[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is the best and why? also strawpoll here http://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 459812342.jpg (222KB, 810x649px) Image search: [Google]
459812342.jpg
222KB, 810x649px
Which one is the best and why?

also strawpoll here
http://strawpoll.me/6477538
>>
>>323093891

They're all shit
>>
>>323094291
ur shit
>>
I enjoyed Wasteland 2 the most, but I have to admit that DivOS was the best game.

Still haven't gotten to Shadowrun Hong Kong, is it better than Dragonfall?
>>
>>323094783

No, it's not, but almost as good. The main problem is the pacing, there are massive text dumps from NPCs between runs that can be longer than the runs themselves, and then between the last few missions there isn't any new dialogue at all. Not everyone has the patience for this, and I can't blame them.
>>
>>323094783
Haven't tried the Shadowrun games, but Hong Kong is more of the same.

People keep praising it so I guess I should try.
>>
Pillars, simply for the story
>>
people initially really liked PoE and then started hating it as time goes by, is it really all bad?
>>
>>323096925
People just like to be contrarian here
>>
The first half of Div:OS was fucking amazing.
>>
>>323096925

It's a very flawed game,
>>
>>323096925

Nah, it's mostly that the pre-release/initial release hype was strong, then people realized that the game, while pretty solid overall, is pretty much just another Infinity Engine RPG like the ones we played back in the 90s.

There's nothing wrong with it, but it's not blowing the doors off RPGs the way Baldur's Gate/Planet Escape Tournament did.
>>
Only played Shadowrun and Divinity, but from the two
-Shadowrun has the better writing
-Divinity is the better game
>>
D:OS was such a dissapointment. Let's see: only 4 borings companions, endless and irrelevants combat (thanks turn based gods!), jokes lol random xD, inventory management increase suicide impulses, those clones-classes and abilities, the dialogue system...

Is good if you have sleep problems.
>>
>>323099103
whats wrong with turn based combat?
>>
>>323093891
wasteland 2

new shadowrun series is fucking awful and hardly an rpg
>>
>>323096925
Because it's made like a golden age RPG but modern gaming idiots dont want to have to think about things and expected it to be dumbed down enough for them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.