[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy an Xbone or PS4? Features? Games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: xbox-one-vs-ps4-970-80.jpg (35KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
xbox-one-vs-ps4-970-80.jpg
35KB, 900x506px
Okay /v/ so, I need some help.

I've been a hc gamer for years, but in around 2013 I stopped gaming because it was making me fail college.

So I haven't played for about 3 years which is a pretty long time, I never got a Gen 8 console and I gave my 360 away to my little cousin.

My Question is, What console should I buy, which has the best features, which has the best games?

Could you list the features and the games that will make me buy one or the other?
>>
just give up gaming
>>
They both suck and share 95% of their games with each other.
>>
multiplats run better on ps4 so I would go with that if you are just looking to do all your gaming. if you are more interested in xbone exlusives than buy that.
>>
ps4 because bloodborne, uncharted, etc.
>>
I have a decent PC, PS4, and a bone

PC for most games, PS4 for multiplats that will most likely be shit on PC or delayed

Xbone because my faggot friends got xbones
>>
so your answer is I should get a PC to game on instead?
>>
which one should I buy?
>>
>>323113005
>>323114474
I would just build a pc if I were you
>>
File: Tearaway Unfolded.jpg (307KB, 1209x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Tearaway Unfolded.jpg
307KB, 1209x1500px
PS4
>>
>>323115178
building a pc would take months, and i want to be able to just game, and use a pad
>>
>>323115475
Why the fuck would it take months.
>>
>>323115475
>take months
>implying you can't use a pad on pc

Just do what you want then
>>
>>323115564
cause I don't have one, and how much would that cost? lime £1000

and i would have to do research for days on diff computer parts make them all compatible, and buy really expensive processors
>>
>>323115792
Oh my god what an ignorant fool you are
>>
>>323115587
well i havent had 8th gen consoles so i made this thread for people to tell me which is the best
>>
>>323115891
how so?
>>
>>323115792
I don't know how much 1000 monopoly money is in comparison to the American dollar but I spent about $600 on my computer and can run any game I want fine.
>>
>>323116053
They're the same shit. They both have largely the same shallow AAA games and that's about it.
>>323115792
I built a toaster for $280 that runs GTA 5 acceptably, noticeably better than either console.
>>
>>323115792
If you want to run on a high/ultra graphics sure, but you only need to drop around £400-£500 to get something better than a PS4/Xbone
>>
>>323117632
>I built a toaster for $280 that runs GTA 5 acceptably, noticeably better than either console.

Do the math, anon.
I don't believe you without used parts.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.