[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU THERE! STOP RIGHT THERE! What are you carrying? Is that...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: cunt.jpg (208KB, 604x975px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
208KB, 604x975px
YOU THERE!
STOP RIGHT THERE! What are you carrying? Is that... what is this.. Is that amulet of Talos?!
>>
ayyy ro dah
>>
File: 1415350709081.jpg (906KB, 1804x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1415350709081.jpg
906KB, 1804x1014px
HOL UP
>>
>>323125829
that perfectly round head

weird innit
>>
>>323125829
>>323125829
HOL UP
>bans Talos
What youse tryin' to say is
>executes nords
What you son of skyrim is saying
>calls human pathetic
That we Thalmor can
>pulls coat slowly behind his back
That we can like get sum
>praises Aldmeri Dominion
Get sum of that you saying that
>declares Elven supremacy
Some finna
>beholds the future
Hol up so u be sayin is
>kills some imperials
That we can invade Cyrodiil & Skyrim
>forfeits your land
AAAAAAAY
>>
>>323126559
Doesn't work tbqhwyf (to be quite honest with you family).

Elves are longer lived, more intelligent, and more civilized than Nords. Hell, they're even less violent. Or do you think colonials were barbarian savages too compared to natives?

Modern Nords are subhumans compared to their ancestors in TES. How can you shun fucking magic in a world where it's that powerful and all encompassing? They're neither as physically strong as Orcs, or as skilled as Redguards in martial arts, so it's beyond stupid to shun magic just because Elves are naturally better at it.
>>
>>323126559
I love theses.
>>
>>323127230
>How can you shun fucking magic in a world where it's that powerful and all encompassing?
sure is great that the thalmor took the eye of magnus with a 100% sucsess rate no deaths s rank
Also if elves weren't fucking retarded they'd actually try to have a good public image, because almost every single one of them acts like a total cunt.
>>
>>323126559
>HOL UP
>*bans Talos*

2016's gunna be a good year for memes.
>>
>>323127623
Only the Dominion and their allies are cunts. Have you seen the Altmer in Windhelm and Solitude? They're completely normal. I'm assuming you only mean the Altmer by "elves", otherwise you're a retard. Dunmer are bro as fuck, and their women also love human dick.

If only we could get a Sunset Isles game or expansion, just so the Skyrim stormcucks can get a view of what none militant Altmer are like.
>>
>>323127230
>colonials
>raping, pillaging, and murdering the native population for MANIFEST DESTINY, ALL DAT MONEY
>not savages

You're either baiting hard, or you've never actually learned about the colonial era. Some of the worst genocide in human history occurred, it just doesn't get as much coverage as MUH HOLOCAUST OY VEY GOYIM

Entire cultures wiped out, millions of natives reduced to thousands, societies annihilated for no more a reason than greed, with the justification "they're the savages, not us!"
>>
>>323127230
Are you seriously sperging out about the accuracy of a parody of a pol meme
>>
>>323127230
found the dominion spy
>>
>>323127230
Elf detected. Fuck off. The only good knife-ear is a dead knife-ear.
>>
>>323128353
My mistake, I thought we'd actually discuss the game and its lore judging from the OP. I forgot to bring my memes with me today, so I'm afraid I don't have much to add to this thread.
>>
>>323127230
>Modern Nords are subhumans compared to their ancestors in TES. How can you shun fucking magic in a world where it's that powerful and all encompassing?

Because you can defeat anyone as long as you use a sword enough to build up lethality and literally build up immunity to magical damage by being hurt by it in larger and larger amounts(leveling up) without using magic yourself.
>>
>>323128504
>this whole fucking post
Sounds like your magic little gay asshole is sore, huh knife-ear? Can't handle some good old-fashioned human banter? Typical.
>>
File: drink water.jpg (43KB, 780x663px) Image search: [Google]
drink water.jpg
43KB, 780x663px
So for a first playthrough is it better to do the main storyline first or just sidequest around?
>>
>>323126559
This is the only one I ever laughed to
>>
>>323128761
Do it in whatever order because questlines don't affect each other.

Just one word of advice though: Solve the murder in Windhelm BEFORE doing the civil war quests.
>>
File: manga.jpg (3MB, 2736x2690px) Image search: [Google]
manga.jpg
3MB, 2736x2690px
>>323128863

thanks famila

here, take this
>>
>>323128761
Do the main questline until you become Thane of Whiterun. It'll let you buy a cheap house that's in the middle of the map in a city you'll spend a lot of time going to and from.
>>
>>323128689
Only player characters (i.e. legendary heroes, demi gods, chosen ones) "level up". Also, you don't just "develop resistence to magic". The more adept you are at magic, the more you're vulnerable to it in TES. Only thing that can shield you from magic is other magic, enchanted (by magic) gear, and genetic traits (Breton). Guess what the Nords don't have? There's a reason Jarls have court wizards you know.
>>
>>323128056
>Have you seen the Altmer in Windhelm and Solitude? They're completely normal.

Well, aside from the fact that one of them is a fence for the Thieves Guild.
>>
>>323129160
Besides cold resistance?
>>
>>323129340
Fire magic is literally the most commonly used type of magic. Only necromancers and the undead favor cold damage.
>>
>>323129669
Ok.
And we are talking about skyrim.

Where there is a lot of ice and undead and mixed spell casters.
>>
>>323129160
>The more adept you are at magic, the more you're vulnerable to it in TES.

Unless you're a Breton. Second-best at magic in terms of innate talent, but also have a strong resistance to it. And Skyrim did completely eliminate the Altmer weakness to magic, which I didn't really like. I thought "good at magic", but also weak to it" was an interesting twist. You're good at magic because you're more sensitive to it, but that sensitivity also has a downside.

>Only thing that can shield you from magic is other magic, enchanted (by magic) gear, and genetic traits (Breton). Guess what the Nords don't have?

To be fair, Nords have frost resistance, but that just means you use one of the other elements on them. No self-respecting mage only carries one element.
>>
>>323129669
And then there's shock magic, which almost nothing resists and daedra are actually weak to.
>>
>>323129783
No, we're talking about the war between the Altmer and Nords. Not the war between Nords, undead Nords, and Nords that raise undead Nords to fight other Nords.
>>
>>323129239
That's an honorable job if you ask me.
>>
>>323129938
It can even prevent dragons from shouting, because they use magicka for their shouts for some reason, and shock drains magicka.
>>
>>323130042
Maybe for Oblivion's Thieves Guild, but the one in Skyrim is a lot more thug-like.
>>
>>323129984
Ok, then what about those altmers with ice magic? Or what about those enchanted weapon and shield and armor the nords can get?
>>
File: 1445966848784.jpg (14KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1445966848784.jpg
14KB, 190x190px
>>323130167
It is? That's news to me.
>>
File: 5464767.png (127KB, 254x330px) Image search: [Google]
5464767.png
127KB, 254x330px
HOL UP HOL UP
>steals casually
What this one is trying to say is
>sniffs moon sugar
That Khajiit
>cooks skooma
This one is saying that Khajiit
>picks Torbjorn's pocket
HOL UP
>sprays musk on wall
That Khajiit is favoured by the gods?
>gets banned from town
Praise Alkosh. May you walk on warm sands, friend
>>
>>323129160
>Also, you don't just "develop resistence to magic".

I was referring to increasing your health points.
>>
>>323130235
What does that have to do with "fire magic being the most commonly used destruction magic"? Nords have no resistence to the magic commonly emplyed by the Altmer. Hell, they even use shock more than cold. Enchanted weapons are good ways to fight the Altmer, because the Altmer are weak to magic. But, guess what ENCHANTMENT is :^)? Nords don't respect any schools of magic other than restoration, which means they would never have enough talented enchanters to supply an army.

Thankfully, being a part of the Empire, the Bretons and Imperials can mostly cover up these weaknesses. But, the stormcucks will have none of that.

>>323130563
What part of "average humans don't level up" didn't you get? It takes rigorous training and extraordinary talent to create jobbing warriors like the companions. You think your average soldier can take a fucking fireball from an Aldmeri magician that lived for centuries and survive? Shor himself tells how foolish it is to shun magic, you know, a literal fucking Nord diety? If that's not telling of the state of modern Nords, nothing is.
>>
>>323130893
>Enchanted weapons are good ways to fight the Altmer, because the Altmer are weak to magic.

That was removed in Skyrim.
>>
>>323131207
The game mechanic part was removed. They never retconned the lore part. Not everything in game mechanic has a tie to the lore. It's already been cleared for the retards who keep spouting CHIM = console commands.
>>
>>323131348
I do hope they bring it back. I thought it was an interesting twist.
>>
File: 1239223772368.png (181KB, 428x510px) Image search: [Google]
1239223772368.png
181KB, 428x510px
>>323131489
>Having any hope for "Skyrim 2"
The only thing you can hope for is they don't make it TOO hard for modders to fix their broken game this time around.
>>
>>323128761
i like to do everything except the main quests first. after the second or third main mission dragons spawn all over the fucking place and it gets annoying as shit when you just want to talk to npcs and have some fucking dragon land on your head all the time. if you're worried about a house you can just build a hearthfire house early on or download any number of (much better) house mods.
>>
File: 1441659233692.png (811KB, 738x874px) Image search: [Google]
1441659233692.png
811KB, 738x874px
>all the fucking knife ears in this thread
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.