[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you were born just in time for video games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: happyDude[1].jpg (153KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
happyDude[1].jpg
153KB, 283x424px
>you were born just in time for video games
>>
>>323150338
>you were born too late to be a soldier in Imperial Rome under Gaius Julius Caesar's command, unified with your brethren, driven solely by the will of your leader for the sake of your nation
>you were born to late to be given a monolithic purpose, and instead remain subject to the acausal whim of modern society and its fractured personalities

I hate everything.
>>
>>323150537

Both of those are awful compared to modern life.

Myself I am annoyed that I am probably born to early to get immortality.
>>
File: kek.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>you were born just in time for memes
>>
File: ...what.gif (3MB, 260x312px) Image search: [Google]
...what.gif
3MB, 260x312px
>>323150776
>you were born just in time for memes in video games
>>
File: 1441685499491.png (330KB, 590x470px) Image search: [Google]
1441685499491.png
330KB, 590x470px
>you were born just in time to see white women succumb to black cock en mass
>>
>>323150537

>You will never blindly follow a charismatic leader and believe whatever he says about what he wants you to do

Just join the American military and don't think critically about whaat youre told ever. The experience will nearly by identical to not thinking as a legionnaire, I promise.

For the second part, just join a religion, choose not too think critically about any of the texts or interperetations, and blindly obey whatever you're told about what you should be doing in life, and ignore or deny any dissenting opinions you happen to hear. That's the best way to give yourself a perfectly monolithic purpose.

When you're stupid or ignorant, everything is absolute. As you get more educated, it becomes harder to see the world that way without cognitive dissonance.
>>
File: jdimsa.jpg (213KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
jdimsa.jpg
213KB, 1280x800px
>you were born
>>
>>323151034
SAUCE?
>>
>>323151560
some cute girl
>>
>>323151620
Come on, familia!
>>
>>323151620
>girl.
>>
>>323151736
It's Bailey Jay you fucking cock snorting faggot. All you had to do was reverse image search the gif.
>>
>>323151906
Sorry, on my phone right now but thank you so much. Wish I could suck your boy clit.
>>
>>323151292

*tips*
>>
File: third reich mike.png (305KB, 454x454px) Image search: [Google]
third reich mike.png
305KB, 454x454px
>>323150338
>Born too late to bring back the fatherland's empire
>>
>>323153652
is this real?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.