[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His patreon is live you guys WILL support him for more truxton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: Mark_(Westinghouse).jpg (65KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
Mark_(Westinghouse).jpg
65KB, 640x654px
His patreon is live

you guys WILL support him for more truxton and vectrex on dreamcast 2 jokes

RIGHT?
>>
>>323079716
I don't have the money. I love Mark though, and it makes me sad that his show is going to end. I thought he was rich. How else could he afford such a big complex, employees, and what not? Youtube never paid that much out.

Maybe he should have focused more on monetizing and less on drawing shitty comics.
>>
>>323080017

maybe he put a lot of money into just for mens
>>
why does his ben 10 Wii review have over 55 million views
>>
>>323080238
ben 10 was extremely popular in the third world
>>
>>323080017
this. i thought he just did it as a hobby. if he's actually trying to make a living like this, forget it. he's fucked.
>>
>>323079716
I'll put $5 in when I have a reliable amount of money yeah. He really needs to reconsider his tiers though I think, at least knock $1000 off the lowest one. If I could earn $5000 a month by part timing something i'd have the best life ever desu
>>
>>323079716
>Patreon has been up for a few hours
>almost at 5k already
>>
Is he quitting his YouTube channel again?
>>
Hes thin, I think he can't even afford food anymore.
>>
>>323082157
I wonder how much that middle eastern oil prince is giving him.
>>
>>323082168
ad money aint rolling in
>>
I don't have any money, but I'm happy Mark is at least going to do two reviews a week.
>>
No thanks I have little spare cash and I'd rather keep putting the tithe to The Nosleep Podcast. Mark doesn't produce jackshit really.
>>
im sorry but what the fuck are those prices? 5k per month for the part timer tier, what the fuck
>>
>>323079716
I lost all respect for this dude when he threw that hissy fit over people not caring about his shitty videos. He blamed it on the new generation of viewers and made it sound like the problem is them and not him.

Most of his newest stuff has little to no effort put into it aside from the shilling for his comics. A lot of the reviews are literally of games he has already done. You can tell he plays the game for thirty minutes then shits out a video of him talking about chainsaws and flamethrowers and random 80s movies that weren't good.
>>
>>323079716
no

you can fuck off though, dumb shill.
>>
>$10 000 a month just for normal flow of content
>TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR A FEW VIDEOS ABOUT VIDEOGAMES
wha...how?
>>
>>323079716
Nah, he used to be good but now all their videos are the same stupid jokes.
>>
>>323080017
its not ending, hes literally not gonna have to do anything now with all the patreon money rolling in. its kind of ridiculous desu
>>
>if everyone, regardless of political or religious views, would just spend a sunny Sunday afternoon drinking beer, playing the Sega Genesis and listening to Van Halen's 5150 album together, the world would be a much better place for it

Was he right, /v/?
>>
>>323079716
No, fuck him for killing off Undertow.
>>
>>323079716
Another dumb YouTube gamer e-celeb. He should get a real job.
>>
>>323082740
>reviews

His "reviews" aren't even actual reviews, he just says some trivial shit about a game and makes some jokes.
>>
>>323083780
>I lost all respect for this dude when he threw that hissy fit over people not caring about his shitty videos.

When did this happen? Any video / twitter comments from Mark or whatever on this?
>>
>>323079716
>supporting the guy that LOVED the new Battlefront and thought this was everything a Battlefront (or even Star Wars in general) game should be
>>
>>323079716
Who?
>>
>>323086336
How is being an entertainer not a job? Does everyone need to drill for oil or work as a surgeon?

You guys are not his target audience anyway, he aims for dad-joke lovin' thirty-somethings who had an affair with video games in the past and now look for trivia and retro gossip.
>>
>>323086189
This.

CGR Undertow > CGR
>>
>>323079716
>patreon
fuck off and die
>>
>>323087842
>People actually liked Undertow

Derek was an autistic manchild.
>>
>>323084462
>>323083397
>>323081806
Maybe thats how much money he makes at whatever job he does right now. Or it takes more than one person to run cgr
>>
>>323086558
The youtube video where he talks about how he will be cutting back on videos. You can tell he's just bitter as fuck that people don't care about his stupid shit
>>
>>323090353
He didn't sound bitter. He sounded frustrated with youtube.
>>
damn, mark. you fell off homie.
>>
Well, he just met his part time goal.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.