[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT'RE YA PLAYAN thread Pic related for me. Got the HD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: RE4_Merchant.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RE4_Merchant.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
WHAT'RE YA PLAYAN thread

Pic related for me. Got the HD version on PC during the Steam sale. First time plaything the game since I got it for ps2 a loooong time ago. Didn't make it past the first chainsaw guy back then. Thought I might have a hard time getting into due to the outdated control scheme, but I got used to it pretty quick and I gotta say it actually adds quite a bit to the tension. Really liking the game so far (up to 4-2 now.) Great atmosphere, gunplay is enjoyable and tense. Only complaint really is having to look after the stupid girl for more than half the game.

So, what are you playing? What do you think?
>>
File: re4 hd leaves.jpg (2MB, 2692x1080px) Image search: [Google]
re4 hd leaves.jpg
2MB, 2692x1080px
>>323094263
>the HD version

but it isn't done yet anon
>>
>>323094390
Is there any enb/sweetfx type stuff, combined with those textures it could look really nice
>>
>>323094390
Wow that looks great. When is that coming out? Was thinking about replaying after I finished my first run but I'll probably wait for that now.
>>
File: re 4 hd progress.png (277KB, 705x2789px) Image search: [Google]
re 4 hd progress.png
277KB, 705x2789px
>>323096891
WIP, when it's done. I guess sometime this year.
>>
>>323097124
Neat. So whats everybody playing?
>>
I just got a PS4 with Star Wars Battlefront, which is much more fun than I imagined. My sister's fiancee convinced me to get it and we occasionally play together, and it's a fucking blast. Not a whole lot of content, which is kind of sad.

I also got Bloodborne and have been playing that constantly for the past week, since I had a week off from work. Fuck it's probably the hardest game I've ever played but it's so damn fun
>>
I've put the story on hold and have been sidequesting in Xenoblade Chronicles X
I'm enjoying it quite a lot but I prefer the the first Xenoblade
>>
File: 1452023786226.png (694KB, 1062x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1452023786226.png
694KB, 1062x1044px
Started LISA the Painful

Just lost my arm to save Olan, then lost Terry, Fatty mc Tits, and nern to russian roulette, based Olan saved me after that though so I guess it's worth it
>>
>>323097875
Fuck man, I got XCX at release and regretted it. Dropped my GPA horribly, I was so addicted to exploring in that game I blew off so many assignments
>>
>>323098425
I've never getting back to the story am I? I'll be stuck between chapter 5 and 6 forever
>>
Arkham Knight. Almost finished just collecting the Riddler trophies.

Better than City and Origins but Asylum is still the best. Got no idea why everyone hates it so much (except for those on PC). I mean, maybe there's too much Batmobile. But that's literally all that's wrong with it.

As a Batman geek, solid 8/10 for me.
>>
>>323094263
Mario all-stars and dungeon siege
I'll fight anyone who tells me all-stars is shit
>>
>>323097436
What's your gear senpai? You best be rocking a Hunters Axe.
>>
>>323099219
Actually yeah. Started with Cleaver, went with Kirkhammer when I got it, but shortly after I discovered how wonderful the Hunter's Axe and used that for the majority of the game.

Spin to fucking win. Abhorrent Beast was a gigantic pain in the ass, though.
>>
>>323099428
Goddamn right.

Abhorrent beast is a cunt. For me the worst was defiled Amygdala in the chalices. Took me a full night to beat her.

I'm actually doing a Kirkhammer run now, on my first DLC play through. Pretty good, the one-handed sword is decent and the fully charged R2 is satisfying as fuck
>>
>>323099803
I haven't gotten that far yet. I'm currently at the keeper of the old lords (first boss of defiled chalice) and it's kind of frustrating how you die if you get hit once.

Also, I've been trying to use the beast claw as a secondary weapon because it's pretty fun, but it's weak as shit. I roll with poison pile driver, seems everything is weak to poison. Also dat thrust moveset.

Is the DLC worth it? Considering buying it, but only if the bosses are good enough
>>
>>323100054
Once you get through Defiled you are past the worst part. The final Chalice boss isn't overly hard, not on the level of the chillidog or Amy.

I've just started it and I'm getting rekt. Like, badly. And I have a Platinum so I'm hardly a noob. Make you're a high level, I'm at 58 or something now and I find it a little low.
>>
>>323099428
Make sure to switch to Ludwigs Blade when that becomes available if you're doing a strength build. If you're doing a skill build then go Blade of Mercy.
>>
>>323100660
I am running a Str build, but doesn't Hunter's Axe have higher Str scaling?

Also, is there any point to levelling strength up past 40-ish? Doesn't seem to be too many weapons that require high strength, and the diminishing returns make level ups almost useless
>>
>>323100878
Hunters Axe and Ludwigs have the same str scaling, but Ludwigs has higher skl scaling. I also personally like the move set with Ludwigs better (although nothing beats the Hunters R2 move)

Actually the soft cap for stats happens at 50. Diminishing returns start at 25, and the hard cap is at 99.
>>
>>323094263
Persona Q after putting it off for some time.

Really enjoyable and mapping everything out is relaxing but like Etrian Odyssey I'm not sure if I need to focus on having a main party or I need to alternate teammates in order to approach every situation.
>>
>>323101235
I'll try out Ludwigs' Holy Blade then.

How do the MLGS and Burial Blade fare in comparison? I don't have either yet, but they look really cool.
>>
>>323101810
Burial Blade is arguably the best weapon in the game but you don't get it until NG+. Definitely mess around with it if you plan to do a NG+ playthrough.

I haven't played TOH DLC yet so I cannot comment on the HMLS.
>>
>>323101810
Also I forgot to mention that the Burial Blade is a SKL weapon, and has terrible STR scaling.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.