[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragons Dogma sequel: CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

GET
FUCKING
HYPED
>>
Nothing is confirmed, fuck nut.
>>
That's no confirmation you fucking retard.

He literally says "look into the possiblity of continuing the series." in other words; they aren't doing one right now.

What he he's basically saying is that its on the table if DD:DA on PC sells well enough, and even then that's no guarentee.
>>
>>323149830
>HYPED
only retards and shit eaters get hyped. adults wait for product release and actual criticable gameplay
>>
File: 1378456057935.jpg (35KB, 225x600px) Image search: [Google]
1378456057935.jpg
35KB, 225x600px
>>323150113
i can see that you are quite the discerning connoisseur of your toys
>>
>>323149830

More like get ready for another megaman legends 3 scenario.
>>
>>323149830
Continuing the series would be like what they did with Dragon's Dogma Online.
>>
>>323150162
An adult also has transcended the notion that things that are childish should be shunned.

Just telling you something you should know, judging by your post.
>>
>>323150795
>An adult also has transcended the notion that things that are childish should be shunned.

didn't you start with a remark about shunning childish behavior?
>>
>>323149830

Fuck off, nowhere does that say it's confirmed.

Plus they already have DDON. There's your sequel.
>>
Are you literally fucking retarded?
>>
>>323149830
PC literally the savior of Dragins Dogma.
>>
>>323149830
totally standard boilerplate stuff, of course he;s going to say that they want to make more even if he knows there's no chance of it. what is he supposed to say, 'hahah fat chance, get off our ddo servers gaijin'
>>
>>323151785

THANK YOU BASED PC MASTERRACE!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>323150113
>adults wait for product release and actual criticable gameplay
Too bad they can't apply it before shitposting
>>
>>323149830
Offline? because that's the only way it could keep me interested.
>>
>>323149830
well pcucks are all gonna pirate it so say goodbye to a sequel
>>
>depending on how the PC release goes it may increase the chances that we can look into the possibility of continuing the series
What a complete non-answer.
>>
>trusting capcom
>>
I'm fairly certain they said they would definitely not make a sequel so this is great news that they're even considering it
>>
>>323149830
>DD sequel

You know they released a android/ios game, a mmo, and now are porting the original to PC, right?
If they really listened to the fans I think they had plenty of time to release a sequel already.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.