[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let's hear your game idea. Make it quick.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 15

>Let's hear your game idea. Make it quick.
>>
File: pure insanity.png (22KB, 141x234px) Image search: [Google]
pure insanity.png
22KB, 141x234px
>giving my 9/10 concept to some spic so they can steal it and make living of it

No thanks lol
>>
>>323117754
how bout no
>>
you are a space lawyer determined to exonerate wrongfully convicted felons in court and bring other corrupt judges and lawyers to justice dead or alive.
>>
No dev would ever expect someone to give a legitimate answer. They want design documents, prototypes, proposals and so on before even CONSIDERING your idea.
>>
You play a hippo and defend your territory. Also there are dialog trees
>>
>>323117754
you make a good game or two and let people mod it then you release a shit one that took a dollar to make and let people mod it and at that point people already play with mods so they dont give a shit about the base game and u can now put out low effart pieces of poo for low cost and max money
>>
>>323118657
10/10

Steal it OP
>>
>>323117754
that guy on the right has a dick head.
>>
>>323118197
>he thinks his shitty idea is a 9/10

Oh please tell me about your game that's a combination of minecraft and skyrim.
>>
>>323117754
Fallout 5, but with an updated conversation system. pic related.
>>
Dog training simulation game. You can train him tricks and what not and bring him to shows. (Itll sell because people love dogs and it will actually show how to teach dogs commands).

Bonus points: make it moddable and WIIU compatible
>>
>>323118824
you have no idea you spergelord, no crafting, no retarded open world or survival

in fact I am already working on it with my team - I'll be glad when I will get your cash as well
>>
>>323118824
Either that or it is a great idea which he himself will never make anyways.
>>
>>323117754

All of you look like little bitches.
>>
>>323117754
Vs huge ass monster, hit it until it dies
>>
File: Stone.png (144KB, 1200x1398px) Image search: [Google]
Stone.png
144KB, 1200x1398px
I don't have an Idea for a game but here's the character for it, he can make armors and out of any earthly materials, just as long as he is in contact with said material.
>>
Good try Indy. If i told you my game idea, you would be so triggered that you could never experience joyful feelings again, not even when fucking real gamer in the ass with your sjw-horseshit. The knowledge that people like me could some day make actual games would eat you alive.
>>
>>323117754
You play as an android who, by killing people in different ways (manslaughter, unintentional, intentional, cold blooded, etc) discovers what it means to be human and why she can never be it.

How does it sound /v/?
>>
>>323118846
Fucking hell ... 2022..fuck. That's probably true also. I'll probably be a very different person...
>>
File: 1407310200192.jpg (335KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1407310200192.jpg
335KB, 1600x1067px
It's an exploration and retrieval based action/adventure, maybe with some minor RPG mechanics that can raise attributes in minor ways.

The main setup would be that you play as an ant. Your goal would range from numerous things, that you can choose from when in a hub/the nest/colony etc.

While there, you can freely explore, build new areas, assign new ants to be made along with their jobs (this would also be how you get extra lives). Initially, it would mostly be single player, but once you get enough additional ants, you could enable co-op multiplayer.

One large, somewhat random location would be the jungle-like backyard which you would go through numerous times throughout the game. It would serve as the intermediary between several nearby houses that you will eventually be invading. While at the nest, you eventually plan an 'expedition' to retrieve something from one of the houses.

It would basically be a very long and dangerous trek, you'd always feel on-edge, maybe somewhat less so when you've done it enough times, or have upgraded many attributes, but even still you would never be entirely safe, it would all come down to what you've learned about the various hazards, obstacles, and enemies.

Lots of different things could happen that could have a major consequence to the expeditions, everything from what day it is, what time, if it's a holiday…a birthday, and how/where you choose to enter the houses from, and where in the house the objects you need are could all change things dramatically.

Occasionally, the nest/hub could come under attack, and you may also run into other ants that have the same target in mind, who compete against you for it.
>>
File: This dandy mofo.jpg (357KB, 1000x1072px) Image search: [Google]
This dandy mofo.jpg
357KB, 1000x1072px
>>323119137
Can it be my oc Golem? By OC I mean I made it not that I want to be sexual with it.
>>
>>323119240
Cool. Fo' real. I'd play that.
>>
You play as a dragon, from egg to young to full-grown. Burning villages, looting towns, destroying castles, battling armies, abducting princesses, etc. All this allows you to breed more offspring (which you can then instruct to go out and build a home of their own). Experience lets you unlock 'evolutions' (fire/acid-breath/stronger skin/more fangs and claws/flying/swimming/magic/etc.) but you have to pick, can't have every option (allows for re-playability)

Biggest threats are other dragons and Heroes.

Game ends when you become the Elder Dragon and ascend to Godhood: all dragons in the world are your offspring/swear fealty to you, all Heroes are dead (beware of the Last Hero event though) and Humanity enslaved, and all Kingdoms swear allegiance to you.

Game is part FPS (fly around and fight/explore, ...) and part TBS (strategic planning, expanding your lair, doing magical research, ...).
>>
its a parody JRPG/fighting game/Pokemon clone and its game play styles or "builds" exploit almost all fetishes in the world to date. it would have many quest lines and campaigns, but the main campaign follows generic animu girl and her journey to defeat the god of pleasure and ruler of the second circle of hell, master of lust. he has escaped and plans to unleash the winds of lust to blow away everything. as she moves towards the opening into hell she has to fight through the minions and generals (mini bosses) of the taboo regime. as the game progresses the difficulty increases, the players play styles have to constantly evolve. all builds correspond to a certain fetish like vanilla, gay, lesbian, anal, oral, vore, furry, feet, watersports, scat, vomit, CP, etc. the pokemon aspect would come in with enemy types with different strengths and weakneses, with enemy types like straight man/woman, lesbian, gay, pedo, ponyfucker, furry, etc.
my idea for a final boss would be a normal beautiful man, but as you begin to fight him with your different forms of sex magic and fighting moves, he adapts to everything you use, escalating using more and more nasty shit until you basically have to rape him to death using the ultimate snuff combo, killing him. Adding in dmc combat styles.
>>
>>323118876
>moddable
I'll buy it when the dog models can be changed to look like sex slaves
>>
fallout 4, but with swords/magic.
and light sabers.
>>
>trying to steal my ideas

Nice try, jews!
>>
>>323119151
That is literally stolen right out of Ben 10
>>
>>323119606
Yeah I'm gonna write a book or something as a basis first, then start learning game programming.

You'll probably like Detroit: Become Human (sonygger exclusive) when it comes out next year.

>>323120121
you'd like corruption of champions
>>
>Ace Attorney-style game set in colonised space, years after a terrible mech war against an alien army
>the mech pilot who took down the alien emperor receives the king's daughter's hand in marriage; a couple of the front-line mech pilots receive medals and benefits, cushier jobs back home; the rest of the pilots return empty-handed and betrayed, becoming mercenaries or beggars or simply wistful citizens
>colonised society splinters amidst class discrimination as space pirate activity fills the vacuum of the mech war
>the alpha pilot and the princess amicably initiate divorce proceedings, wanting the whole affair to be kept low-key; a private hearing is held to discuss the terms of custody, for which the pilot requests his best friend, a retired pilot turned lawyer, to represent him
>the player takes control of the lawyer as he initially attempts to present his case without prying, however things rapidly begin to fall out of his control when a standard cross-examination uncovers hints of a greater conspiracy and an altercation outside of court leads to a change of prosecutors
>the new prosecutor is abetted by a street rat who's worked his way into the higher classes of society, and it's implied he's on the payroll of the royal family, working to keep things hush-hush
>somewhere along the lines, of course, there is a body to be found
>the player's initial goal comes from simply representing the lawyer's friend in court; in turn the lawyer will waver between uncovering a conspiracy that involves the royal lineage, and suppressing it for fear of inciting absolute civil war
>along the way he will fight paid-off mercenaries and cross-examine the thought-to-be-dead emperor of the alien army in human court
>>
File: 20151220_205223.jpg (623KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20151220_205223.jpg
623KB, 2048x1152px
>>323120682
>mfw googling that
Oh shit nigga
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE

It's a VN.
>>
>>323094905
Only if you can have dialogue with trees.
>>
>>323117754
>two women in short-mid pencil skirts and pumps
Thanks for the fap material, ladies
>>
Necromancer simulator.

Backstory is that you were one of many acolytes of a powerful necromancer, but his tower got raided and destroyed by paladins, and you're the only one who managed to survive. You also managed to save a single book on reanimating undead.

As an acolyte, you can only raise a bunch of weak zombies or skeletons. So you'll hide in day and raid village graveyards at night, practice your arts and study more. Eventually you'll assemble a small army, start raiding villages, recovering more stolen necromancer books, learn how to sew together huge abominations and create bone horrors, and eventually build a tower for yourself. Of course, mortals will try to stop you, first with peasant mobs, then with militias, then with regular army and then with paladins. If you endure, you will eventually start getting acolytes of your own, train them as your field commanders, raise slain paladins as death knights, and create armies of undead huge enough to siege human fortress and cities. When you gather enough knowledge, you will be able to embrace lichdom.
>>
>>323120652
Or you know the absorbing man from the hulk, which Ben10 ripped off
>>
>>323117754
>You play as a frog...a smug frog, who's mission in life is to introduce his own fecal matter and urine to a pale, depressed hairless man
>>
>>323120951
Have fun trying to fuck the bees and getting impregnated by them
>>
>>323117754
elite dangerous but good
>>
You wake up in some fucked up apocalyptic land and shit, and you just move along trying to get your memory back and shit
Through random acts, i.e. Quests, murders, etc., you manage to see flashbacks of your life, but you can't remember anything solid
The final boss is actually just a plug, upon walking up to it it prompts "press A to pull", upon doing so it's revealed you were in a coma the whole time and those flashbacks were actually just your family trying to pull you out of it

Anyway I'm fried off my shit right now so I don't even really know what I'm typing
>>
TBS/RTS gameplay blended with Visual Novel branching storylines.
Whichever directions you choose ultimately affect how the game will change.

The Goal is to save humanity by picking and choosing your way through thousands of crossroads, ranging from what tech to research, to who to ally with, to which battles you want to fight, and how you will fight them.
with hundreds of random events thrown in, the game has incredible replay value, while maintaining a strong core mechanic.
Something you chose to do during the very beginning of your rule, could very well come back to bite, or help you, further down the road, where there is no "right" or "wrong" just what you chose.
>>
>>323118981
Bragging about sth that isn created yet
>>
>>323118981
Yeah I'm sure your shitty polly pocket JRPG will sell like hotcakes buddy.
>>
>>323117754
Partner up with a friend against other pairs online in competitive matches. Big open world, and a quick day and night cycle. The goal is to accumulate the most points by stopping as many crimes as possible. The crimes are scattered across the town, and each petty crime has information to bigger crimes which reward more points. Detectives can sabotage each other, set red herrings, steal information, etc.
>>
>>323118876
Nintendogs.
>>
Imagine a game where you think about game ideas yourself and stop stealing from others.
>>
File: kreeeeeng.gif (1MB, 390x292px) Image search: [Google]
kreeeeeng.gif
1MB, 390x292px
>>323117754
rpg
customizable character
tit slider
ass slider
pec slider
tit physics
ass physics
level up mechanic without autism grinding
you can harem or monofug the side characters
customizable starter town
no qte, no microtransactions, no grinding for materials
>>
Starfaring JRPG in a heat-death-near end-of-universe universe starring a semi-defined protagonist and a progressively-amassed crew consisting of both the carefully-crafted companions you may encounter in the story, and some additional characters that are born out of the cream of the crop of semi-random generation. Ship management and intergalactic travel are the stars of this game, and you'll be fighting the grossest of the eldritch and the most charming of sapient-species villains as well. Interacting with your crew and party is a highlight, and you will feel as though each member, even the ones who are not uniquely-developed with a linear story, is charming and "real" in their own right.

Gameplay is something like a successor to FTL, with a more traditional SRPG way of doing things when leading a party (or even away team) to take care of a threat personally.

More information in the image.
>>
An rpg largely set in the afterlife, featuring a classical red-skinned, spade tailed, demon/devil as the protagonist. It would take the player across Limbo, heaven, various abstract cityscapes in hell, and human/earth locations. The story could be something funny and a little horrifying, involving a catastrophic clerical mistake that has to be cleaned up before things get totally out of control, leading to all sorts of shenanigans. The player's created character would be that demon's new apprentice/tag-along while exploring and immersing themselves in such a strange world, being dragged along on that adventure.
>>
Fighting game. Along with the typical EX meter, you have a TC meter that starts full and doesn't refill until the match is over. You can cancel into a move that uses TC. Some TC moves are shared between characters, and every character has at least one TC move that's unique.

Game is set in a space station, and each character represents a different job (Engineer, Chef, Security, etc).
>>
File: d43y4e5c.jpg (11KB, 240x205px) Image search: [Google]
d43y4e5c.jpg
11KB, 240x205px
>A game that's all about the multiplayer
>The games name could be Chase, or something similar, no bs.
>2 Teams of 4-8 players
>First team plays as a type of elite security force whos missions is to move a special delivery from point A to point B
>The other team plays as an evenly skilled group that tries to steal the delivery
>Different missions, maps and shit to deliver
>Sometimes it's a small item like a case, sometimes it's a bigger shipment with multiple items, sometimes the item is something really big.
>Maps are GTA style landscapes by their generic look, but when simplified they are usually a bunch of routes (pipes) side-by-side, the security forces can choose the route of delivery as they go
>Gameplay is fast-paced and dynamic, and involves jumping between moving vehicles. Kinda like Just Cause but with less superman moves and more actual timing and gravity. Naturally most shit is destroyable.
>Vehicles have spaces to move on, you can, for example, move on the roof of bigger vehicles and have fight inside trucks like in Lethal Weapon 4.
>Guns and cqc are involved.
>Gameplay is balanced in a way that most matches consist of multiple clashes between the two teams, which eventually lead to the other team winning by a close call.
>The game also features a co-op mode which has you and a group of people delivering the packages in different scenarios against a shitload of robbers. Kinda like a weird variation of a horde(Gears Of War)/firefight(Halo-series) mode.
>Player can choose their character from the ever-expanding character roster. Every one has his/her own strenghts and weaknesses, some can shoot from a greater distance, some are better at cqc, some move better between vehicles ect...

...and, and, and, you get the idea.
>>
>>323117754
Basically an open world crime drama like GTA but it takes place in a cyber punk future. There are multiple endings and massive dialogue options that can change the game at many points in the story. Lots of the characters can permanently die and their lives can change the story completely.

You can choose between being 4 major paths. First is becoming the corporate boss and stopping degenerates from ruining your climb to the top (a la cyberpunk scarface). Second is the hacker where you work with the underground super cuhrazy cyberpunkin hackers who want to expose key corporations that will soon dominate the region through an Orwellian scheme of epic proportions. Third is the crime boss where you operate outside the law and don't care about what the corporations are doing as long as they pay you and where you use cyberpunks to your advantage. Fourth is the rookie detective cop that just arrived in the mega city and is tasked with investigating possible conspiracy schemes that are being plotted by the mega corps. Meanwhile you run into the hackers which you can choose to help or not but at the same time you are getting heat from the local crime mobs.

There are also several key moments in the game that allow you to change paths.

Combat will be gritty and violent with Max Payne 3 ballistics and body reactions to futuristic weapons. They won't all be laser guns but there will be a gun crafting system where you can craft guns from scratch. You will be able to pick every part and craft it from those that you find lying around.

Melee combat will also exist with lots of Matrix style fast paced punching and dodging.

Land and air vehicles will exist.

Optional Multiplayer of up to 60 players. It will basically be the same as the main game except players will roam the mega city and PVP and if you are partied up you can replace a character in your friends story depending on their current path and become that character.

Soundtrack by Health
>>
File: 1393999171732.jpg (437KB, 631x640px) Image search: [Google]
1393999171732.jpg
437KB, 631x640px
>>323117754
It's an RTS based on several pre-european american civilizations and societies. It would have groups from all across the continent, from civilizations and empires with institutions and big edifications to more nomad groups.
Some of the groups that I thought of are:
-Aztec
-Maya
-Cahokia
-Powhatan
-Incan

Besides the obvious and rather unique setting, to make it different from other RTS games, I've been thinking that a really nice mechanic is that societies would have some bonus and advantages on certain maps, for example, if the map was on a mountainous region, the Inca civ. units wouldn't be affect by the altitude, while the other would be a little bit slower or a little bit weaker. To counter this, the other player should be able to harvest special resources that would make his units immune to this effect, for example, coca leaves.

I have other ideas written down but those are more techinical concepts.

Now, the good news is that I'm a historian, so I know the databases, books, authors and sources from where to get all the information, overal designs of the civilizations, clothes, weapons, societies, religion etc.

Bad news is that I'm a historian, not a programmer or a 3D modeler and I don't have the resources to start this project. I know how to draw on paper, yes, but I don't that's not very useful for something like this.

It's still a nice idea that I like to play with every now and then in my head tho.
>>
Grappling hook based game where you can use it to both navigate the level and use it as a lasso, and solve puzzles
>>
>>323121008
I like it. Can it have a not generic anime art style?
>>
>>323123370

>some moves are shared between characters

Dropped.
>>
what if

what if

it's a turned based JRPG, but made in the west, with a minigame of "hit the button at the right time to attack" and you defend yourself from attacks with a bullet hell minigame

then we had some dumbass story with meme characters that appeal to tumblrs or whatever

noice?
>>
>>323125402
Well the idea is based off an existing game. But it can be limited to uniques, so long as the meter is shortened.

For example, the Janitors unique TC is that he throws a set floor sign in the air, and after it land's of the opponent gets within range, it explodes, giving a hard knockdown. You would be able to use it as a way to finish off a combo of you know the opponent would be within range if it lands.

Realistically, you would only see this once per match, in the same way that you'll usually build a Metsu once in USF4. So the TC meter would have to reflect that.
>>
So it's a COWBOY BEBOP game.

We mix Freelancer and God Hand with a little of Yakuza.
>>
File: 1446318487398.jpg (52KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446318487398.jpg
52KB, 306x480px
not so linear beat-em-up platformer about an Italian bellisimo son of a mama that single handedly fights an unearthly force after finding out their weakness is sneeze mist because of his ungodly sized nose
>>
>>323117754

>>323125621
>>
File: hey_kid_how_about_some_ss.png (90KB, 200x181px) Image search: [Google]
hey_kid_how_about_some_ss.png
90KB, 200x181px
>Mech game with Devil May Cry style combat with a focus on suppressing fire and using the environment as weapons to stay alive. You play a mercenary in an interplanetary war, using your war loot to make new and better power armor, and drop into every battle from orbit.
>A tactical stealth shooter where you lead a team of ninjas in a Feudal Japan spaghetti Western
>An RPG about a musician in 1920/30s not America trying to win his soul back from the devil, using blues music to exorcise demons. Combat is a rhythm game. You travel across Americana in the Holy Roller, gaining the blessings of the Muses of various genres of music to help in your quest.
>>
>>323117754
Man, that girl in front though.
>>
A Touhou x Disgaea crossover.

This should have happened already.
>>
File: 1439164127475.png (200KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1439164127475.png
200KB, 500x376px
Sidescrolling metroidvania rpg where instead of a menu tree you input commands to the beat of the (dynamically changing) music
>>
>>323118824
hey man that's not fair

procedural generation has so much untapped potential for open world survival
>>
>>323121350
Is that you hopoo?
>>
>>323119373
I would play the fuck out of this game
>>
>>323119373

Played the hell out of Sim Ant back in the day and would play the hell out of this.
>>
>>323117754
so its like fire emblem meets tactics ogre meets crusader kings.
>>
File: 1451317718320.gif (35KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1451317718320.gif
35KB, 200x150px
>>323127656
Mein negger.
>>
Train an up and coming martial arts practitioner in a life sim style then fight opponents in God Hand-esque action segments.
The practitioner is a loli.
>>
a game where you can do anything
>>
>>323117754
A Bethesda style game with all the moddability that implies, but with actually good writing, mechanics, and balancing.

In general, there needs to be more RPGs with accessible and powerful toolsets.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.