[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying Dice Poker wasn't superior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Gwentie.jpg (38KB, 468x263px) Image search: [Google]
Gwentie.jpg
38KB, 468x263px
>implying Dice Poker wasn't superior
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0GK2Pxg_xE
>>
>>323148759
dice poker was shit
>>
>>323148759
No it wasn't
>>
>>323149052
>>323149069
You people have shit taste. Not only was it better, it made more sense people playing poker with dice than a trading card game.
>>
>dice poker
>roll a full house or three of a kind
>computer always rolls 5 sixes

hmmmm
>>
>>323148759
The worst thing about gwent was that it spoiled characters. Well before any big bad guy reveal I already knew what he looked like from his card. Kinda lame.
>>
>>323148759
fuck off m8, gwent was some high test shit
>>
I like Gwent, but I think its fuck retarded to actually place it into the fictional world. A trading card game featuring Geralt, his buddies, a bunch of characters you meet during the events of the Witcher 3, a few from past games, and no card of people that played a huge role in the scope of the actual world but were never directly entwined in Geralt's story.

And yeah Dice Poker was pretty fun. Playing against Foltest at the end of Witcher1 was probably the best videogame climax of our generation.

And also fuck CDPR for still not doing anything with Gwent. I don't want a hearthstone. I want a static version that will never change never have cards added and just let me play some rounds with fags every time I feel like it.
>>
Gwent is a meme. They literally just copied a popular casual friendly game genre and slapped on Witcher characters.

Dice poker is original and lore friendly
>>
>>323149310
>Well before any big bad guy reveal I already knew what he looked like from his card
Yeah, that's what spoiled it. Not any of the trailers or promotional art. Or playing the other games.
>>
Dice Poker TW1 > Gwent >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dice Poker TW2
>>
Hup hup heeeeey
>>
>>323150735
TW2 Dice Poker had the best music
Why did they dumb it down to a single round though? Just makes it even more luck-based.
>>
>>323148982
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=odJKFkU7y3A
>>
why couldn't they have kept both gwant and dice poker?
>>
>>323151357
Consoles
>>
>>323151357
http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05/03/the-witcher-3-devs-explain-why-dice-poker-is-gone-and-more-beautiful-new-screenshot-released/

They're considering it as DLC but it's probably not gonna happen
>>
>>323148759
Its just weird that they only put only 1 game.
I mean in tw2 which was way smaller, we had dice and arm wrestling. Also gwent is too easy.
Oh and btw horse racing was easy as shit too.
>>
>>323151809
So is the fist fighting. Even against Olaf.
>>
>>323151809
>implying arm wrestling wasn't easy as shit once you played it about five times
>>
>>323151809
TW3 had horse racing instead of arm wrestling
>>
File: 1374374845971.jpg (10KB, 126x122px) Image search: [Google]
1374374845971.jpg
10KB, 126x122px
>>323149973
>and no card of people that played a huge role in the scope of the actual world but were never directly entwined in Geralt's story.

I'll take "What are almost half the Scoi'atel cards?" for 500, Alex.
>>
>>323151982
Well at least i didn't find it boring since tw2 was really short.
This is the big issue of tw3 : it's open world but the gameplay suffers from lack of diversity.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.