[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1st time playing this. 4 hours in why is this so angsty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 87234569.jpg (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
87234569.jpg
8KB, 249x202px
1st time playing this. 4 hours in why is this so angsty?
>>
>>323102394
Squall isn't angsty. Quistis constantly tries to make stupid jokes, Zell acts like a tremendous faggot, and Selphie is "lel so randumb". Squall is just a professional and doesn't have time for bullshit, which is why he leads a fucking SeeD squad at the age of 17.
>>
File: 1391574540846.jpg (3KB, 179x83px) Image search: [Google]
1391574540846.jpg
3KB, 179x83px
>>323102858
>>
>>323102858
this

anyone who says anything about Squall being a whiny emo is a retarded faggot who didn't actually play the game
>>
>>323103225
The whole 4 hours in? If not Squall it's a party mate. Holy shit angst out of the ass!
>>
File: whatever.gif (786KB, 476x299px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.gif
786KB, 476x299px
>>323102858
>squall isn't angsty

holy shit nigger are you serious? he spends a vast majority of the game being a whiny shithead internally while pretending to not give a shit on the outside. that's exactly what angst is.
>>
Why do people love this? VIII is bad
>>
>>323104391
Yeah, except no.

Internally he doesn't give a shit either. It's always "Why is she talking to me?" or "I don't care"
>>
>>323102394

>why is this so angsty?
Its a spiritual successor to FFVII with what Kitase wanted to do with the original game.
>>
>>323104391
>angsty
I don't think you know what that word means. Either that, or you just did not play the game at all.
>>
>annoyed by people talking for the sake of talking
>is 10/10 in looks and annoyed by all the bitches that want his dick
>if someone is staring at him expecting a response to some nonsense they said he just says 'whatever...' so they fuck off
literally the opposite of angst
>>
File: shikamaru.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
shikamaru.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
All characters in FF games follow pretty standard Shounen archtypes. The problem with Squall is, the western translation was absolutely horrible. To the point that it changed his character.

Basically, in the Japanese game, Squall is comparable to Shikimaru. A passive guy who complains about things being a pain, but still cares about seeing things through and helping others. In the western translation, he's fucking Sasuke.
>>
>>323104391
>Kirby Dance.gif
>>
>angst
>the dread caused by man's awareness that his future is not determined but must be freely chosen

He has plenty of angst, but he's not angsty in the Crawling sense.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.