[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you faggots complain about the "abundance" of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nxqiovOLoF1u0q7hno1_500.jpg (80KB, 457x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxqiovOLoF1u0q7hno1_500.jpg
80KB, 457x750px
Why do you faggots complain about the "abundance" of undertale threads? It's really not that bad, in fact I'd say we have it good. On /tv/ LITERALLY every other thread is star wars related. Is 3 or 4 undertale threads really that offensive to you, or do you just like to complain?
>>
>>323114797
Undertale is popular, therefore /v/ hates it
>>
>>323114990
what next? undertale is shit because gamergate?

how many boogeymen do you faggots have?
>>
That picture is reason enough.
Fuck off.
>>
I don't personally get offended, but there's literally no reason for having more than one thread. Plus, the predominance of them means they belong on /vg/.

I mean, idgaf, but I don't think the angry fags are entirely wrong either.
>>
>>323114797 (OP)
You're all the same to me, by making this kind of posts only proves that you're looking for attention. This thread brings no discussion on anything that is meant to be related here. There's already a whole general for such thing and you still insist. What kind of insanity took over you?
>>
Report and move on
>>
Fuck off back to your general
>>>/vg/
>>
>>323115785
>(OP) OP
Ah, shit. I deserve to be bullied.
>>
File: 111violin.gif (36KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
111violin.gif
36KB, 350x350px
>>323114797
Undertale threads were fine back in October when shitposting was on an all time low, but those threads died out in mid november. What you're seeing now, is the emergence of console war/ shitposting threads, because this is the time of year when E celebs release their top 10's and top 5's, so it's often good fuel for shitposting.

Give it a few more months, and Undertale threads will eventually be a once a week kind of thing, with very little discussion - or the exchanging of cringe videos on youtube a la FNAF and Sonic.

but in all honesty, what the fuck is there left to talk about? All the secrets have been discovered, all the stupid fan theories that mean shit have been exercised. The game is done, and it's time to let it fall back into obscurity like it did post kickstarter.
>>
>>323114797
Star Wars is good. Undertale isn't.
>>
>>323115132
No, Undertale "is shit" because SJWs like it, which means the autistic shitposters (mostly also Sonyggers) lose their shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.