as atton solo

I fucking hate it in games where I have to create my own character, the game forces me to play someone else, like what the fuck?
>>
hey guys im getting the dialogue skip bug

how do i fix it
>>
>>323158189
Goto's Yacht is definitely one of the most boring sections in the game.
>>
>>323157707
>breed difficulties
What exactly is she talking about?
>>
>>323158346
thats great though, the dialogue is terrible in this game
>>
>>323158189
Also most of the characters are just straight up unbearably annoying

>General?
>Atris
>Hanharr (literally only ever says 3 things: Prey, Shadowlands, Hunt)
>Kreia
>PURE PAZAAK

I did like the Onderon and Dantooine quests though.
>>
>>323157936
Hey Kylo. Unleash your inner rage and spook some stormtroopers that happened to pass by today?

One day your passion will turn to power and you'll show all your old bullies what you're REALLY made of. One day.
>>
>>323158669
>kylo game
don't tease me, anon. that would be too much fun.
>>
When does Mira joins? I want her but also want to do a dark sided run.
>>
>>323158941
nar shaddaaa
>>
>>323158346
Restart the game. Or try to qsave - qload. Works for me.
>>
>>323155782
it opens up the same dialogue, but their alignment will be the opposite of yours, also I think the dialogue is slightly changed. iirc if you are dark side and 0 influence with atton he will be a jedi and not sith
>>
>>323158583
meh I couldn't stand carth OR bastila, though bastila had some fun moments with mission at least.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.