[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the verdict eurobros? Worth the purchase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

So what's the verdict eurobros?
Worth the purchase when it comes to NA?
>>
Judging by reviews, it's apparently no better than Dream Team was.
>>
File: image.png (44KB, 637x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44KB, 637x460px
+Tutorials are all optional, your only required to listen to the battle cards one

+Gameplay is the best it's ever been, the attack animations of the newer moves are a lot more brutal

+Bosses are a lot more intense and easily the best gameplay wise, mainly because they have to be balanced to the fact that you have 3 people

+The writing is amazing, especially to the Mario universe characters and the interactions are fucking great

+/- Toad Missions are essentially the second half of the game, every area has one, the minigames themselves range from fun to annoying, it's not bad as your bound to have Atleast 1 favorite

+/- Papercraft Mario is interesting and appreciative but it falls flat on some areas like trying to turn being the equivalent of parallel parking a truck in a one way

- Setting areas are generic, but luckily the writing and Yoko's god tier music makes it bearable

-Story is simple

There you go

It's an 8.5 for me, I loved it and your going to too
>>
>>323103014
Aside from the tutorials, I thought Dream Team was fine.
>>
>>323103213
This guy knows what's up.
>>
What do the amiibos do in game?
>>
>>323103213

Sounds like it's a purchase for me, then. I don't mind a simple story (it's M&L. At some point a princess will get captured or a kingdom will be in danger) or bland settings (it's basically the Mushroom Kingdom, after all) in a M&L game--I come for the character interactions and the battles.

Thanks dude.
>>
>>323103213
Thanks
>>
>>323102362
I pirated it.
This guy >>323103213 hit it spot on. Probably the best M&L game.
>>
>>323103213
Should I buy this or Dream Team? SSS is my favorite, and I didn't like BiS that much, if that helps.
>>
>>323103750
Dont you feel bad?
>>
If i buy this will nintendo see it as paper mario still having selling potential or will they see it as "paper mario is dead, might as well go all out with m&l" this is crucial i need to know how they will interpret my $50 dollars
>>
>>323103839
their fault for releasing it in europe first desu
>>
>>323104161
It's Nintendo, what do you think?
>>
Only played SSS and BIS, and I'm enjoyed the shit outta this.

Though I really wish the classic Paper Mario charm was here more. You get a little bit of it with the two Bowsers, but not much else.
>>
>>323104556
p-pirate it is then i guess
>>
>>323104161
Sticker Star sold a lot, so yeah, they know it has potential.
>>
>>323104161
50 dollars?
It's 40 everywhere I look. Unless you're canadian
>>
>>323104556
>other M sold like shit
>go back to prime

Seems nintendo listens
>>
>>323105134
I'm canadian
>>
>>323102362
Paper stuff is pretty cool

Bosses are best in series

Bro attacks are also cool, trio attacks are also pretty cool

Toad missions are ok but there's too many of the same and it gets stale pretty fast.

Last boss is bowser in SHINY armor and cool music
>>
>>323105391
FUCK YOU
>>
>>323104161
They'll probably see it as the fans saying they want Paper Mario to go back to the RPG format.
>>
>>323103213
Good analysis.

It's a great game. To add to this, I love how they decided to keep the strongest pieces of equipment from Dream Team (Wellington Boots, Duplex Crown, Pro Boots/Hammer and the like), it feels like they have found a clearly defined and consistent approach to equipment that carries over through multiple games.
>>
>>323105192

lel, not with that shit they're trying to put out.
>>
>the attack animations of the newer moves are a lot more brutal

I know they get transformed into paper before it happens, but man, in Trio Whirlgig the enemies get impaled by a huge drill, smashed through three solid platforms and drilled into the ground with such friction they catch fire.
>>
>>323107264
>drill shell
I'm going to use this all the time no matter what
>>
>>323103781
Dream team
Play this after you're done with DT and Sticker Star at the very least.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.