[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the last WW2 FPS to be released. Supposedly pretty mediocre.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (223KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
223KB, 1280x720px
This was the last WW2 FPS to be released. Supposedly pretty mediocre.

Does /v/ miss WW2 FPS games? A decade ago they were considered to be generic as releases of them were regular. Now they're a rarity when it comes to recent releases.
>>
I do, and I'm hoping CoD will return to WW2 because even the fanbase is getting tired of the future shit.
>>
Still waiting for an interesting and well written campaign from the axis point of view.

Not going to happen soon since jews control america but maybe developers from some other country will.
>>
No. They're boring.

>muh le epic Normandy landing
>muh French villages
>muh KRAUTS INCOMING
>muh same shit every fucking time
If they made a game where you played as a German on the Eastern Front and saw the horrors of Communism first hand, then I'd be interested.
>>
Call of Duty World at War was the last big WW2 game to come out that I enjoyed. I have Rising storm/Red Orchestra sitting in my steam library but I can never bring myself to play them.

I do miss the sound of my MP40's
>>
>>323148209
lol
>>
>>323148209
Why don't you make one, Aryan superman?
>>
>>323147754
Yes, I liked WW2 games a decade ago and I like them now. I think most people just got fatigued of the setting since most of them took place in Western Europe.

Brother's in Arms: Earned in Blood is my favorite WW2 game. I think if someone were to take the gameplay with that and replace Americans with British or Russians or some other nation in their respective theater it could work very well.
>>
>>323148357
Because I don't have the skills or finances to make a game.

Nice projection and red herring though.
>>
>>323148209
I think Call of Duty 2 did this well, with the charge at Stalingrad. But that was just a small part of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQSNSV97uUM
>>
Red Orchestra 2 is the only thing worth playing nowadays.

Calmly waiting for RO2 Vietnam to be buggy as all hell when it releases and then buying it for cheap soon later on.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.